Humans are evil. They invented the Brazen bull. No other animal would be this cruel to its own kind other than humans...

Humans are evil. They invented the Brazen bull. No other animal would be this cruel to its own kind other than humans. How have we escaped extinction?

Attached: aOdwB5y_460s.jpg (460x460, 54K)

goats would invent that if they could and you fucking know it

……...

The worse goats can do is scream at eachother.

goats beat the shit out of toddlers at petting zoos

why doesn’t that idiot just climb out the side

Attached: just goat eating popcorn.webm (336x592, 825K)

They know who the real demons are. Kids are the worse kind of evil. They have no morals and laugh at other's pain. They smile when they stomp on little animals and torture them.

Attached: InformalAliveImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif (240x129, 955K)

There's usually a locked door there.

Attached: index.jfif.jpg (246x204, 16K)

Attached: BUGS!!!.jpg (482x321, 38K)

Well eating babies isn't evil if its another species.
But humans also eat babies, but their own species.

Attached: eating_babies1-56a99ff93df78cf772a8fc2f.jpg (359x359, 18K)

no shit how else would they get them in?
coconut oil?

i sawa gif on Cred Forums before of a guy bound with his hands and a dog eating his balls with two other guys watching him. Brazen bull.. it gets hot slowly thn you succumb. It's dark. It will take minutes but then t's over.

More than one way if you know what I mean.

Attached: 2sbjj.png (476x200, 152K)

Yeah yeah... Meanwhile it has been documented that warring chimpanzee tribes rip off the genitalia of living trespassers, who offend the border of their territory...

Don't believe it ? Watch some more animal-planet, or read about the gombe-wars, or thousands of other related news about chimpanzees being aggressive to each other.

EVERYTHING on this fucking earth is invasive and hostile

if you liked that then you'll love scaphism

And was the dog so evil to have tied the guy up and starve itself to the point it will eat anything? That's one evil dog. learning how to tie knots.

which is worse though?

Attached: 8AEDF610-E008-43D4-85DF-9AF0C8436C4B.jpg (799x742, 85K)

so do i

Humans. Humans are the worse.

I'm not into smearing fecal matter onto my body. But humans do it for fun.

you assume alot, i saw goat, i posted goat, wasnt making a statement, but now i will
1. plenty of species eat their own young if to weak to survive or would risk the survival of the other offspring
2. just because i post goats eating chicks, doesn't mean goats don't also eat their own young
3. the human species is an animal, so it is ALL still just animal behavior, even if we like to think we are better than that
4. youre a faggot

Attached: 1471125608341.gif (400x225, 954K)

The argument isn't about being hostile but about being evil to eachother for fun and profit. Torture not to teach a lesson, but to make a show out of it.

Attached: give a dog a bone.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

*makes spawning rhino noises*

Ohhhh, I BOW to your wisdom ! Tell me, a chimp gaining territory, is not killing for profit ? You raving retard

Pigs will literally eat another injured pig alive, casually biting chunks out of it.

Dude! You are fucked up for this

Just open the door

>be me
>be pic related

Attached: where am i.gif (280x200, 1.57M)

Animals eat for survival. If you give a starving horse an apple, it will eat it. If you give it a baby chicken, it will eat it.
But humans do it just to do it. They take pics and share it, smiling at their antics and crazy ways for attention. Not for nutrients or that there isn't anything else to eat.
Russia did an experiment where it put all its criminals on a deserted island with a bag of flour. For years, they kept putting more and more inmates on the island, free to do whatever they pleased. In the end, the inmates ate eachother because there was no food. Desperation is different isn't evil. Its survival. Same with the goat eating babies.
But humans do it for fun and profit. That's evil.

get on the floor

God damn that file name though.

chimpanzees have been known to specifically target human genitalia in attacks and many cases of castration and full genital removal have been recorded

But what is more evil? The dog eating the man's balls? Or the guys who tied him up and pinned him helplessly to the ground while filming it?

Attached: 1580875360788.png (708x800, 54K)

How is roasting in an iron bull the worst possible way to die? Who considered that to be the worst possible way to die?

The worst possible way to die is being raped to death by a big gay man

you skipped over the part where humans are animals and trying to separate the two in order to make some bigger point about human nature is absurd when it is ALL animal behavior
killing for profit, animal behavior
torture, animal behavior
being sent to an island to rape other inmates while chewing on igor's left ankle, animal behavior
the human animal is still just an animal, get over it, the funny thing is i am making the same point, we are no greater than animals, im just not doing it in a way where i can talk about good and evil like some holier than thou faggot

define good and evil?

For you

Attached: 1531920773040.jpg (300x300, 19K)

the fact that we can know the difference between right and wrong, but still make the decision to do wrong is amazing. it's not even wrong. its just favoring survival over ethics. we invent things like this to instill terror in our enemies in the event that they doubt us we can assert our dominance

Attached: unnamed.jpg (700x907, 154K)

coming to Cred Forums is worse, because you can never escape

Attached: main-qimg-824d6b920e5258bfd50f35e156a29656.jpg (602x912, 173K)

The guys obviously?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (700x412, 74K)

The Boats is pretty bad.
Also getting gored anally with a red hot spike that boils your guts and incinerates you from the inside til it slowly makes its way out your mouth or neck will put a bit of a damper on your day.

Those are good points of being an animal, but most animals don't torture or kill for political gain. Maybe selfish at times, but that's case by case and situational.
Humans ENJOY hurting one another not just out of retaliation, but to incite joy from that pain.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (800x443, 150K)

Animals have no moral sense. Humans do.
What else ?

The problem is that you have a chance to fight off big gay man and if you are trapped in fucking hot ass brazen bull you cant really do much

If you get raped to death its more cringe

I'd like to shot those fuckers. Even the dog.

Doing something for pleasure at the expense of another with no absolute or tangible gain.

You're a dumb, historically illiterate cretin. The inventor of the brazen bull was thrown into his own invention by his patron because his patron was so disgusted by how cruel it was. Afterwards it was destroyed.

>even the dog

Psychopath

So what, they’re dead. Meats meat. Might as well eat em rather than let that protein go to waste.

lmao

kek

and?
don't like it then change human nature, leave this world, or get the fuck over it.

Hot
That's how I want to die

Why are they doing that to Jesus?

you know this how?
am i talking to a dog?

You think that's the worst?
Try going to a shit-hole country full of dunecoons and finding a 7yo nailed to the kitchen table raped to death while her mother's tear stained face has a frozen look of horror on it because they made her watch before putting a bullet in her forehead.
Boot doesn't prepare you for that shit.

Attached: 1486056228384.jpg (718x534, 156K)

subjective definition

It was brought back and used later on though, with several firsthand accounts of its use in public still existing. There’s a pretty extensive book on torture methods I read about a decade ago, Dan Carlin may have recommended it. Worth checking out to see how the good Christians deal with those not living up to their utopian vision.

>Moral sense only in humans
Sounds like a good thesis you got there. It would be a real shame if you actually looked up some scholarly research on that subject before you made boldly silly assertions, though.

idk man, some animals also just rape and beat/hunt shit for fun

no, no, there is a big hole in the side

Many animals literally eat their newborns as they emerge. You are naive and proud of it.

lurkmore

Attached: 1572678821411.jpg (197x250, 4K)

not wrong Cred Forumsro but i ain't trying to write up a multi-paragraph report on how humans and animals compare and contrast while also making the point that humans are just animals ya know.
I'm just here to shitpost

The guy raped a little girl and the dad was pissed

Attached: paper cut.jpg (2736x1712, 1.52M)

so inthe end the guy getting his balls eaten was truly the evil one all along!
>this post brought to you by M. Night Shamalan

Makes you happy that humans can't do such evil things.

dude on the left has seen some shit.

Attached: 1481009167167.jpg (484x461, 117K)

nah its the opposite, dude on the left is shocked at what he sees, dude on the right has the face of experience

It was a subjective question.
Unless you're asking for the actual and literal definition.

Maybe... If you have some source from ethologist I'll take it. But appart some hint of moral sense in the great apes and 2-3 birb species, I'll stay o my ground for this.

>Even the dog.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BALLRIPPERINO. NOT THE HECKIN DICK CHOMPER

>It's an OP knows nothing about animal natures thread

Attached: thumb_fbcom-sor-costicaomin-the-gombe-chimpanzee-war-a-conflict-between-43256168.png (300x377, 74K)

Stop it. This is a serious debate with serious posters.

But does that make them evil?

Yes. Am doggo. Have no moral sense. But paradoxically a "good" boy. Throw me a ball now.

Eat a dick Moralfag
If it were the old days we would tie each of your limbs to a horse and let them all loose because it would be funny
Then right before you die we would say go back to r*ddit

Well we don’t actually know that, we just assume it, because we only know of our own development of shit morals was fairly recent, and we’re left guessing that since animals don’t build skyscrapers or do any of the other big disaster out shit we do, they don’t have the ability. But we have no idea what their total capacity for thought actually is. We do know they have all kinds of highly developed social ethical frameworks, from empathy to fairness and all he ingredients of our moral landscape, but without learning their languages verbally or otherwise, we just don’t know how far they’ve taken it. Some people have proposed that since other species don’t spend their time on industrial engineering and manufacturing, what else do they have to talk about but where the food and sex are, and stories of food and sex from other times, lending itself to the kind of dumbed down ethical lessons we call morals, so maybe they have far more morality than we have. Judging by the wide range of shitty morals people have, it’s not necessarily a useful thing to have that many morals, if they’re keeping you from developing as a species.

It’s all down to the researchers continual efforts to refine their experimental methods, to determine whether human tribal cultural morals are found in other species. I hope not.

What a fucking twist. They were all evil all along.

The guy that invented the brazen bull was the very first person to die in it

Attached: source.gif (325x214, 66K)

subjective question? hahahahaha holy fuck
there is no objective answer to what is good and evil. ask what a serial killer thinks is evil, ask a mental patient what they think is evil, ask someone who doesn't think the same as you what is evil. the oxford dictionary is just another subjective answer based on current moral standings of the majority, the definition can change with the times.

Humans should be destroyed

Even if. That just a fuckig savage way of doing things. I would still shot those human garbages, even the DOG muahhahhaha !

good doggo

Attached: fetch doggo.webm (720x1280, 792K)

op seems to think so. Evil is ascribed through intent, generally speaking. Unless you're the average

OP wouldn't know that because he has never left a big city where everything is handed down to you.
If he ever went out into the wilderness or the real world he would die.

Its natural to hate another tribe or animal. Cats and rabbits are natural enemies for example. No one knows why, they just attack each other for no reason. But to do it intentionally against your nature is evil isn't it?

I would agree, but "moral" is a highly social construct, not just a feeling even complex... Ah fuck my engluish is not fluent enough to have complex talks.

Millions of years of evolution and it gave us you.

>cats and rabbits
>predator and prey species
>no one knows why
holy fuck im dead

Hummm.... that's a pissed cat-birb, user, not a doggo.

are you trying to say my dog is a birb?

So wait, you understand that we have peer reviewed evidence of conscious morality across not just Species but entire Classes of animals, but you are standing your ground on humans only being moral? Are you trolling?

kek. So bad that psycho / sociopathics cunts are so well armed in this evolutionnary world.... We will have to get rid of them manually.

But its still "subjective" to the context portrayed. Yes, if you ask a serial killer if murder is good, they'll give you one answer based on his own thoughts and views.
That's what subjective means, a personal view, influence or taste and opinions of the individual.
Hence the question is subjective rather than literal.

>Attacking other tribes is natural
>Unless you're doing that intentionally
What kind of self contradictory bologna is this, are you 12?

Not trolling. I think things are more shaded. I said "hints of". For what I knwo, no scientists ever wrote animals had the same complex social construct we name "moral sense". Maybe some behaviour could be interpreted as an embryo of morality, but nothing as complex as human moral. My english is fucking rusted...

No I'm sorry, that was a mistake. It's a dog.

how is "define good and evil?" subjective
define literally means "state or describe exactly the nature, scope, or meaning of."
you chose to give a subjective answer, thats on you not me bro
any way you try to define it is subjective, and that was the point..good and evil is subjective.
now do you want me to hold your hand and walk you through why trying to act like animal behavior(including humans) is inherently good or bad is absurd? hint: it has to do with being a moralfag

thought so, almost had to rethink all my life's decisions up to this point.

Cats occasionally cannibalize their own kittens but your half right, no other animal would invent a brazen bull because no other animal is capable of invention, thought that was kinda obvious tho

Attached: 1576371293168.jpg (720x720, 73K)

The question has implications.
define (what you think is) good and evil.
You did not speculate a true definition or context. The question assumed my stance and it is asking for an opinion.

Because evolution favours what works, whether the behaviour is moral or not, doesnt matter.
And for us, moral altruistic behaviour has its advantages, as does downright cruelty. So voila, were a pretty awesome/terrible/loving/hateful species.

Lmao.

Can't? What color are the skies in your reality kid?

Attached: 1495591020476.jpg (1725x1227, 190K)

lurk moar

I took this truffle for a beak, stoopid me !

>(what you think is)
is not the definition of define, don't blame me for your shitty understanding of the english language
I guess i can just insert my own meaning into the words you choose to right then?
you are assuming my intent, i didn't want your opinion, i wanted an objective definition for good and evil which there is none, i was trying to get you to come to terms with the fact that good and evil is subjective on your own rather than beating you over the head with it out of respect, i see now i should have never shown any respect for your intelligence in the first place as you have none.
>i finally get to use this meme guys!

Attached: 1471553473290.jpg (362x263, 22K)

I mean a lot of Chimp and Gibbon populations are technically Stone Age without human intervention and.. Also, Dolphins invented fleshlights before us, so there's that, and they don't even have thumbs

Octopi are.
Fun fact to keep you up tonight. Theyre smart enough to have civilisation.
They dont because they arent social and dont need agriculture. Theres no need or incentive for them to be that inventive, but they use tools in calculated ways and can construct barricades and temporary shelters with gathered materials.

If the ocean required farming, though, youd better believe wed be at war with them by now if we hadnt already lost.

You don't need to go to a "dunecoons country" to see evil things, dude.

You were assuming the objective then since the question didn't have context to point to that.
When someone points at a lamp and ask you, what is that? Do you 1)reply "its a lamp" 2)reply its a device that produces light 3)reply just decoration
You should specify when asking things instead of assuming everyone knows what you mean.

But they transmit nothing to their offsprings. Female die watching for her eggs, and doesn't the male die jsut after breeding ? They have great potential though...

i for one embrace our new cephalopod overlords

>How have we escaped extinction?
by eradicating anything that posed a threat

Octopi actually farm tidepools.
They are quintessentially hunter/gatherers

EVERYBODY COCK THE DINOSAUR

Right, they arent social. But they can learn like we can. If they were social theyd be a heck of a lot crazier than they already are on their own.
Bonus fact: when exposed to mdma they become social. Which means theyre really only missing the right neurotransmitter (seratonin) which their brains seem to be fine with using the way ours does.

Then were already closer to death than we know. We were fools.

your analogy means nothing if you twisted it into a strawman
1. i DIDNT ask you "what is that" i asked you to define it. there's a difference.
2. you reply in whatever way you want, and i am free to judge you for that, like if you answered "it's a shoe", i can think you're retarded.
3. question had plenty of context to point to the assumption of an objective answer, "define good and evil" i mean how much simpler can you get, i didn't ask for your opinion on good and evil, i didn't ask for juan's opinion on it, i asked for it to be defined. the definition of good and evil.
you're retarded for not seeing that, and trying to keep up this "the question was subjective" argument is absurd.
COPE

Yeah, just look at the American boarder, cartels using trafficked children to traffick other children, Californian farmers participating in the human trafficking for man power and the levels of violence that keeps the system under control is astounding.
Then you look at the kids getting trafficked across the other way, into Mexico, and you'll find plenty comparable to the bronze bull.

Interesting.. I love those critters. After or if we disappeared, I'd bet on them or the crows for the next "evolutionnary winners"

We also kill out babies in droves under the guise of "reproductitive rights"

If you wanted the definition, you're a idiot for not googling the answer to find out what that means in the literal sense.
Why would you even ask what it means if you didn't know what it was? Unless you were asking "what do you think it means" as in opinion, as in subjective.
Otherwise, google the fucking answer and look it up on websters dictionary.

Why should cruelty lead to extinction?

>be me
>be imagining a school of octopi coming together to form the ultron of octopi
>...wait a second doesn't revelations talk about six headed beast coming from the ocean?
>our end will come at the tentacled hand of an octopi ultron

Gotta say all this whining made me go back up this reply tree, and I agree with this definition of evil.
It can be very subjective, especially since its a human construct to begin with. The universe doesnt have morality or right and wrong, it just does what it does. Good and Evil is what we define it to be and one person to the next will not have the same definitions, and it gets really complex and convoluted...
But at the end if it all, yeah, immorality is hurting others in ways that way outweigh your gains.
Thats how I see it because thats a pretty simple measurable way to say you did wrong.
But then go ask a fundy christian and theyll say reading harry potter is evil with more conviction than I have with my definition. Thats the issue, here.

>octopus ultron
I lold and needed that. Thanks friend.

let me refer you back to
>i wanted an objective definition for good and evil which there is none, i was trying to get you to come to terms with the fact that good and evil is subjective on your own rather than beating you over the head with it out of respect, i see now i should have never shown any respect for your intelligence in the first place as you have none.
you're right i was wrong for giving you the respect of figuring things out for yourself, instead i should have just called you a faggot and told you the answer is subjective so i will do that now

the answer is subjective faggot
there, better?

anytime Cred Forumsro

Attached: thumb.jpg (466x525, 29K)

Probably not without a serotonin evolutionary development, like the other user said.
They and their environments would need a major destabilizing force to make them macro evolve in that direction though

cunt faggot got trolled lmao

Probably yep. But it's just a fantazy of mine..

We haven't escaped yet. Homo Sapiens is a suicidal species. Think about the amount of "progress" humankind has made in the science of killing each other. I'm surprised we survived the Cold War. It's just a matter of time before some ignorant douchebag smokes the planet.

>>NB4 Trump her-der-blah blah.

It doesn't matter which one - Megalomaniacal Fuck-Stains are all over the world.

found the user that enjoys tentacle rape
>realizes that's every user

Attached: 1471622973549.jpg (312x292, 38K)

I imagine I have enough time to kill myself while the brazen bull probably heats up pretty quick.

shit ! I'm uncovered !

Attached: 1564749123047.jpg (406x400, 54K)

Attached: 1475247710323.jpg (200x190, 15K)

If I remember correctly the only person actually killed in that thing was the psycho who invented it.

Why is this thing so popular if only 1 guy died?

well now that OP has been thoroughly BTFO'd
spidey thread?

Attached: 1472052646395.jpg (460x329, 108K)

Shouldn't you be posting in a loli thread?

Attached: 1471234232646.png (480x360, 125K)

i prefer FB/IG these days

Attached: 1471234861302.jpg (500x368, 63K)

I thought that was the Spanish donkey? Wouldn't doubt a bunch of dudes who invented torture shit got fucked though.

Attached: 1471628508160.jpg (500x347, 111K)

Attached: 1480541660276.jpg (526x538, 76K)

Attached: 1480541858797.jpg (450x331, 102K)

Because it's fucked up, and has a fucked up story to go with it..
If I'm not mistaken the story goes that when the guy presented it to his king or whatever, the king asked him to demonstrate how someone would be put into it. When the guy climbed in, they locked it and lit the fire under it because anyone sick enough to not only think of that but to actually build it clearly deserved to be in it.

Attached: 1480541699453.jpg (600x525, 44K)

Maybe not AS cruel but animals can still be cruel. I am sure youve heard the stories about chimps. Even dolphins have been known to kill for fun

Attached: 1480542421643.jpg (1280x934, 153K)

>retard didn't put a failsafe on it as a prototype incase something bad happens
Big ol locked door AND I'll climb inside.

Can confirm i was fingered by a chimp

that's hot

Attached: 1480542611061.jpg (400x294, 16K)

any video with sound?

i was 69ed by a orangutan

i was raped by an ape

ITT: faggots LARPing as intellectuals

But seriously, yes we fuck up, yes as a species we've done horrible things, often for the slimmest of justifications.

But because we have the mental capacity too learn, to grow, and to communicate on an advanced level, we can do better, we can look to the past and say "that shit was fucked up"

Side note; cruel and barbaric as we see it today, torture was often a way to prevent even more needless bloodshed through war. Look at the political situation of Wallachia when Vlad the Impaler ruled if you don't believe me.

Btw, op, look up the pear of anguish/agony (can't remember which) for fun and profit

This is how we treat our mistakes.

Attached: 1571174966419.webm (312x362, 1.03M)

>ITT: faggots LARPing as intellectuals
>proceeds to do just that
>'Im the one true intellectual here!"
>spacing
go back

Keep in mind that the guy getting his manhood eaten is a pedophile.

why?

Never stuff I had a problem with it

Btw, I prefer voat.

Attached: 1rat2h.jpg (462x494, 56K)

The sources on reddit said it was a pedophile.

I mean I saw animal planet stoned as fuck and the chimpanzee tribe hunted a small monkey and ate it alive. Shit was graphic they had footage of it screaming as the chimps ate its legs.

Attached: plebbit.jpg (400x296, 19K)

>No other animal would be this cruel
racist

USA would have sold them guns, but we only support guerilla warfare

You having a stroke brother?
welcum

Attached: 1473251928814.jpg (961x940, 125K)

no i meant why keep it in mind?

Attached: 1473322868507.jpg (256x256, 25K)

too lazy to go digging through files for it but
>insert ChimpWithanAKinAfrica.webm

To sympathize with the torturers.

>No other animal would be this cruel
Y'know dolphins have raped people to death, right?

Humans really aren't more evil than any other primate, we're just smarter.

Fuck autocorrect

I meant "I never said"

i know what ya meant filthy phoneposter
it's okay frend
now deleb dis

Attached: 1470514575699.jpg (683x811, 129K)

I'm a human, but I'm also an individual so I take no responsibility for this invention. A person or group of people don't represent every single person. ;)
Also, evolution made us into the survivors that we are, so that's how we lasted so long. You could try to fight evolution, but I think you'd rather just whine about it...

Attached: 1581556743833.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

uk tory party now.
may
osborne
johnson
patel

Are you a fucking democrat?

I've heard that the guy that invented the wood horse got swept up by the inquisition but I can't find any source on it. But I know that the guy that made the brazen bull was used as a test buy the king he was trying to sell it to.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Dude one of my dogs puppies died this morning and they had to fight with her to get it away from her because she was trying to eat it.
Every time our rabbits have babies we have to separate the males because the males Wil literally eat their brains. That's literal btw they break open the skulls and eat the brains while they are still alive. Sometimes other parts too but usually just the brains it's fucking weird.

rabbits metal as fuck, confirmed

The Brazen Bull was a myth created as propaganda, just like the Iron Maiden.

What about the pear of anguish

What is the purpose of this propaganda? What are the propagandists trying to accomplish with these myths?

sounds apocryphal

Attached: 3rNk8db.jpg (680x474, 33K)

>obligatory not that user
Dude that would be obvious as fuck "look how evil these people are"
Don't know if it's true or not but the motive is easy to figure out

the pear of anguish was actually just a desert many enjoyed while speculating the spectacular speculum

Attached: 1471362025937.jpg (720x649, 27K)

OK, Dahmer, settle down

Because we didn't just put random fuckers in the brazen bull. We put fuckers like you in there.

Im pretty sure chimps do this. Social hierarchies n whatnot. Dolphins do some fucked up shit too. Higher intelligence seems to be associated with comparable behaviors .

Attached: 1582322882549.jpg (530x663, 91K)

>misanthropy thread
>we have the mental capacity to learn and grow and flourish as an elightened utopia of love and acceptance for we know what we are and what is all that is and it is all good and love oh my god how far we have come.
>pedos reee
just kill all infants born male while researching a sustainable method to manufacture sperm problem solved.

Attached: daddy2liveee~1582317434~2248964170898943661_830916468.jpg (828x1472, 166K)

I bet you shit out Richard Dawkins quotes when nobody asked, don't you?

Make it three gay men and I'm in. Death by Snu Snu.

Don't use gods name in vain

Come on, faggots would LOVE this.

Attached: giphy (19).gif (500x374, 1.17M)

Bears wake up after hibernation and then actively hunt the Cubs of other bears as an easy meal

Attached: giphy (20).gif (400x359, 1.89M)

this is basic as fuck, you should read more. if you really want to fuck someone up you leave them alive

We outbred the cruelty. Duh.

We live in trumps America and you can still say that

What do you suggest user? Implanting spikes into the patient's skeleton all over their body and anchoring their tendons to the spikes, effectively chaining them from within? Do we only get to do this to pedophiles? What about incels also?

being tortured on the most excruciating way possible for sure but besides that probably being boiled alive is the most painful not sure which would be worst water or oil

that was when I first started being disgusted by normies when I was a little kid and the other pieces of shit enjoyed torturing and killing all kinds of insects I tried defending the insects but ended up beaten by the other kids.

take things from them. take their tongue and therefore the power of speech. take exactly half their teeth, from mismatched places so it's impossible for them to ever eat solid food again. take their thumbs. take their eyes so that you are the last thing they ever see...

This means that you are the one who deserves to be tortured

Good faggot