Hey Anons

Hey Anons,

My gf and I broke up today. She’s been pretty absent recently and was getting really dodgy, even skipped out on Valentines with me.

Turns out about a month ago, Doc found a tumor in her brain, and she doesn’t have long. I found out tonight, after going to a banquet with her as my date.

I’ve never cried so god damn hard in my life.

I feel so fucking hollow inside, I don’t know what to do. I know you guys don’t give a fuck, but honestly I don’t care.

Love the people in your life. Cherish them, cause you don’t know what tomorrow has in store.

Attached: CE62B322-3785-4C8A-8329-219B9199EFF8.jpg (640x480, 116K)

damn bro sounds fuckin rough.
i dont know how much this helps but what i would do is try to be there for her if its an honestly short amount of time, i would just let her know im around if she needs to talk or some dick or anything. but if it hurts you to be around her then fuck that, it really depends on how you feel about her..if that makes sense.

Yeah

I could try, but honestly I think it’d hurt both of us too much if I did that

To be clearer, I want to be with her as long as I can, but it would make her feel guilty knowing that I’m watching her die

You could kill your self before she dies, broblem solved

if you really want to be with her as long as you can AND you are willing to accept that it might hurt you more to be there for her, then that might be the way to go. if she feels guilty about something you really want to be doing she should realize that any guilt she may feel is unwarranted. idk if that helps out at all, but its what id do.

This reminded me how when I was having brain surgery to remove my tumor my ex didn't come see my because she was out cheating

( y o u )

goddamm bruh, she's a shit person to chose that time( of ALL possible times) to show her true colors.

It happens I didn't find out she was until like 2 years later kind of wish that tumor killed me sometimes but have to keep living

Sorry man. Cancer fucking sucks. Yeap, cherish those people in life... I was thinking about that just last week and wish I had a bit more time to say out loud...

Wish you and her the best. Please take care.

Don't let her push you out. If she really loves you, and you really love her, then you have to stay. You will regret it the rest of your life if you let her die alone. You will doubt every future relationship because you've known your one true love and let her slip away.

Follow your heart on this one. There is no joy without pain.

And to follow up on this, you need to let her know that being apart will hurt you more. If there's anything to be guilty about, it's that. But don't say it in a douchey way obviously.

>pic is sideways
this is why phonefaggots need to be lynched. like no one is going to fucking read that shit. i assume you took the time to take that photo and it was all for fucking nothing. it would be better to have a completely unrelated right side up picture.

I wish the best for you user

I would be trying to find a cure for her. My dad had glioblastoma, doctors said there was no cure, but I started investigating papers on alternative medicine and found a Bosnian author who treated brain tumors with medicinal herbs, got in contact with him, got the herbs, and my dad's tumor stoped growing.
It's a paper published on the world journal of surgical oncology 2018 by troglic et al., Can't remember the title

geez I hope she fucks at least one black dick before she dies. Imagine dying and only ever fucking ops tiny peen.

>gross left hander
No wonder she got the brain cancer

Any chance she is faking just to get away from you?

Jeez man i cant imagine. I couldnt live without my wife id die inside.

Kek

Attached: 1580793910471.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Fuck your baby talk. It's been a while now. You don't need that much help. Get along with everyone you can. Dumpster theif. Don't eat filth. Let her go to the circus Fuck if you care. I don't.

Attached: Sperm Facial Spa.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Get her back and fuck her new bf. Show that bitch you got no mercy.

You should talk to someone else about this. Do they have a support Phone number you can call in ur country, for the People "left behind" after cancer? Or call a hospital and ask them what the smart move would be here. Because.. Sorry to say this... This can end up being very traumatic for you too. If you decide to keep contact with her, you should definately have someone else to talk to trough this tough time. For your own sake. Mental health is No joke. Im not saying "stay away".. Just take care of yourself too

Even though I don't believe in God my daughter will say a prayer before she goes too bed tomorrow night for her user. Hopefully you two get to spend together some of the time she has left. I hope you both find peace at the end of journey together. I'm sorry this is happening and good luck to you both.