"An analysis of millions of tweets from around the period when Donald Trump announced the US would withdraw from the...

"An analysis of millions of tweets from around the period when Donald Trump announced the US would withdraw from the Paris climate agreement found that bots tended to applaud the president for his actions and spread misinformation about the science.

“These findings suggest a substantial impact of mechanized bots in amplifying denialist messages about climate change, including support for Trump’s withdrawal from the Paris agreement,” states the draft study, seen by the Guardian.

On an average day during the period studied, 25% of all tweets about the climate crisis came from bots. This proportion was higher in certain topics – bots were responsible for 38% of tweets about “fake science” and 28% of all tweets about the petroleum giant Exxon.

Conversely, tweets that could be categorized as online activism to support action on the climate crisis featured very few bots, at about 5% prevalence. The findings “suggest that bots are not just prevalent, but disproportionately so in topics that were supportive of Trump’s announcement or skeptical of climate science and action”, the analysis states."

You're literally being told what to think by robots and then parroting the same shit despite all evidence, just as intended. Fucking lol.
Please call me a triggered lib like it means anything to anyone with a mind and continue to pretend you haven't been obviously swindled since the beginning. Really hides your self doubt and spreads confidence in your leaders' self serving causes, for sure.

Attached: donald-trump-robot.jpg (968x681, 38K)

Attached: 61515162677474.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Not really surprised there aren't any replies, considering my first post was longer than a couple sentences

Attached: 61NjF20zlCL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x529, 24K)

They clearly started building a Hillary robot and had to repurpose it,

Does anyone actually still believe fake news is coming from anywhere but the Russian think tank whispering into Trump's ear?

Yep, because at that point they still had a shred of hope for democracy and didn't anticipate the dirty tactics that got him through the doors. Fuck Hilary Clinton just as hard, but it couldn't be more hilarious that such a narcissist as Trump is literally in the hall of presidents as a bust of Hilary wearing a goofy wig and a layer of orange paint. Now that mind-numbing attraction has a sprinkle of humor to keep it interesting

Attached: 4786999300000578-0-image-a-45_1513969397096.jpg (308x185, 20K)

PS: those hands even look slightly too tiny as a side effect of stuffing the suit up to hide Hilary's frame
Lmfao

Come on, theres got to be at least one Red Hat here willing to stumble through a weak attempt at refuting the truth in front of them, yet again. Wheres that blind boomer confidence when you actually want it? Should be pretty practiced in denial by now

This is one of those rare times a supporter makes themselves look worse by keeping their mouth closed. The silence speaks for itself.

I'll keep slamelessly bumping until I get bored or someone finally someone steps up to the plate, because I actually want to discuss the shit that affects my country and why it happens as it does.

Attached: 61MXcRqm5LL._AC_UL1500_.jpg (1500x1244, 79K)

there are so many shill threads right now, it's difficult to click on them all.

the US leads the world in lowering carbon emissions since withdrawing from the french bullshit. fracking has been amazing.

we need about 50 additional nuclear power plants to continue lowering emissions and remove ourselves from coal

>You're literally being told what to think by robots
>You're literally being told what to think by biased journalists
honestly dont know wich one is supposed to be better.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o163apkYJA1rbz39m_540.jpg (540x676, 41K)

Thats great, and not at all the real issue going on here.

There is very obviously a country-wide social destabilization campaign being run by an outside country with a reputation for these exact tactics of invasion, and it is being willfully followed by the leader of our country, whether it be through direct knowledge of narcissistic ignorance of manipulation. At this point, its hard to believe the former.
He's scrubbing the law offices of anyone who even slightly questions his actions, in an effort to save his own ass.

You're doing just what they want, and focusing on defending the minor victories while strings are being pulled all around you as a means to an end you won't accept is true.

*ignorance or manipulation

Those are apples and oranges. Anyone intelligent who watches news knows they're being pandered to with spin no matter what channel it is. The difference is that the digital bot campaign is based on absolute, direct lying and incorrect base info. Liberal journalists run with anything they're given no matter how minor, but when you use your big boy brain and strip away the spin, the information its based on is often real, true, and credible.

The shit that liberal news throws in your face on a daily basis is tiresomely exaggerated, but at least it is actually based in actual fact and can be backed up by reality.

Its kind of cool being called a shill in a thread literally proving the exact opposite trend is true. Feels like visiting Disneyland with a 1984 theme

Attached: gettyimages-8102399841.jpg (800x383, 77K)

I'll bump this.

Attached: 1553467411120.jpg (640x508, 105K)

Personally I don't think its so far fetched that Russia has blackmail on the President and is using it as leverage to keep him loyal, even when it means his law dodging has to become as obvious as it is now. Considering his lifestyle and inability to keep his mouth shut in private (or often public) theres no doubt his rich guy debauchery is common knowledge among the powerful.

The Russians originally boosted his campaign through digital manipulation in exchange for allowing them to do some of their own as they please, and then Trump was manipulated himself when he realized he was in over his head and they presented him with whatever potential blackmail to ensure he continued.

That, or Trump is actually just this brazenly selfish and lets them do whatever just because it can help him lol

Attached: 1000225262.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Does anyone believe Julian Assange is lying about being approached to discredit the Russia campaign?

This dude threw his life away to pull back the curtain on whats happening behind the scenes, and he's doing it again because he knows whats happening in our country is totally fucked. Trump got cocky and thought Assange would value his freedom over his values just like he would do himself, and Assange told him to shove it, because he's Julian Assange.

Somebody, anybody. Please spin this one for me

Attached: 00-lead-trump-wikileaks.jpg (2000x1333, 450K)

How does anyone believe Trump genuinely cares about any of the Republican values he claims to support? Until he ran for election he didn't pretend at all, and in fact held opposite opinions.
Blows my fucking mind he's pulled in so many people who will defend such a weak pandering act to the death

Attached: 86b5b41c-9b59-4929-9dfa-f6082ed45b12-cpac_flag.jpg (660x748, 80K)

We know dude.
Hillary has blue eyes.
Trump has Brown eyes.
The robot has blue eyes.

So the premise is simple, someone is trying to be politically divisive, ask them a question a bot won't have a scripted response for, and an Ivanposter in Kiev won't know because he's never been to your country.

If they can't/won't answer your off-script question, don't bother discussing anything with them. All the cool kids are doing it this year, for we have grown weary of arguing with bots and Ivanposters.

UK, London reporting in.

You fucking americans lefties are disgisting pieces of shit. They should give you fucking faggots one state, build a wall around you and see if you can get your communist dream going.

Every fucking feminist should be expelled into that walled in state, every single gay person, gay people you could have been more accepted than you already are, but you fucked up by supporting women without even knowing how disgusting these whores are in the dating world. Send all the whiteknights, cucks, and anyone who posts positive shit about women online and negative shit about men online. Send all of you fucking twats there with your transgender folks. If you want, I wouldn't even mind if we built this utopia over time with taxes, and then just sent you fuckers there to see if you could even sustain it. You couldn't and you would learn human nature way too late.

I hope Trump rapes you all in the ass with Mel Gibson and a pack of niggers laughing at you on the sidelines.

Was hardly trying to act like I'm presenting a new revelation. Just making conversation about the obvious hilarities

Ayy, I asked for political discussion. Not raging incel projection and misplaced blame for a perpetually dry peepee

Ehhh, it draws attention at least. Proper use of buzzwords.

If the Guardian can identify all those bots, why can't Twitter?

based britbong

Attached: 1436540085019.jpg (900x675, 108K)

Thats what I'm saying. Its so obvious to see through the manipulation attempts and yet there's an army of supporters still fully buying into it and denying vehemently. I can't comprehend how its actually working when its all this thinly veiled

*yawn*
Fuck politics. No one gives a fuck. Take this bullshit to pol where it belongs faggot.

Twitter is also (shocker) a self serving company and doesn't want to tarnish their reputation by openly admitting they're an easily abused method of spreading disinfo.

Vlad gets banned, Vlad makes a new account. This is professional Russian government hacking, not a kid in his basement being banned and locked out of the ecosystem.

Attached: Trump IQ.png (617x321, 61K)

Such edgy nonsense mostly just makes any sane person easily dismiss it as the psychosis it is, in reality

lol without context of your position I really can't tell if you're presenting this as proof or for the obvious hilarity. Reality is so divided these days it could actually be either.