Be american

>be american
>born in to "middle class" which is one step above poverty
>go to elementary school
>go into debt for school lunch
>go to high school
>get shot
>go into debt for insurance
>go into debt at the hospital anyway because the insurance doesnt cover everything
>go to college
>go into debt because tuition has gone up 350%
>havent even finished paying off your school lunch debt yet
>have no choice but to wageslave forever or die in a mass shooting
land of the free

Attached: political gfs.jpg (1068x622, 59K)

>alt-right
>trannies

Attached: 1582315655675[1].jpg (400x400, 30K)

>hownew.jpg

Alt Right GF the most accurate one.

Attached: RWTL.png (1241x540, 284K)

the sad thing is that the only exaggeration here is the getting shot part, actually kinda rare.

but yea, nearly everyone is debt ridden
because our society is here to help the rich more than the middle class, and wants to trap us into enslavement.

its fucked
(bernie 2020)

The best way to handle it is to consolidate all the debts into a credit card, then file for bankruptcy (besides hospitals, if you're in debt your credit is fucked and unpaid med bills dont matter a damn)

>go into debt for insurance
You don't go into debt for insurance and you willingly chose to take on college debt, you dumb zoomy.

lol imagine being such a cuck you protect huge corporations that are making billions from the middle class
literal definition of a classcuck

yea man, its going to be awesome not going to college, and working at 12 an hour until I'm 60. Being a manager at best buy is sick.
So many choices I have in the land of the free.

>tell a 17 year old who isnt old enough to vote or even join the army that taking on 50000 in debt is the only way to succeed
>not predatory
fucking idiot

student debt cannot be discharged for any reason

lol at 18 you cant drink or smoke, but you can take out a 50000 dollar loan and ruin the rest of your life, in order to line the pockets of a wealthy bank owner

fuck this country. so greedy, we are ruled by the rich

I got into 2600$ worth of debt due to going broke and homeless and my apartment complex wanting blood
I talked about this and I am a statistical anomaly, the average debt for people the same age as me, 23, is $86k.
Student loans and credit card debt.

Don’t feel as bad about owing my old landlord 2600$, knowing I’m not sitting on the high 5 digits.

Retards detected. Try to use your brains, are you telling me you are so inept, that can't even cover the deductible and have to take out a loan to cover it?

>free to make decisions for self
>make dumb ones
>agree to pay more than you can
>can't pay
>"how could this happen"
>earth youth 1910-2020

$50k is not a lot of money. If you and your college degree can't find a way to pay it off, I have very bad news for the rest of your life.

classcuck
Im not in debt at all, 24 years old, college educated. This system worked fine for me.
But I can fully admit that it is not here to benefit the people, it is here to line the pockets of universities, pharmacies, and everyone else who is getting away with bleeding the people dry.
Its a fucked system that needs to be changed.
I never chose to get 5k in debt from having to get an unexpected surgery. And going to college is barely a choice too, if you don't want to work at cafes, and or being a cashier when your 60

>ClAsS iS WhY iM a ReTaRd

Let's look at it a different way. Maybe we want to buy too much too soon. Own a car, live by ourselves, education, hobbies/entertainment. Between the 50's and the 80's this was achievable because of the absurd growth of wealth due to innovation, population growth and the emergence of global trade and the profit the West made from the low wage markets, mainly in far/south-east asia. But the world market becomes saturated, save for poorlands like in africa, global population will stagnate, again- except for africa generally speaking, and innovation is no longer a Western monopoly. As a matter of fact; perhaps we've been pushing too many low wage dependencies (metallurgics, heavy industries, factories) to the far east and now the tables have turned. They had more incentive to innovate, they have different (lower) moral standards to their workforce, which means their cost ratio for production is much lower. This brings us back to the topic. Our relative wealth has stagnated, or rather , is shrinking compared to the late 1900's while we still attain the same standard of living, despite the increased costs due to inflation. The only way to achieve this is debt and this is unsustainable for many reasons.

>go to elementary school
>go into debt for school lunch
>My parents couldn't pay 8 dollars a week for school lunch

I know the whole post is "an epic troll xd' moment, but this is pathetic you aren't even drying.

Bernie’s policies may wind up hurting the very people we are trying to help. Imagine all the dying areas in the midwest, where the societal spiral into violence and business aversion has begun. In what world does forcing businesses to pay substantially more for labor not completely decimate already struggling local entrepreneurs or employment in general in these areas?

We need a smarter solution. A way to funnel resources into the labor class without destroying already struggling businesses where they are needed most. We need Yang’s UBI to pump life into these local economies, not strangle them to death by trying to pump their already scarce resources into the hands of minimum wage workers. The resources need to come from outside the dying system.

>calls others retarded
>makes a completely nonsensical argument
You literally cannot discharge student debt. It is not treated the same way as any other form of debt.
You cant just "pay the deductible" for a student loan because thats not how it fucking works. Some colleges do have payment plans but it still generally will cost a crazy high amount up front, and it frankly wont be less burdensome long term than taking out a loan.
>50k
>not a lot of money
Thats easy to say when your parents can bankroll literally everything you do, which is not the case for 90% of the population.
nothing in your life was earned
Let me guess, the banks who were bailed out in 2008 dont count though right?

of the nearly 10 million kids living in poverty who are in the program, 75% of them are so poor that they literally cant pay even that much for lunch.
Your argument is delusional

>You literally cannot discharge student debt
You would think people wouldn't be stupid enough to take them on so lightly then, yet they do, daily. The deductible I spoke of was in regards to his medical insurance, read the OP.

Nice assumption. Taxation is theft, bank bailouts were govt paying their friends our stolen money.

You leftists wanting a centralised financial redistribution system is what enabled that abortion. If only you were aborted, it might have been avoided.

Student loans are stupid but the point is that they are predatory. 17 year olds are pushed into making this massive financial decision before they even graduate high school, and the fact that 17 year olds dont have a great concept of money is exactly what loan servicers count on.
>leftists
>in favor of bailout
I'd ask if you were retarded but
>taxation is theft
is clear enough of an answer

so you think going to college, getting a job that benefits society more than being a cashier, and in general bettering yourself should be locked behind a pay wall?
I mean yea its stupid to get 50k in debt because you want to be an engineer. But its also stupid to work as a waiter for 20 years when you want to be an engineer.

i feel you honestly.
I am undecided on raising the minimum wage. I am a small business owner myself, so I understand the struggle to some degree. (although I never pay people minimum anyway)

I love Yang, and I love UBI. But yang is out, and bernie isnt.

>they are predatory
Duh but they're still not forcing the choice on anyone. Absolving parents of educating their children against that unnecessary debt, is stupid too.

>should be locked behind a pay wall
Yeah, it honestly should be. Being able to pay a sum like that is a testament to someone's character firstly but also it helps keep from saturating fields of expertise and leaving prospective graduates jobless.

So, if people are getting paid more at every job and now have spare money to spend, they're going to come to your business and spend it, giving you much more than the increase you're giving your employees. Your employees are also less stressed, lowering other costs and increasing productivity with fewer errors. Why is a wage increase for everyone bad, again?

your baits becoming too obvious

>dude just dont go to college lmao
you sound like those retarded coal miners who think any day we now we're revert to using 150 year old technology.
Worlds changed, united states jobs market requires more education every subsequent generation. You wonder why fast food workers want 15 dollars an hour to flip a burger, its because thats really the only alternative to a college degree
>but just go to trade school
get fucked. There is no trade union in the world you can "just join" even if you go to school. Its just as much a racket as college is, but with the added barrier of it being literally impossible to join without a significant family connection.

I said undecided, you goon
Yea idk whats going to happen with a minimum raise. No one can tell, and I cant seem to find any sort of study thats actually researched it.
so yea, that might happen. Or all the extra money being generated does not get funneled into my business in a meaningful way, and I am stuck paying a wage that forces me to lay off employees.
who knows.

Wut, you need to have connections to join a trade school?

Just quickly get a certificate from a trade school and get hired easy

Not everybody can be a *insert finite job here*, I'm not saying you shouldn't aspire to college, I'm expecting you learn about what you're getting into before you take the risk. It's not like there aren't millions of examples provided for you. All I'm seeing from these responses is copes and passing blame for a lack of responsibility or ill preparation for the risk involved.

what?
I cant even process what I am reading, its so fucking retarded. I dont understand how someone can blame a 17 year old for being exploited by a corrupt system, rather than the group of people that are out here trying to exploit 17 year olds.
Like yea, im not arguing that 17 year olds shouldnt educate themselves on the risks of college. How could you? I am arguing that there shouldnt be a risk associated with going to college.

If the worse case scenario you can come up with is that we may have too many engineers and doctors running around for our own good, if we remove the paywall for college, thats really not that bad.

I am almost certain you are a troll.

Study? No, practice. That's been the talking point against an increase for many dozens of years and has systematically been proven false every time the minimum wage went up. Stress lowers, productivity increases, new businesses open since other debts are repaid, money rolls in. It's never once been bad since the federal minimum wage was instated, and there's scant real evidence otherwise.

link me some research m8
seriously, im curious

lol this

>I dont understand how someone can blame a 17 year old for being exploited by a corrupt system
I'm blaming the parents for not teaching their kid. You're just a simpleton refusing to process it.

>still not blaming the group of people thats causing the exploitation in the first place
definition of a classcuck

hope you have fun in the mines, bb

Judging by this thread, it's as if people seem want to be devoid of all personal responsibilities outside of what's easy for them. If you want that, move to China where they think for you, NPC.

Attached: 1539048864003.png (265x187, 59K)

I'm not absolving them of reproach, we need caps for interest rates sure but I'm also not absolving parents of the responsibility of raising their children to be functioning adults. That appears to trigger you immensely for whatever reason.