BOW DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO THE MIGHTIEST GREATEST LEADER OF OUR TIME. NOBODY CAN MATCH XI'S GREATNESS...

BOW DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO THE MIGHTIEST GREATEST LEADER OF OUR TIME. NOBODY CAN MATCH XI'S GREATNESS. HIS WISE WORDS ARE BACKED WITH THE WORLDS DEADLIEST ARSENAL OF WEAPONRY THAT LETS YOU TREMBLE. GOD EMPEROR OF GLORIOUS CHINA XI JINPING

Attached: 1582194608259.jpg (780x520, 38K)

Winnie the Pooh.

Your move wang.

I think he's dead dude, Corona virus fucked this poo ass up!

How novel, a ching chang that isn't part of a rekd thread...yet

ching chong uh oh me co- *coof* coooof sum ting wong me run- *coof* rungs! help dacta! i can breafe!!!

nice pic lol. I didnt notice it before, but from that angle he really does look like winnie the pooh. poor man, hes probably really insecure about his looks

+10 social credit points for user

Attached: trump_mao_stalin_communist.png (619x825, 463K)

Yes master xi i will do as you say master xi. Now let me get back to work master xi oh you divine. Let my hands be useful and build china stronger.

he's a retard who will get the corona virus then probably die

ching chang chong?

Attached: 1561203822363.webm (272x480, 1.34M)

I wouldn't mind a totalitarian regime if my country and people would move forwards. I want birth planning, eugenics and death penalty.

This just in, chinese navy tests hypersonic glide vehicles in the pacific. US surveillance taskforce navy command of west pacific and STRATCOM at high alert. Navy admiral concerned of escalating trends and provocations of PLAN

fuck off coofer

i fink he freeky and i like him a lot

Attached: seXi.jpg (800x795, 105K)

BREAKING top chinese officials declare for the first time in history that the is US as a threat to china. as tensions between the US and china rise.

Boom

Attached: 1581337304185.jpg (800x774, 178K)

Awww lookitdat cuddly widdle bear

Attached: xi-pooh.jpg (1240x700, 104K)

Im american and white (anglo saxon) and i came to the conclusion that we are in fact inferior to the chinese. Am i right or wrong?

Nice try, riceboi. No white American calls themselves anglo saxon or thinks themselves inferior to hive people.

>BOW DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO THE MIGHTIEST GREATEST LEADER OF OUR TIME. NOBODY CAN MATCH XI'S GREATNESS. HIS WISE WORDS ARE BACKED WITH THE WORLDS DEADLIEST ARSENAL OF WEAPONRY THAT LETS YOU TREMBLE. GOD EMPEROR OF GLORIOUS CHINA XI JINPING

Attached: 1580055010754.jpg (750x962, 253K)

But tell my how can we fight off a 200 million standing chinese army starting an invasion on our mainland? Tell me about your gun arsenal at home. Are you prepared?

>ignores bombs, tanks and jets
Cope harder bugman

You'd understand if you had a pair of balls, rice penis.

Just say it. Xi is a great leader for China and the world

They even make golden statues of the Great Leader in China

Attached: Winnie-the-pooh-640x360.jpg (640x360, 54K)

XI IS THE MAN THE WORLD NEEDS