Thinking of leaving my wife for the girl on the right. Should I do it?

Thinking of leaving my wife for the girl on the right. Should I do it?

Attached: inCollage_20200221_161603655.jpg (1920x1920, 1.92M)

Uh yeah

She's a Bernie Supporter, so its only a matter of time before she cheats on you or forces you to be a cuck. If you're into that type of thing, then I'll give her A good dicking while you watch!

Dunno, is your wife also a dumb cunt Bernie supporter or does she have half a brain?

The Bernie chick looks like white trash with her bad teeth

Duh yeah

Attached: duh yeah.jpg (480x360, 18K)

/thread, be prepared to suck stinky refuge dick

Is your wife an HR employee?

Honestly she looks a little too old to be leaving a wife for. Go younger and hotter.

Depends on how you feel about your wife. Girl on the right is obviously hotter but she is also young, therefore stupid. Think with your brain, not your dick

post your gf

I'd say go for it if she was a Bloomberg supporter

Bernie supporter? She'll never work, but will want half of your shit anyway. Leave her at the dogpark with the rest of the Sandersnistas.

>be OP
>have idea
>continue spamming politics
>that passes as regular Cred Forums thread
>knowing full well "BERNIE" on a semi-hot chick
>will trigger political fags
>thread turns into what you designed it to
>OP's irl name is Noah Goldstein
And you pulled the trigger, user. You started the mess falling into OP's trap. This thread is doomed. You're arguing politics on a troll thread. OP is the rod and reel and you're a hungry retarded fish.

No you made a commitment to her and God that you would be with her for the rest of your life. If you're done just kill yourself.

God doesn't exist. Grow up.

Wife

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (960x1280, 157K)

A bloomberg supporter? So an Anti Gun Anti American schill that wants to dictate what you can eat or drink?

Why not just fuck her until you're done with her?

Um, no. I call out Bullshit as I see it wherever I see it

Attached: bb1f19a63eb60d81a4e9542434631069-701x583.jpg (701x583, 64K)

Attached: 201512_1121_cheae_sm.jpg (300x215, 18K)

These are both terrible pictures of your wife. Not to mention, we really need a lot more info than just this. It's your wife, not some girl you went on 2 dates with

Give me a candidate that is better than Bernie then and explain to me in detail as to why they are better. Otherwise Sanders has my vote

>Anti Gun Anti American schill
So you're ASSUMING he'll change some federal laws?
What about buttstocks being banned under Trump?
What about the more extensive Federal Background Checks under Trump?
These are actual 2nd Amendment rights that were infringed upon by Trump in the last three years. Seems like you are the shill here because if the 2nd Amendment was actually important to you then you'd be voting against Trump who's already INFRINGED upon it. But you're not, so the 2nd Amendment isn't really that important to you is it?

Bloomberg shill. He paid well do. Better faggot.

easy, 2 reasons. 1) Said he would never sell out to wall street, took a dive in 2016 for a truck load of $$$$ when he was winning the primary against Hillary.
2)Is a Communist
3)Didnt have an actual job till he was in his 40's

Attached: 17bprk.jpg (666x500, 89K)

Attached: imageedit_2663_2628004211.jpg (750x740, 63K)

Attached: download.jpg (341x247, 21K)

Would need nudes of both to know for sure

Who said I was a Trump supporter Neck Breather!

Same person nice weight loss

I was nice and gave you 3

Get some self respect. These two are fuckin beat.i could only imagine what a shitshow you are.eat lead you waste of skin

I don’t think you understood the post