How do you get rid of dandruff?

How do you get rid of dandruff?

Attached: dandruff.jpg (650x450, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIzeb6cFqBg
imgur.com/ZQE9ZGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being a disgusting faggot and shower.

shave all your hair off, no hair = no dandruff

A new thing called shampoo and conditioner. Administered regularly

Whenever I shower it gets 100x worse.

Clear apple vinegar, mix 2 cap fulls with 30oz of water and pour it on your head and rub it in. Let it sit for a few minutes then shampoo and get on with the rest of your shower.

WASH YOUR HAIR IN COLD/COOL WATER user...
WASH ONLY THREE TIMES A WEEK.

DON'T USE HIGH SULFATES LIKE VO5,SUAVE,TRESEME, OR THAT OLD SPICE STUFF.....GET A BETTER SHAMPOO DONT USE SO MUCH PRODUCT.

try Reuzel smells so good

Attached: fa06fc08-1088-4768-8d6e-9d9f2b7abd81.jpg (1209x1661, 472K)

Head and shoulders.
If that doesn’t work. Try Selsun Blue

Ever heard of a thing called dandruff shampoo you moron

>Shave head for first time
>Feel like I can get away with not showering for several days since no stinky gay hair
>drag credit card across my scalp on day 3

If you dont scrub good, you ARE dandruff

just shave it bro

Women are naturally flaky, there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 6f3c097c35c4ca31802c08be24ca18afb8222aef5522d3356eb0d9a5e35ab880.png (445x314, 165K)

Suicide

youtu.be/aIzeb6cFqBg

suicide
it's the only way

Attached: Noose.jpg (800x563, 59K)

Nizoral

Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Ketoconazole 1% Shampoo

Please believe user 1. No stupid long hot showers 2. Use coconut oil

that sounds pretty terrible and gross .

i bet OP has dandruff from water being to hot....you shld allways wash hair in cool water....

Attached: gabriel.jpg (446x414, 27K)

head and shoulders works for me

Shampoo with warm or cool water for the love of God you fucking autist
Holy shit

Attached: 3mLydMU.jpg (600x494, 44K)

Shampoo with active ingredient Ketoconazole. Common brand name is Nizoral

Head and shoulders?

For me, none of the anyi dandruff shampoos and conditioners ever worked for me, but I started using the generic tea tree oil shampoo and condition, and it fixed it real quick, using it ever since. The trick is to use your nails to scrub your scalp.... also, make sure you get all the shampoo off... and dry your hair well.

Attached: 3e1b9248-c099-4ea1-9f13-7d668389b89e_1.a360173a282bedd619304ff07ff965b7.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Carnivore diet and fasting

Use shampoo for dry scalp & dandruff.

>Head and shoulders.
>If that doesn’t work. Try Selsun Blue

Head and Shoulders fuckin' GIVES me dandruff.
Go right to the Selsun Blue and give it time to work.

I dealt with dandruff my entire life and this shit is the only thing that worked. Get it OP, it changed my life. No more itchiness or flakes. I use it every other day.

Attached: 6809466_nocolor_8.jpg (1500x1500, 135K)

OP here, H&S gives me dandruff too.

Thanks, man. You seem like a cool guy I'll try it out.

First distinguish if you have dandruff or flakes from a dry scalp. They're two very different things, treated very differently.
Dandruff is literally mold growing on your scalp. Flakes is dry skin flaking off.

If you have dandruff and it's not bad, you can treat it with apple cider vinegar cleanses. It needs to be organic and unfiltered. Braggs is a common brand that works.
First shampoo and rinse your hair like you usually do, then take 1 part apple cider vinegar and mix with 1 part water. You don't need too much, just enough to cleans your entire scalp. Massage it into your scalp and let soak in until you finish your shower, then rinse it out as the last thing you do.
It'll leave your scalp smelling vinegary until it dries, then it won't smell at all, unless you start sweating. Do this every day, and when you notice the dandruff is gone, do it again every day for as long as it took for you to notice it gone(i.e. double the amount of daily applications). Once that's done then you can go on to doing it once a week.

If it's flakes, then find a moisturizing conditioner. Do that same as the apple cider vinegar, but do it every day for life.

let me bring you into the future my faggot

Attached: this_shit.jpg (425x440, 11K)

.5% Coal Tar
I'll pass

Teatree oil

>tfw head and shoulders, t/gel / t/sal, nizoral, prescription nizoral all don't work
gonna kms

at least you won't get dandruff under all that cancer
no hair no flakes

Zing

Oh, btw every day I meant every shower.
If you're dealing with dandruff, then at first everyday could help. But for the most part, you only want to shampoo your hair 2-3 times a week. Shampooing your hair dries it, and your scalp out.
If your hair looks greasy after not shampooing it, just take a horse hair brush and brush your hair to evenly distribute the oils

What the fuck doesn't give you cancer anymore?

Attached: 1581741251906.png (481x501, 273K)

Shower daily, use shampoos to get rid of dandruff. Worked for me. I dont know what they call them in the US because im from a shithole country but if they have them in beanerland they'll probably ha them in the US too

This is the only stuff that ever came close to working for me but damn does it smell like shit.

The real answers. Nizoral, no exceptions.

Coal tar shanpoo

imgur.com/ZQE9ZGY

Attached: 159489123.jpg (198x400, 10K)

I'm moved to WV couple years ago... they seem to like coal.tar... I've never dealt with the issue myself but have had a couple different roommates who use coal tar shampoo for the problem. I didn't read any replies so maybe this was already covered but just an idea. Good luck.