SECRETS Thread -- Post your secrets, stories, etc

SECRETS Thread -- Post your secrets, stories, etc.

Attached: Sucrets.jpg (432x324, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIzeb6cFqBg
imgur.com/jXYSJTf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I licked my own asshole

checked.
I had a really sore throat one day when I was a kid so I found some sucrets in my moms purse, but they tasted really good so i kept them and ate them all and my mom had a sore throat later and said " where are my sucrets?" i said i didn't know
i still feel bad about it

I used my cousins panties to jerk off and came on her pillow after she molested me

My bf raped me once in the ass

I fapped during English class in 12th Grade once. We were supposed to be watching MacBeth, but I was like
>fuck it

Attached: Alita-770x433.jpg (770x433, 27K)

My name is Claire and I like a boy called James
I want him to make a move on me though

green bean taco

Attached: green bean taco.jpg (990x725, 270K)

I fantasize about raping my neighbor. I’ve flashed her a couple times and she liked it the first time. Unfortunately I think her parents have noticed and now don’t let her play outside.

I developed this fetish as a kid. A sexual encounter with my sis at 9. A voyeur fetish from seeing my 15 yo neighbor dress after taking a shower when I was 13.

In the early 90s I would go to Green Burrito and get a delicious, fresh bean and cheese burrito. I would add salsa, and enjoy the fresh ingredients. Now, Green Burrito is gas station quality, shit-tier crap.

I was unemployed from mid-2008 to mid-2017.

Attached: rock island.jpg (2010x1037, 333K)

Won best taco, chili and many others already. Owned taco Bell and it's parent company already. Learned everything already.

There’s something about sexual encounters with preteens that gets me off. Like thinking about anything sexual. I like the rush. I remember a family member also flashed me when I was a kid and I felt that same rush. That jaw drop moment when you see someone naked at that age. Your hormones. The adrenaline. Ever kid is curious and they’d be up for anything.

Go fuck yourself

thats the saddest thing ive read all night

Already fixed unemployment many times and did reminder did communism many times.

Details

>

Attached: 8a67e604-1723-4700-b662-08398b5a7f87.jpg (1284x706, 328K)

Yeah, you're supposed to reject those thoughts and feelings though.

My first sexual experience was with my Aunt at 12. She sucked me for 5 min until my little sister (4yold) walk on us. I'm 27 now and still affraid that my sister has a memory of this.

youtu.be/aIzeb6cFqBg

truly a tragedy

He’s telling the truth. It used to be fresh. Now it’s reheated frozen shit.

I'm a molester. I like kids that are elementary school age. I haven't ever hurt a child or done anything violent to a child but I am a molester.

I can’t :/

I fantasize about sex with preteens as well as girls my age. I find it normal.

How have you molested? I’ve molested my niece and two other girls.

It was a family reunion
I was 12 at the time she was 26
I was sitting down watching TV at my aunts house and she walked in and sat next to me and made small talk. Told me I could rest my head on her lap cause it was getting late and we kept chatting and then she just reached down and grabbed my dick and started feeling it and my balls.
I'm beat red can't say anything she tell me to go to follow her to her room she takes off her panties and tell me to rub myself with them till I cum. I cum in less then a minute and when I do I grab her pillow to shot
Then she threatend me to keep quit,which I have

really hope you guys are behind 7 proxies...
we are user to each other but not the NSA, FBI or even your ISP
even if youre larping, you are now on a list, have a great night!

Attached: 1580077652337.png (900x675, 1.28M)

I've molested little boys. I fondled one in a public men's room he was around 10. I also got one I took out in the woods and emptied my cum on his face he was about 7.

How did she do that? Did you fuck after? Did she abuse you some more?

She had her cummie panties
No I have never went back to another reunion
No but the bitch revealed that it wasn't the first time she "played" with me

They don’t care unless you become a threat to their power. Epstein was literally a CIA blackmailer who had junk on the worlds most powerful people. He had some shit about the orange cheetoh which is why Trump suicided him.

Tits or gtfo

Faggot it was the Clintons.

Epstein was also rich as fuck. Larping faggots live in their mothers basements

I'm claire

Attached: EOxNOk2X4AAGk1w.jpg (1152x2048, 322K)

imgur.com/jXYSJTf

yeah, no, there have been thousands upon thousands of arrests for this kind of shit recently. arresting epstein was to send a message, redpill the normies and frighten the elites.
you dun goofed

nice

you got that way wrong, redditfag, he worked for isreal, trump had him arrested. how many flights of the loli express was clinton on? how many flights was trump on? look into it, the answer may surprise you and get you to turn against your reddit friends

Attached: 1578801150358.jpg (1068x1200, 288K)

I'm a pretty girl

Attached: EPagC_1W4AAP7_G.jpg (1152x2048, 372K)

Stop spamming this shit in every thread, dumbass.

Attached: baited bated.jpg (1500x750, 54K)

is this bait? or are you really really really stupid?

Report him to the police

My secret is that Im a huge cuck and I secretly want my wife to get raped

Attached: 1579374973217.png (1083x1600, 1.24M)

I'm going to propose to my gf

Share more of your whore then and tell us her name

Who

did he cry or seem to know exactly what was happening

He was confused and cried for mama. I thought about giving him a 10 dollar bill but declined. I did take his underwear as a souvenir.

sometimes ibump threads

I've got a bunch of that bitch

Let's see it

Attached: 2fa496f1-54fa-4ac2-bbdf-7306640308a0.png (1600x890, 721K)