Do you ever imagine how you want to die? I want to die with a good friend by my side...

Do you ever imagine how you want to die? I want to die with a good friend by my side, holding me as I look into his eyes and smile, letting him know that I'm thankful for him being there for me in my last moments, as I fade out. It makes me happy just thinking about it. Dying alone would suck, but I guess some comforting music would help

Attached: screen-shot-2019-07-24-at-1-29-59-pm-1563989459.png (2397x1000, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffrsc3wdBt4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny enough you saying this user 2 days ago i went to the local bridge and contemplated suicide. that could be an option but id rather hang myself

Why not join the military and put your life on the line if you want to die? You will be guaranteed to meet some good friends that will put their lives on the line for you, and you should do the same. Seems better than dying alone. Who knows, you might even change your mind. That's my plan anyway

do you think the army accept people with diagnosed mental health problems ?

Gayyyyyyyyyy

ive been thinking many ways of how to do it. the fastest and best way ive thought of is drive without helmet on my MC and smile to a lamp post.

I want to die in OP's harms while he sucks my cock like the faggot he is.

Attached: 62103143_123470858867680_5693733768011972608_n.jpg (219x208, 13K)

>mental health problems
As long as they aren't severe, you can lie about them and try to keep your symptoms to yourself. If they are severe, then the worst case scenario is you get kicked out of boot camp. If they're severe, I would choose another route. Maybe join a local club or something

Imagine cumming while the DMT rush hits you right as you die, that's better than any feeling you can possibly imagine. Shit's probably cash

Protecting the homies

Attached: tumblr_ni8slxxuRk1r83zudo1_1280.jpg (869x1321, 277K)

I know that when I die, I'll be grinning like a stupid son of a bitch. It'll be my last fuck you to this stupid ass existence

this

Yep, but I just realized it will be hard for OP to suck my cock dry and take me in his arms at the same time... Awkward..

Attached: 65285633_10156116144861951_2210917226880434176_n.jpg (300x312, 23K)

I'd probably just hang myself in my room or something

in a war against the alien scum

In a berserker corps insuring the final and permanent victory of Communism on earth.

I thought about this a lot. I think I want to die slipping into an opioid based coma (of my own choice) to the sound of Mrs Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel hammering my eardrums out.

Attached: wojbgyujgyujnb.jpg (779x899, 137K)

I want to die in my 70's while I'm taking a dump. It's probably how I'll go so at least I'll have one of my wishes fulfilled in this wretched thing we call life.

Did some rotations in Iraq and Afghanistan. In all seriousness standing around smoking and joking about how fucking miserable we are before a sniper wipes me out would be the way to go. Instant, no fluffy bullshit while a corpsman desperately tries to fill your guts with coagulated powder and gauze. one second you're there with your boys, the next you arent. I think that would be a good way to go.

Pretty gay fantasy, but whateva.

lame, at least get your cock out while doing it and make it fun for your family

Attached: dsrf8ahdg8hd0sghv.png (647x775, 13K)

comrade, I

Based
For the Emperor brother!

Attached: spacemarinegamebltr.jpg (1920x1080, 676K)

This
Also glue a dildo to your hand so they find you hanging there with a dildo in your hand and your cock out.

i wanna die alone and fast through my own hands

I don't really think about things like that, but now you've put the thought in my mind:
I don't think I would be bothered if anybody else was there, or not, at the time just so long as I could be listening to some of my favourite music for that one last time.

This would do just fine:
youtube.com/watch?v=ffrsc3wdBt4

exactly, this guy knows how to spice up a shitty suicide

Noted, thanks anons

Surrounded by loved ones

Quickly, suddenly, without warning, painlessly.
My lifes decent and all and Im not depressed but this place kind of sucks, and im tired, and I have arthritis and sciatic and I cant goddamn walk in the morning.

So tboned by a truck and killed instantly while Im distracted changing the radio station so I dont see it? Yeah, baby.

You would want such serious music? Interesting. I would want some autistic music that only I would understand

This would do for me, lmao:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI

>i've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
It's going to be fucking exciting for me even if it's the most boring death ever. I almost can't wait!

Attached: b459e519445c6fbfc993bf8906b602de.jpg (450x638, 40K)

Man, that fuckin sucks, what you have to do is gather all your family round and OH FUCK WHAT'S THAT BEHIND Y---

Kek