How do I, as a 28 year old loser that's still in community college and lives with his parents, and unemployed...

How do I, as a 28 year old loser that's still in community college and lives with his parents, and unemployed, get a hot young girlfriend?

Attached: 1582158906888.jpg (1328x750, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/jXYSJTf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u dont

you don't

Should've added I live in America. Therefore, anything I want is possible. Now answer my question please.

Tinder. btw get a job you lazy fucktard

>get money
>get /fit/
>don't be a sperg

You may be able to get away with doing 2/3 but doing all 3 is best.

oh ok, in that case you don't, and you die from Diabetes

Be attractive. Jobs, being a provider and all that shit are important. But at the end of the day niggers who are for all intents and purposes "losers" still can get hot girls (or at least hot black girls) based on their appearance.

Go loiter in a shitty trailer park and make sure you either have a gram of weed or blow on you. Guaranteed to get laid within 8 hours.

>How do I,
prostitute

Attached: 1569733481721.jpg (1940x3008, 737K)

Buy a 35 lb kettlebell. Clean, press, squat, swing, repeat.
Learn Python, JS, HTML/CSS
Start an ad technology company that aggregates meta data for finger printing

Are you white

>Be attractive
How? I have pretty much no self confidence at this point

I'm a CS major, so I'm already learning to code

No I am not. What difference does it make?

Also before anyone asks, no I'm not a virgin

Then no

First of all, even if you are, by society's standards, a loser, you never personally consider yourself one. That puts off an aura of depression that will repel everyone, making your life more difficult.

The path to success and a good life is for the most part is a series of small things done right that wholistically make your life easier and increase success. Fat, unhealthy? Change your diet and exercise. This makes your body and mind function better. This makes people like you more. This makes girls like you more. Go to bed too late, always tired? Go to bed earlier and prioritize sleep. Fail tests? You don't go out until you study and understand study the material.

I am a 28 year old former heroin user who was loading trucks for a living until I decided to get clean and go back to school. I started at a CC, did everything right, and transferred into a top 30 uni for my major.

Whatever you need to fix, fix first. That includes your bitchy self doubt. Get your life in order, feel good about yourself, get confident, and a young qt will come.

Losers are not meant to get laid

Haha literally just came here to say exactly this... you don’t!

>/fit/

They still manage to be autists and repel women. Ripped autists, but autists. Something wrong there.

If you want to get a cute gf, get in shape but don't go on /fit/. You'll wind up a ripped loser after reading all this insecure woe is me bullshit while trying to get in shape.

First off, congrats on quitting heroin. But let's be honest here. I am a loser, plain and simple. It's not about comparing myself to other people. It's just looking at reality. I am living in my parent's house. It's not my house and I am not entitled to living here.

Sorry user, you missed your window of opportunity.

>still in community college and lives with his parents, and unemployed,

yeah.... that's the reasons....

Coding is only useful if you're doing something people want. Digital advertising is a 200bn industry. But marketing majors suck at tagging, analytics, and all things data/programming. But CS majors suck at talking biz, sales and acct mgt. So learn both, start your own company. Thank me later by giving poor beggars steam games

>get a job
>hit the gym and get in the best shape of your life
>finish community college
>women will notice your dedication to your body, employment, and your overall potential
>literally be a bit of an asshole to girls but always smile at the end of it and walk away

Just sounds like you're in a rough patch, but how can you go to community college and not have a job?

Attached: 51Dl+5s62GL._UY250_.jpg (324x500, 44K)

Did

Starting a business is a goal but I want to learn first. Plus I want a few years of living young, while earning a nice check and being worry free.

You're giving too much credit to women. They don't care if you're committed to your goals. If they did, niggers wouldn't exist.

imgur.com/jXYSJTf

Doesnt matter what you are
I was a 35 year old homeless fat neckbeard with a shit job and i got pic related 20year old. We have been together for 6 years married and doing great. The trick is to not be a faggot

Attached: received_336015740405150.jpeg.jpg (1440x1920, 77K)

Start a company now. You will learn everything you need to know in your first 3 months with a real client. After that it'll all be finding people smarter than u

Attached: chloroform.jpg (1260x630, 143K)

Attached: 1435465215253.jpg (403x403, 51K)

>be 33
>decide to go to a local university to get another bachelors
>decide to focus on Drawing and Painting with a Fine Arts Degree
>huge waste of money, but I'm literally the most alpha and attractive male in the whole department
>meet a cute as fuck 18 year old that likes to go for runs
>start up convo about running because I saw she had some apparel for it
>she asks about weightlifting since I apparently do it
>hangs out with me, I'm not pushy
>tells me she broke up with her boyfriend
>ask her if she would like to hang out and talk about it
>literally says yes
>1 year later
>just blew my load in her, she went to bed, checked this site out.

If I didn't look the way I did, took care of myself the way I did, and didn't gain the experience of talking shit and enjoying life it would have never happened. If you're down in the dumps about shit, you give off that vibe, even if you're trying to fake it. You're a guy, lots of younger girls prefer older men because they find the behaviors of young men their age (they are trying to figure out who they are etc etc) extremely annoying and like a more chill environment.

Imagine you are a badass. The boss. The guy who everyone wants to hang out with. Then fake it til you make it, but do it in a way that's genuine. Make people like you for the man you'll become and not old shit that you were or used to deal with. You're only 28 man, you make it sound like you're in your 50s.

If you're a piece of shit why do you think you deserve a dime?

imgur.com/jXYSJTf

Finding a hole to blow a load in is a lot different than trying to find a girl that you would like to spend a long ass time with and want to bang all the time. If you think women don't care about a guy that has drive then I don't think you've met actual women. Just lot lizards.

Satanic trips have spoken.

thats all legit but ive heard 5/10's talk shit about a prospect just because the guy had 1 friend. what if you dont have parties and shit to go to, will that hurt your chances?

go to a university. trust meee. worked for me.

oh yeah you have to be hot too.and not a loser. sorry OP

Sell drugs, you can basically rent them for a week.

>Be attractive
>How
Be lucky, duh. You asked HOW to get a girl friend despite being a loser? Well the only losers with gfs are attractive enough for the girl to desire them despite their failures.

how is anyone meant to find you attractive if you dont even like yourself?
work on that first and the rest will fall into place

Become something desirable

Mature. You can still be in college. Improve yourself. Develop interests, hobbies. learn to socialize. Find confidence. Get a job, or volunteer. Have a plan.
I'm not much of a JBP fan but his message of self-development and taking responsibility for oneself is universal good advice.

Just play ROBLOX bruh

Attached: BLOCKED.jpg (308x298, 33K)

Attractive rich guy here, being attractive and rich wont help you, and will let you see how stupid and retardedly judgemental women really are. They have huge standards and usually offer nothing better than their pussy and inevitable betrayal followed by heartbreak possibly.

You know who usually has a chick? Some soyboy who lives in a van who's actively ruining their life. Thats how fucking stupid the overwhelming majority of women are, they need to bounce from cock to cock while having as much drama and being as separated from the 9 to 5 +gym life.

You won't know what works, because women don't know what they actually want and go off knee jerk reactions for their entire lives.

Every woman I ever got with has had fucking retarded reasons for liking me. I wore a cool shirt, I had dark eyebrows (which means good genetics to this particular bitch), I reminded her of such and such song. All while completely mislabeling me, my income, age, job, personailty etc.

Hope that helps.

Women lol

Attached: received_194206598451615.jpg (750x926, 43K)