How would you describe these? Good, bad, etc?

How would you describe these? Good, bad, etc?

Attached: IMG_9100.jpg (3264x2448, 1.89M)

Not great. Kind of low

saggy

they are tits.

Fantastic.

They're great. Personally I like boobs with a bit of sag. Much rather a girl have boobs like this than "perfect" fake ones. Boobs is boobs. 10/10 would fondle all night.

Weird nips. R8 mine

Attached: IMG_20200221_190117601.jpg (720x960, 142K)

5/10
must be fun to play with tho

>Personally I like boobs with a bit of sag
Agreed. Tits must bounce.
>Much rather a girl have boobs like this than "perfect" fake ones
Absolutely. I hate fake tits.

even worse nips+ you'd need a paper bag for those bug eyes

Not timestamp. 7/10, what size?

I would describe them as 3.45 tits not the best, but I've felt, licked, sucked, played with and came on worse.

Am I nuts or is that a crazy amount of space between them?

Average at best. A bit saggy.

>"Boobs is boobs"
-Cred Forums

yeah a 5, the size doesnt help but the distance and sag loses a few points, I would say in a good bra they can go up to like 6

Either was fat and lost weight or had a kid and breastfed, so they're deflated. There's nothing she can do to make them better except surgery, so they're like a 6, maybe a 5 if you're picky.
She could work the abs and lose some weight to give her body overall better definition, but that's only going to make the tits more deflated and sadder. Would bump her body to a 7 but keep the tits below where they are now.
Only options for fixing them would be fat transfer (lipo that belly fat and re-inject in the tits to plump them up) or implants, but I'd suggest losing the extra 5-10 lbs she needs to drop before considering implants.

I am a middle aged unattractive man, but I know titties. Not judging, just commenting.

Nope, no weight loss and no kid. 28 years old

Well, then she lost the genetic lottery and was born with very meh saggy tits.

Options for fix remain the same.

Can fix up her overall body, of course. Face might be nice. Could be brilliant, kind, and able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch so I'm not knocking her overall. but the tits are not a selling point.

They're tits, all that matters

Attached: f2e.jpg (640x486, 20K)

Going with the stretch marks on the right one, and the way she has to stand just to perk them up, I'd say it's almost guaranteed that she's had a kid. So for post-pregnancy tits, they're not that bad

Like I said, no kids.

I don't give a fuck what you said, I don't believe she hasn't has a kid

Standard natural. Nothing wrong, nothing great.

4/10. Small for me

Perky nips at least

There's no biological way to explain having stretch marks like this without either being pregnant, or being fat as fuck and then losing weight. That's as stupid as claiming scars magically appear. Why don't you try being honest, OP

Attached: Capture.png (370x241, 148K)

You don't know much about genetics huh bud

You still homeless user?

Enjoy your single mother who had her kid taken off her by social services, then lied to you and told you that her tits were "naturally" like that lmao, what a fuckin cuck

crack tits...

That is a high resolution picture God damn you can see the individual follicles when zooming in

I'll suck on this "cracked" tits any day of the week. Virgin fags.

All that proves is that you're basically still a baby, you see any tits and want to suck them. They look like shit, she's holding her stomach in and arching her back so as to not look as fat as she is, can't see her face but I doubt that's anything to get hard over, and the state of her nails, looks like she's probably a junky who's constantly biting them when she can't afford a fix, and on top of all that, she's a hairy bitch too

Meh I've seen and sucked on worse.

bump lol not letting this thread die, OP thought he'd get praise for these nasty deflated milk sacks

Good small are the best :)

>small
They're not small you absolute virgin, they're like a saggy C cup

They remind me of this guy.

Attached: Marty-Feldman.jpg (600x350, 60K)

Good enough
This, unless they're horribly saggy or deformed, what does it really matter?
You seem weirdly judgy, tits are fine.

fuck off OP

kek

Ok

A bit too blurry/ covered to tell

Etc.

love em!

I should say sid from iceage

Dawg, wut?

Attached: DBC4F4E2-B54A-4612-9D27-6744B4C640E0.jpg (580x332, 25K)

Lop sided. 5/10. Not good. Not bad. If you are trying to get a sense of yourself OP... you've got nothing to feel secure about. Great men will leave you because of tits like that. Lower your standards or kill yourself. You decide.

>There's no biological way to explain having stretch marks like this
Sure there is. If she went from a flat child to busty in a short amount of time, there could definitely be stretch marks.