How do I get my girlfriend to listen to other music? Her music taste is so fucking bad

How do I get my girlfriend to listen to other music? Her music taste is so fucking bad.

>Jason Aldean
>Cole Swindell
>Zac Brown Band
>Tim McGraw
>Luke Bryan

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ZQE9ZGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont know who any of those are, but what the fuck do you expect from normie women, be glad its not kpop or nigger rap

Cause she gets gang banged by a bunch of good ole boys three times a week and loves country.

>yeti
Yep, she's a white trash OP

There is literally nothing wrong with her choice in music.

No she just likes different shit than you.

Women have shit taste in music, regardless of genre. They don’t like music because it’s good, they listen to what they think other people will like.

>There is literally nothing wrong with her choice in music.

Attached: 1549076394021.gif (220x220, 69K)

athena

Start of by introducing her to real country instead of that basic bitch garbage. If she takes to it, you can try broadening her horizons with some Meat Puppets, southern rock, and folk music. If you made it that far, you've probably got a chance of getting her to give anything decent a chance. If you failed step one, she's beyond saving.

>What the fuck is wrong with her?
Her boyfriend is literally a cuck. Every one of those artists is good.

'my girlfriend is an actual human with thoughts of her own, how do I change this?'

I don't like country music. And what the fuck is "real country"?

Just lock her in a room and blast some Merzbow for several days.

imgur.com/ZQE9ZGY

fucking spammer

1) she's 12
2) she's white trash

Introduce her to Merle, George Jones, Hank Sr, Coe, Cash, etc. If she doesn't change her garbage ways, find a better grill.

Have you considered introducing her to heavy metal

>Merle, George Jones, Hank Sr, Coe, Cash
Literally who?

You can fuck off with OPs underage gf kiddo

Found the wizard

This. Why doesn't she listens to rap or some edm like normal white girls? Is she from a poor family?

>luke bryan
You did this to yourself, you know what must be done.

Attached: sem9e7xoer221.gif (244x212, 882K)

>Literally who?
Neck yourself, zoomer. I don't even listen to country and know every one of those.

>Why doesn't she listens to rap
ok nigger

Go to sleep grandpa.

this

Country pop scares away niggers. You want her listening to rap like a typical brainwashed cunt? Why do you want your girl to listen to nigger music OP? Why do you listen to nigger music OP?

Kys

Luke Bryan isnt so bad, the rest is pure cancer though. I grew up in the country and did some time and the only radio stations we had were country and pop, so I got used to it, at least she likes ole fatty boi

Introduce her to southern rock bands, especially classics, good first step.

>tim mcgraw

well at least thats better then that nigger town road guy

you should spend less time worrying about your girlfriends taste in music and spend more time fucking her pussy.your probably 15

Billy Strings. William Whitmore. Uncle Lucius. Turnpike Troubadours. Dust in a baggie. Digging my Grave. Keep the Wolves Away and The House Fire respectively.

which kind of mushic do you think is good?