Look at this stupid fucking piece of shit

Look at this stupid fucking piece of shit.
Would you just look at him?

Attached: Dumb Fuck.jpg (900x506, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/08/20/dons-take-trump-new-hampshire-rally-crowd-size-elton-john-ctn-vpx.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bernie sanders 2020

Attached: Img-1581924045610.jpg (491x285, 110K)

Whats it feel like to be angry and upset in the best economy in U.S. history?

or are you still trying to credit Obama for that?

Attached: op is.jpg (490x471, 35K)

I am looking at him. The best President ever.

>The best President ever.

Attached: 1535210851613.jpg (640x636, 47K)

BONAR

Lol literally what wall

Attached: 1512587314327.jpg (569x586, 70K)

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that Trump has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take their path — you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

He did inherit the worst economy since the great depression so any improvements after he left office should be attributed to him. You know. Like a trickle down economy.

The 2ft. of wall he lied about building

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.

Best economy for who?
Manufacturing is slumping and a record percentage of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. National debt is at a record high also.

Attached: tumblr_mp54ps8c6O1sxkvkuo4_1280.png (720x540, 535K)

>Trump has more courage, compassion, brains and skill
Skill? Apparently,
The rest?
No. He doesn't have the courage of a five year old, the compassion of a hyena, and brains?
Jesus, no.

Look at that makeup wearing faggot.
I bet Melania is nothing more than a beard.

Okay Ed Bassmaster.

Imagine supporting a man who paints his face orange every morning and doesn't understand how wind works kek

Attached: photo-1515344905723-babc01aac23d.jpg (755x485, 70K)

Trump is a fucking internet troll you dipshit.

Trump is basically the boomer version of Generation Z.

His face has the same tan line in other photos, older and newer.

Reality television has never been so immersive.

Everything about this cat is fake.
Fake tan, fake hair, fake fortune, fake height (lifts). But his idiot followers think he's the only one telling the truth. Fucking idiots.

>literally fires guys for giving him bad news and replaces them with sycophants
>this is somehow alpha behavior

45 has an ego as fragile as a fourteen year old fat girl.

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Android-16.jpg (1800x900, 127K)

Truly the pinnacle of American masculinity

Attached: 1534455692461.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

Attached: image.jpg (755x485, 144K)

lol at first I thought this was copypasta

truly a wonderful time to be alive when the POTUS is a fucking meme machine

Attached: wtf pepe.png (350x350, 19K)

Attached: 1531290464709.jpg (476x474, 65K)

He's better than a pig fuckin democrat

>He's better than a pig fuckin democrat
I'd rather fuck a pig than vote for Trump.

Attached: 26.jpg (605x978, 208K)

Are you trying to credit trump for that?

I've reread this 3 times now and I'm still clueless as to what he's actually saying

Basically that he gets better crowds than Elton John on the power of his voice alone.
Which is bullshit since Elton John annually sells out stadiums twice the size than the biggest rally Trump has ever had.

This is the only musical: the mouth.

I'll just leave this here.

Trump's Elton John crowd size boast is actually true - CNN Video
cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/08/20/dons-take-trump-new-hampshire-rally-crowd-size-elton-john-ctn-vpx.cnn

>45 has an ego as fragile as a fourteen year old fat girl.
it's true and it's fucking pathetic, i can only imagine how many secret service chads have fucked melania by now

That's ok. The Trump is still a bigger faggot than Elton John. And Elton sucks actual cock

imagine the incompetence it would take to lose to this guy lol.

>Basically that he gets better crowds than Elton John on the power of his voice alon
It's also bullshit as Trump himself admits his rallies don;t block out as many seats as concerts do because he doesn't take up as much space as an actual musical act.
Plus, he has no organ.
NO ORGAN

Attached: mushroomdick.png (900x600, 444K)

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command
-1984 George Orwell
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening. Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."
-Donald Trump

Yes let the butthurt flow though you loser yes yes. The butthurt is strong in this one.

George Orwell wasn’t alive in 1984, fag

makeup

What a little breeze out there on that green fjeld.

Go pick up your room or wash your zio-cuckoo circumcised peener.

I don't know he seems pretty cool Democrats admit they would fuck a pig maybe you're a piece of shit

Attached: 1581834044215.jpg (403x403, 44K)

oh wow, he outdid Elton John in bumfuck NH.

Love Donald Trump, best president we’ve had in many years. So excited with all he’s done and what he’ll do the next term, can’t fucking wait!

Oh so glad that fucking nigger Muslim is out of office even though he ruined everything and this country. But there is true hope, Donald J Trump, he will fix most of what odumbo fucked up. Long live our god and savior, bless you Donald.

>Love Donald Trump, best president we’ve had in many years. So excited with all he’s done and what he’ll do the next term, can’t fucking wait!
>Oh so glad that fucking nigger Muslim is out of office even though he ruined everything and this country. But there is true hope, Donald J Trump, he will fix most of what odumbo fucked up. Long live our god and savior, bless you Donald.

Attached: 1566657749753.jpg (553x546, 157K)

Attached: EE2E61F6-C84C-44A2-A4BA-CE14F9BC7383.jpg (674x1024, 93K)

Attached: 1441112.png (2880x1080, 63K)

Attached: ERUfplGXkAAaglC.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

Rapist

That’s ma boy

Attached: 907F3D76-2005-456B-885C-DE0D96F0AD3C.jpg (336x336, 33K)

Almost like we're recovering from a recession

Attached: doge.jpg (620x620, 28K)