I accidentally had sex with a homeless woman with AIDS. How fucked up am I?

I accidentally had sex with a homeless woman with AIDS. How fucked up am I?

Attached: hiv-aids_basics_landing_fullsize.jpg (1200x674, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90
catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
youtube.com/watch?v=w7wnyDBr-9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends who was on top.

>accidentally

Attached: Todd_Howard.jpg (360x450, 19K)

Lost

I fucked her. She is a woman. I'm not gay.
Well, I guess unplanned, then. I wasn't planning to do it, but I lost my self control.

It was vaginal sex, not anal, if that was what you were referring to.

?

Attached: lost_porh.jpg (800x450, 71K)

Story please.

Your chance of unprotected insertive vaginal sex of caching it is like .5%

Attached: 1581900143370.jpg (3024x4032, 539K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90

Did you wear a rubber?

Do you want me to go to detail? I just met her, we talked for a bit, we got along and we ended up having sex.
No. If I had I wouldn't be so worried

Don't have sex anymore for 3 months. then do a full std blood test

Never fuck strangers without condom ever again. Stupid idiot.

I wasn't planning to, I just got carried away. She was only going to give me a handjob at first.

Yes details please. Also pics of her if you have them.

>Your chance of unprotected insertive vaginal sex of caching it is like .5%

These are true stats btw. Also if you do not get insanely sick (like flu levels) around 7-10 days after you fucked her you are good.

>accidentally
>sex
>homeless woman
You didn't accidentally shit, you faggot. You didn't fall and slip in some AIDS.

I hope she had gum disease.

doesn't matter. this is how you get soemone pregnant. for perhaps a 30min game. Homeless handjob. what were you thinking?

Ignoring the reality will potentially have much more damage; imagine you're going around. The nice guy. a girl falls for you, you have nice intimate moments. Then she suddenly has unexpected aids and you get cold sweat, secretly get your std test to check if you ruined her life? Or maybe more "homeless handjobs" you couldn't control yourself?

I know, lust is a strong force. But don't be stupid man. This is real stuff.

Let's hope you dodged a bullet but take your responsability. You fuck up, you deal with the consequences. No alternatives or excuses.

how do you know she has HIV?

I'm writing the story now. I don't think I catch anything, because I took PeP
I suppose. I guess it was a bad decision, and I'm totally to blame
I know. There probably isn't any risk of her being pregnant, and I know I'm completely to blame here.
She told me.

>PeP

Are you gay? Why are you taking prep?

ANd what after you blew your load in her she goes "btw I have teh aids"?

Attached: 1579467394835.jpg (575x766, 99K)

Pep = post exposure prophylaxis
PreP = Pre exposure prophylaxis

PeP is when you screwed up and Prep is when you want to mess around without getting aids

There are some drugs you must take asap to greatly reduce the chances of infection.

be warned these drugs will fuck you up temporarily.
better safe than sorry

I took it because she told me she had AIDS, to avoid getting it too.
She told me before we had sex, that's the reason we were only going to do a handjob at first.

Correct, I don't take PreP
I'm taking them already

>She told me before we had sex, that's the reason we were only going to do a handjob at first.

What in the fuck OP. What does she look like?

Attached: 1582238124731.jpg (2048x1536, 254K)

>What in the fuck
Yeah, I know. I regret it so much now.

I don't have pictures. She's white, black hair, brown eyes, beautiful.

>beautiful
>homeless

OP is 100% LARP, I fuck hookers all the time and the homeless ones are NEVER beautiful.

Attached: 1581895011181.jpg (1932x2384, 231K)

So you knew this homeless chick had aids and still fucked her? This is either fake or natural selection in action.

I mean, she was hot. She wasn't like totally clean, but that's because she was homeless, but you could tell she has good genes
hahaha natural selection I suppose, but I don't think I'll die even if I get AIDS

>I mean, she was hot. She wasn't like totally clean, but that's because she was homeless, but you could tell she has good genes

Wrong, EVERY homless person has been rode hard as fuck by life to get to the point of being homless. Often time missing teeth, covered in sores and trash and always stink This is a horrible LARP.

Attached: 1581554773766.jpg (1440x2560, 851K)

I was trying to be polite, but she wasn't like that, she was hot. She smelled bad, but she wasn't missing any tooth, and she didn't have sores.
She just was a bit dirty, in her hair, her clothes, her ass, etc. but it just was a bit smelly, and it didn't bother me much

You gonna share the story? Did you offer her money?

How did you find out?

Male to female vaginal sex is actually very low risk. Buttsecks though is a whole other ball game

I just happened to be walking around 1-2 am through the street and I saw a homeless woman in a bank's door getting ready to go to sleep. I gave her a bit of money, and we started talking about life. I asked her about life as a homeless woman, and she asked me about my life too.
We talked a lot, and she asked me if I had a gf. I told her no, because I was a virgin, and she told me she didn't understand that because I was handsome hahah
After a bit of talking, she started to caress my thigh, and asked me if I wanted a blowjob. I kissed and made out with her, and told her I wanted to go all the way. This is the moment she told me she has AIDS.
Of course, I was taken aback, and I tried to stop it right now. But after talking for a bit, we agreed that only a handjob wasn't risky, and that she'd make me cum. We didn't have condoms, because I wasn't expecting to have sex today, but I trusted her, because she was upfront about her AIDS, and she struck me as a honest person.
She jerked me off a bit, and then I asked her to blow me, because that's not risky either. She was hesitant at first, but agreed and blowed me. It feels awesome, I was a bit nervous because we were in a bank's entrance, but I was enjoying so much.
I must have been repeating too much how much I wanted to fuck her, because she suggested dry-humping. I agreed and we got dressed again, and I started rubbing my crotch against her skirt. I wasn't feeling much, so I decided to take off my pants and do it with my underwear.
After that we started taking our clothes off one after another, and I soon was rubbing my shaft against her pussy bareback. She kept saying that we shouldn't do any more of that, but I was gone at this point. I couldn't stop thinking about how I could be fucking her if I only pressed a bit harder with my hips. I kept thinking about a lot of stuff, her AIDS, how dirty she was, that we were in public, etc.
I did it, I put it inside her, and she didn't say anything.

She told me
We didn't do anal, only vaginal.
I was telling myself that I was just going to put it in for a moment, but I guess I really wasn't planning to put it out. I fucked her hard for like a minute and then I came. Then, I took my dick out and that's when I started to regret it. She didn't cum, but tried to make me feel better, saying like she had enjoyed a lot, and that it had been a lot of time before she had done it without a condom. I tried to play it cool, but I said goodbye soon and I went home freaking out.
The next day I took PeP

>hardly any risk
There hs never been a documented case of someone catching aids from a bj.

I'm sure you are ok user. Jusy no more bareback sects until you get tested ok? Don't inflict your stupidity on some poor other woman

you gave her money and then sit and talk ?
her breath was ok ?
you saw her again ?
she told you stories like how she ended up homeless or got aids ?

Yeah, I know. That's why I agreed. It was dumb as fuck, but I guess I wasn't thinking clearly

people dont stop at the bj so it's normal + the latency of the disease and symptoms

Yeah.
We started talking, I gave her some money, and then we kept talking for a bit. I didn't pay for sex, I just offered her some money because she is homeless
Her breath wasn't ok, it was a bit horrible, but I didn't care at that moment
This was yesterday, I haven't seen her yet.
She told me how she got homeless, but not how she got AIDS. She has been homeless since she was 14, her parents kicked her out

You are a really stupid fucking retarded shit for brains shut in floridian level dumb user
Kys

I didn't stop at the blowjob either, but I believe many people do. Some people just don't like sex with penetration, and only do foreplay
Yeah, she didn't have the chance to get a shower, but if she had, she would have looked like any other woman, and I wouldn't be able to tell she is homeless

got a look a like pic or a description ?
She was the first to talk to you when you walked ?

Don't do anything sexual for at least a month. Then get tested. AIDS can take awhile to show up.

She probably is freaking out too. Possible pregnant + homeless + AIDS is a terrible combo.

As to how she got it, just like you did. It started out as a handjob and got out of hand, quite literally. People do foolish things to survive sometimes. I was homeless and very nearly did the same thing.

>OP
>I'm not gay

Shoot yourself in the head and relieve yourself from the upcoming series of diseases, they will chew you up like a bunch of hungry dogs which stumbled up on a cow carcass

I didn't take pics, sorry. I tried to describe her before, but I'm not good at it. She's smaller than me, a bit fat, but not too much, and is very curvy.

I was the first one to talk to her to offer her money, but she was the one who kept talking to me when I was about to leave and started to talk about our private lives.
I don't think she's pregnant, she probably has menopause, and she wasn't too concerned when I came.

How did it happen? I'd like to hear your story too. You aren't homeless anymore?

>She told me
And how did she know?

all it really means is that you're gonna be paying HIV medication for rest of your life. Just another upkeep cost.

I guess she got tested? In my country all that stuff is free
In my country that's free, but I've been reading online and it has a lot of side effects, and you only live 20 years after you start taking the meds. That's why I'm taking the PeP now

Males are the dumbest fucking creatures, I swear. Fuck anything.

And you're different? I bet OP was really horny, it happened to me when I was virgin too, and just couldn't resist it. Besides, the first time is to stop being virgin, to get rid of the shame, not to actually enjoy it

I was 20 and in college, living at home and paying what I could. My mom never liked me much so when her boyfriend said "she goes or I go" guess who went? Yep, me.

I had a job but it didn't pay enough to live on (workstudy). So I started seeking somewhere to go...

The folks I knew in college weren't up for letting me move in with them, even with money tossed their way. I couldn't pay much anyhow. Friends? Well, I had only been in town a year so not really much to go off of.

My saving grace? I'm good with the elderly. Some old guy from work knew a 70 year old lady with a broken arm who needed help. I stayed with her and did house work and paid what I could.

When her arm healed, she sent me to a crazy cat mormon. I took care of her cats while she was out of town working.

When she got tired of me, I was sent to a 20 year old who needed a house sitter while she finalized her move.

The 20 year old sent me to her friend's house to watch her dogs while she was gone.

Then I lived in a closet for four months with some chick who was very preggers and felt she needed a "guard dog" of sorts to watch people going in and out.

These were just a few. I bounced from couch to couch. A lot. Some times it was just a few nights. Others a few months. It was hard taking classes while having no clue where I'd sleep.

A few guys propositioned me: sex for a place to sleep. I was tempted, especially in times in which I wasn't sure where I was going to sleep. There were many of those, BTW. I refused to cave and kept hunting for crazy cat ladies and old women who needed help.

I eventually got a boyfriend who was shocked I didn't have anything. (We got tested together as proof). We moved in together. I used this time to finish school and start a career.

I'm now in marketing. I'm freelance, but the income in there. I'm fighting my way up day by day. I'll get there. I hope.

Attached: Golden Boy AyukoHaramizu.jpg (1600x1158, 402K)

Kek. OP done goofd

Yeah, kind of like that. She smelled a bit, and that threw me off a bit, but I really wanted to know how it feels, so I did it anyway
Wow, that's a hard life. I always had money, and I can't even imagine how that must be. I'm so sorry for you, user. But I bet everything will be okay. You got trips, that must mean your're lucky, right?

Congrats for the "started from the bottom" dude !

How is it gay to have sex with a woman?

>inb4 OP caught getting blowjob from homeless woman on CCTV

Wow, that's a thought. I never checked. I hope there weren't any cameras, besides, this woman was going to sleep there, so I don't think that's likely.
Does many people look at those cameras if nothing happened and they didn't get robbed?

Damn right I'm different. I'd never fuck a homeless woman. God knows where she's been and what she's done. There is no excuse.

It was not very fun. Still isn't.

Freelance means I have to scrape and fight for all my work, but at least I seem to be slowly getting somewhere. I haven't been lucky so much as stubborn, persistent, and careful. That said, I like to think my luck will change if I keep being more stubborn than it is.

When things get too dark I just tell myself it's because my future is so damn bright I can't even seen it right now. I also remind myself that if I'm not there for tomorrow I won't get to see it, so I hang in there.

Take better care of yourself. Use this scare as a reason to be a better person. Maybe even help her (especially if you did get AIDS)...? You're lucky to have always had money. Double lucky if you dodged the AIDS bullet. Pay it forward: help others.

Thank you, all mighty moral compass, but people make mistakes, and it sounds like OP is young, so more reasons to make them.

I still don't know a lot about her. I heard she's trying to get a job at a supermarket, but I don't know much else. I went today to the bank's door, but I didn't see her there, so it's going to be difficult

I hope she gets it and you find her. Good luck OP.

Yeah, I'm 19

Thanks, user

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

You have a 0.04% chance of contracting HIV, assuming you don't have any open sores on your dick, and didn't stick it in her pooper.

Still, do not have sex with anyone else for at least 3 months, and get tested every 2 weeks during that wait.

If it was still recent, talk to a doctor and they can get you a drug called prep which will reduce your chance of contracting it even lower

youtube.com/watch?v=w7wnyDBr-9M

I don't have open sores on my dick, and I only fucked her vagina. I came inside of her, but I suppose that raises her risk, not mine, right?

Yeah, I wasn't planning on doing it again, without knowing for sure that I don't have it. Still, I don't think I'll have the chance, girls don't like me very much

I'm already taking PeP

I'm sick of hearing how they just made a mistake. That's why HIV is still being spread, why there's over 600,000 abortions per year, why hepatitis is on the rise. Use reason, not rationalization, especially the ever popular "nothing will happen." Your brain should control your actions, not your dick. Dumbfucks.

Whoops, HIV!

I know I fucked up. I'm not trying to justify my actions, I know I did wrong, but I just couldn't help myself.
I really wanted to lose my virginity. All my friends have done it already years ago, and I didn't want to die of old age a virgin.
I've always had low self steem, so when she told me she was into me it was a really awesome feeling.
When I jerk off, it doesn't feel that good, that's why I thought I could control myself. If I had known, I wouldn't have done it.
And I'm not going to spread HIV, even if I caught it.

LOL, user's talking like he thinks he wouldn't have done the same if a homeless chick stroke his thigh in public at night. We all have urges, it's our animal instincts. We can't fight our need of procreation

>homeless
Would you eat shit off the floor if you saw it?

No, but I would fuck a homeless chick if I had the chance
> Menopause
> 19
How much was the age difference?

I never asked, but I think she was around her 60s. Maybe she just looked older because she was homeless, but she didn't seem concerned when I came inside of her, so she must have menopause

Fuck off with your spam