Hey Cred Forumsros I'm 21 and still a virgin but I'm actually okay looking so I decided to ask a mature women if she'd...

Hey Cred Forumsros I'm 21 and still a virgin but I'm actually okay looking so I decided to ask a mature women if she'd help with my situation, she said yes! But I'm scared now what do? Pic related btw

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-153441~2.png (720x896, 482K)

Got any more of her?

Just drink some shots and your fear will go away. Also wtf if i was you i wouldn't lose my vcard to someone like that. Hooker looks far nicer and for 1 time you won't go broke

A bit of a Crimson Chin she's got but honestly go for it. She's got the experience and a nice rack at least.

Why not. Get a little dutch courage before you go. Don't get drunk though that would be an awful idea. Mature women are hot af.

On a scale of 1-10, how much of an incel are you?

don't do it, just buy a hooker

Have fun man. She looks like she will be a good time.

how big is your dick?

about uh 6

roughly about 5 mostly but sometimes it gets to 6 on a good day.

I ain't got hooker money, plus she seems nice and stuff, deep down always had a granny fetish anyways

Better than most of the dogs around me tbh

Good for you op. Get it out of the way and build some confidence. A lot of people start with fat chicks, an experienced older chick will be a fun time.

Best i could do Friend, she's got a banging body for a 60 yr old, I hope i don't break her hip or back or something

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-160958~2.png (581x952, 894K)

Show her ass

I ain't got those yet but if she's willing to fuck a stranger who knows right

did you just walk up and say "dick time?"

exactly

so ask her for some

>so I decided to ask a mature women if she'd help with my situation
How did you find this woman?

I asked her on a dating app actually

dating app, Badoo

I'll ask after I dip my tip in some dust(she's the dust) don't wanna scare her away, wanna get this over with tbh

godspeed

Well OP it's pretty pathetic it has come to this. You will never know the feeling of deflowering a girl you love while you are a virgin yourself.

As someone who has done that and had careless sex with the ugly and old, all I can say it that this might fuck you up mentally.

At least you aren't a virgin though right? haha

I knew you'd understand

Go for it.

>>I hope i don't break her hip or back or something
You may have that backwards mate She is Built!

Bro older chicks are the best. Go for it. When my ex and I got divorced I fucked her mom like 20 times. She was 58 by the way. Great cock sucking skills and they will take it balls deep in the ass. They are not scared