Only the good ones die young... rip

Only the good ones die young... rip

Attached: missingyoubb.jpg (1177x805, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/bianca-devins-viral-death-murder-926823/
imgur.com/aULZx6L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1580281052949.png (600x419, 220K)

Who that?

head gone girl

Fuck off faggot. Thank fucking god this slut cunt is dead. Kill yourself for making this gay ass thread you ugly nigger

Name?

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/bianca-devins-viral-death-murder-926823/

What goes around comes around

Attached: 1573714208448.png (500x575, 216K)

fucking hang yourselves

anyone have the photos/videos of her dead body

/thread

sure is white knight in here

Attached: 1582267927424.png (750x996, 1.45M)

I'm glad none of you will reproduce

who the fuck is this person?

jokes on you then for making that dumb ass assumption

Attached: 1574736054078.gif (148x148, 468K)

Bianca Devins. I some what knew her before, I think she's the origin of the "egirl" stereotype. Basically she's this girl who got sexually abused as a kid by her dad, she became mentally unstable and she then did a lot of fucked up shit like sell her underage nudes to guys and black mail them for more money, use guys for money, basically had an orbit of guys to do whatever she wants etc. What happened is that one day she went to a concert and one of her long time friends likes her, but she didnt like him and he took her and her guy for the night to some concert and he didn't like they kissed or something anyways he took her somewhere and just slashed her throat opened and attempted suicide. Pretty sad but o well. I probably messed up somewhat but this is what I remember

I've got some bad news for you....

Its eThot and just because you followed her on social media when she was alive doesn't mean you know her or anyone for that matter. She was a worthless cunt with no life other than what was online. Here is some of her chats to that dude to killed her.

Attached: 1582267014739.jpg (529x598, 38K)

Attached: 1582267095665.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Imagine idolizing some unstable orbiter ruining his life to kill an e thot
Have some self respect, my fallen king

No I knew her from friends, I was on discord and my best friend added her on our server and we talked for a 2 hours and then I met her again on some other server I got invited on. I know the sick shit she has done from my friend but I didnt know her too well to care. I actually really didn't know she was a thing on Instagram till she got her throat slashed and one of my online friends, who lives near her, called me and told me what happened that day. Yeah I know most of the sick shit she did and I dont feel bad for her I just feel bad for her family because their retarded daughter is dead and the guys family has to face the fact their son is a fucking idiot for falling for some whore.

ARE THERE ANY ETHOTS LIKE HER AT THE MOMENT?

(didnt notice caps were on)

literally any girl on insta

Attached: 1574329584284.jpg (960x956, 119K)

Attached: 478t487t4867t322gg9y0.png (277x296, 166K)

okay op needs to catch some Z's
hope i dream about her

Attached: 1582267271979.jpg (750x1334, 216K)

Dang Went on a roller coaster.
didn't know her so I read felt bad then
watched the white and anti knights fight
then gore then revelations i always forget how stupid people are until I come to Cred Forums lol
she cheated on you so you fuck your own life up so confusing.

Someone needs to drop her nudes

why does she look so different compared to the picture above were her throat is slit open? or is that a different person?

She deserved it. Hope her mother is next

Attached: do the bianca.png (500x305, 194K)

What all fucked up and sick shit did she do?

this

>Only the good ones
wut she do that was so good?

Her face looks grayer because she's fucking dead lol

imgur.com/aULZx6L

She didnt really cheat on the guy who took her to the concert, they were never a thing, they were close friends but the guy doesn't get that she wasn't interested and she just uses him for shit
It's her, probably because when you're getting your throat slashed and you're crying your ass off I'm pretty sure your make up would be all fucked and you'll look retarded

Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama poing

Why does this person deserve so much attention? There have been thousands of men, women and children slaughtered every year but this fucking thread pops up every day. Fuck this whore.

Attached: 47d6f72d58a7d61566ebed1a9dea799c--sweeney-todd-musical-theatre.jpg (500x487, 59K)

so that's even stupider just block her lol let her die in obscurity or OD but whatevs you know

Why the fuck is that article so long? Don't see how she's worth more than 3 sentences.

That shits fucked, some of y'all really need to start seeing psychiatrists, like wtf

where do you think you are

What are you doing here?

Man imagine being such an incel simp

She died like thousands of years ago. It's been quite a while now.

Attached: GIF-200221_161548.gif (204x320, 82K)

Sorry I forgot I was on Cred Forums the shining light of what happens when mentally fucked people anonymous go online

why dont you hop along to ifunny or something

not so dim after all
good for you

Attached: th34445345.gif (480x270, 592K)