So the gf has been pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger once a week. How do I get out of this?

So the gf has been pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger once a week. How do I get out of this?

Attached: b6779186725f607ec843fe460bf35b07.6.jpg (488x366, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/jXYSJTf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave

Kill her or yourself

Its the only way

Pic is off her phone. She wants us to go to this website and sign up where they send a nigger out to your house. Is this even legit?

Attached: a--885c044e7211cda1eea9823a819d1701.18.jpg (488x366, 29K)

Tell her if she gets to fuck a nigger while you watch you get to fuck her mom/ sister/ best friend while she watches.

Attached: 1541975821147.jpg (500x292, 38K)

Break up with her?
Honestly the autism here

Attached: 87d.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Honestly once she brings this up your relationship is already over. She is or has already done it you arnt even a blip in her thinking

If you ditch now people will look down on her for doing weird shit.
If you go through with it and ditch after people will look down on you for being a cuck.

you might repost that pic it's blurry and hard to read

>Go gay son, its all you can do

This guy gets it

Whoa whoa whoa whoa OP here what do you mean "already over?" This is a healthy relationship. She thinks it could spice up our sex life.

bait gets more bait

ok there's literally NO PROOF that she's already fucking a nigger. Stop going there, stop trying to make this thread about anything other than what it actually is, ok?

Nope. She is already moving on . Chicks are about emotions. Her interest in you is over and she is wanting to make a connection with someone new. It will go from you being cucked to her fucking him whenever to her being gone. Sorry bro

I think what user means is that she's already done it, or she'll resent you if you say no. If it really is healthy and you aren't comfortable with it just tell her so. If it's not and she can't get over it then best to move on anyway,

How the fuck is she "moving on?" She's only been hinting this for a couple of weeks. And she's into ME, do you understand? Our sex has been totally intense. You don't know anything about this, I was hoping I would talk to someone who knows wtf they're talking about ok?

>being this unironically in denial
this is bait theres no way you think she isnt taking nigger dick as we speak retard. stop baiting and/or leave """your""" whore

Bumping for the main page. She is kind of expecting an answer tonight when she gets home from work, so I'm hoping I've already filtered out the jealous types and the dumbfucks who think they can give free advice. :~)

>Hinting
>Pressuring
Pick one. It started as pressure so dont back track now.
Tell her she can fuck someone else after you do and cuck her ass. Lets see how that goes.
But yeah this relationship is dead

No shut up user said she was "moving on." How? Because she is discussing something that could possible spice up our sex life? LOL?

Listen bro me and my wife are swingers. But rest assured there was never any pressure on either side. Get cucked

Break up with her and also make her look like a slut on social media

This guy wants to be the sad fuck sitting in the corner with his little dick in his hand watching his gf getting fucked on camera.

thats actually the first time i said anything retard. your bait is single digit IQ and you deserve to be cucked irl instead of your fantasy on b.

OK it's not really "pressuring." It's just when she asks me if I'd like to watch her fuck a nigger the sex is more intense. And now she wants us to sign up on this website as a couple.

She is moving on. If she was satasfied then she wouldn't have brought it up. But she did. This isn't bout spicing up your sex life its about her being happy. She isnt happy with you. Just do a little reading . This is how chicks move on when their relationship isnt fulfilling anymore.

ok I actually get really jealous when someone tries to hit on the gf, so I'm not into "swinging" lol that's cool though

imgur.com/jXYSJTf

No she isn't our sex life is healthy you don't know wtf you're talking about all you're trying to do is enrage me and it isn't working.

Leave her. You're better than this user. You're worthy of someone who really loves you.

"I dont like the answer I got so it's wrong" Ur cucked

Dump the bitch and find a new gf.

This user is correct.

ok time to shut up
you've spoken your little piece
stop hogging up the thread with your bullshit

aye bro lemme get on the hoe

also SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY:
she mentioned that she'd like to watch me suck the nigger's cock the first time and then after that I wouldn't have to anymore.

You'll be fluffing and cleaning up every time.

OP here. She needs to use the computer. I'll check back in here and seriously consider the best option. Thanks in advance.

No she wants to feminize you and prove to herself that you were never a real man she could be with long term. This is more emotional cues to reinforce her decisions to move on

You want her to bring a friend over for you to fuck too, tell her you're not gay and not into black men. If she is, thats cool and you two can have an open relationship.

Make sure she at least thinks you've already got girls lined up to fuck you.

Attached: tumblr_p1i4vuD3Fv1qkab41o3_1280.jpg (990x1468, 240K)

First thing I've said retard. You seem very defensive about it, almost like you know I'm right

Attached: 20200222_015805.png (500x539, 330K)

Why are you a gay op?

>she wants to feminize you
ok I'm going to nip this in the bud.
Shut the fuck up. This isn't about me, stop trying to steer this thread in a direction where it is. I am completely in control here and I might end up deciding I only want to do this one time, ok? Shut the fuck up.

sure is reddit in here

You sound like you know that she's going to dump you after she humiliates you. She needs to prove to her self you're a weak man incapable of protecting her or giving her viable offspring, or protecting your offspring.

I normally think threads like this are a "role play" by some faggot looser. But judging from the levels of butt hurt coming off your post bro, you really are a complete cuck.

You don't know how to assert yourself at all. Start making peace with it right now bro.

Attached: uexrdfapvigz.jpg (1444x1172, 246K)

yup ... notice how he doesn't even look at the one post here telling him to assert himself

This dude really is a loser cuck about to get dumped ;D

Attached: 1580833853797.jpg (780x927, 123K)

If it mattered what you want then you wouldnt feel any pressure. This isnt about you its about her and what she wants.

Look you shut up she's nothing like that.
So far everyone in this thread has been a huge faggot. SERIOUS REPLIES from now on ONLY.

Leave her and forget it happened.

Look, I could beat your fucking ass, ok? Shut up. I asked how I could get out of this. I don't need this fucking online psychoanalysis. Fuck off.

Your sex has been mind blowing recently because in her mind she isnt fucking you. She is elsewhere and she is using that mental image to get herself off. You are merely a stand in.

Then reply to the people telling you to assert yourself .... other wise you're just a faggot in denial. She knows you want to suck some nigger cock and you'd be happier being gay with other dudes, so she can be with a real man, and not a faggot like you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 4.45.04 PM.png (946x1258, 1.73M)

No take your anger out on me and get choked out like the little bitch your gf knows you to be and suck that black cock for her like the worthless sissy you are

Would literally beat your ass if you said that irl
literally beat your ass

ok I'd send a couple of your teeth flying faggot

Kinda hard to beat anyone with a niggers cock in your mouth faggot.

lol, how tall are you? I bet you're like a manlet.

sounds like the only thing you'll be beating is your meat while you suck a fat nigger cock and watch it use your girl friend like a masturbation toilet.

good luck faggy boi ;D how the HRT goes well

Break up with her

>faggot
>faggot
says the would be """ man """ talking about sucking nigger cocks

Why? Because of something she says to me when we have sex?

Dump her. If she wants to get nig-herpes or AIDS, its her funeral. Mudsharks get the rope

I said STFU
I could literally beat your ass and you are fucking with the wrong person

hey faggy boy! how does the sound of nigger dick covered in your girl friend's pussy juice sound?

I bet it sounds good to a faggot like you!

Why get out of it, tape it post a couple teasers building hype. Start your own website like amberblank. Take in the dough?????
Don't fuck bitches > profit

this

>leave
/end thread

Tell her she can have the black dude 7 day's a week because you are out of there.

>implying you were ever in a relationship
you're just obsessed with black dicks my dude

Kys cuck faggot

>So the gf has been pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger once a week.
is your "girlfriend" your left hand or your right?