What do you order at mcdonalds?

what do you order at mcdonalds?

Attached: 25971FB7-9EE8-465C-80C1-A84C54002870.jpg (480x311, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnOrg5oGOmw
youtu.be/UqLhBUGgzk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big mac meal and 2 mcchickens when im alone. 2 mcchickens 1 large coke when im with friends.

Mcdonalds is dead. What the hell is up with their burgers? Why is the Big Mac all squishy and soft? A burger is supposed to be rigid and solid. You get a Big Mac and its all mushy and squishy. The fries are ok and the Big Mac sauce is definitely tasty but their burgers are straight up dead.

Big black meat

That's a borger not a burger

I don't go to mcdonalds.

a little insecure about your obesity?

They revamped the big macs and a few other items recently. I'm not about to talk up McDonalds here but the buns are definitely actually one of the best parts of the burger now, next to dat sauce. Perfectly toasted and crispy where it counts, and I was pleasantly surprised

obesity ya right im a chad who can eat what he wants whenever and not suffer from it

i just eat less with others because it makes them uncomfortable and i care about them

McDouble-like-a-Mac.

and i'm the king of france
riiiight

im being honest

If your eating makes people feel uncomfortable, how or what the fuck are you eating?

Double Bacon Quarter Pounder with Cheese, and if I'm really hungry I get some nuggets or a small Cheeseburger as well. Not a bad lunch tbh.

I'm sure you have convinced yourself that.

>the buns are definitely actually one of the best parts
Kek yes because when I want a tasty burger, the first thing I think of, gee I hope the bun tastes nice.
Mcdonalds is DEAD.

i already said what i eat.
here

lard ass basement dweller confirmed

yall wish yall had a metabolism like mine. imagine being an obese faggot who can’t consume what they want. couldnt be me.

i live on in an apartment that i pay for faggot

imagine coming on /b to brag about this
even ironically this is just awful
thanks for your contribution kid

If I'm hungry: chicken nuggets, fish sandwich, mcdouble, fries and drink. If I'm not: mcdouble, chicken sandwich, fries drink

>on in an
Basic communication skills not a requirement at your job I see.

>fish sandwich
supreme faggot confirmed
people who order these should be singled out and bullied mercilessly until they sort themselves out

I haven't been in years, Wendy's or arby's for me now

fish sandwich is actually top tier

obese seething faggot alert

Fish sandwiches are for faggots.

how much do you weigh?

what do you eat there? probably some fag shit like snack wraps.

No more choco chip frappe. Fuck that place.

A great big helping of your moms dirty-ass pussy juice.....faggot

165lbs at 69"
Fairly active, run 15-20 miles a week, swim roughly 25kyds a week

Attached: BABE057B-84B4-4749-B3D1-AF48831155B0.png (660x600, 147K)

I only ever got into Mcdonalds to go into the bathroom and sniff the toilet seats tbh.

I see two chads

RIP mcdonalds signature sauce
it oddly paired the best with a mcchicken

probably lame but I stand by this preferance

homeless, I see

the local Yelllow Pages so I can find where the closest Five Guys is

my nigga

>if I'm not
based. nigga eats when he's not hungry.

Attached: 9A2C8FB0-D727-4390-914A-8F77FA29626C.jpg (680x486, 45K)

Double dubs, can't even argue.

Ur mom's furburger with a shake.

Attached: xQO7SqX3IVoOheyqAali0Rmkb9O85vpnW5uMQ-N1ceI.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

Nothing. McDonalds is an Israeli company and I'm pro-Palestine.

why make this something its not. nigga we talking about food.

I will be in november

Attached: 19291618-14D1-4ABB-9B90-D808E5D33C45.jpg (2000x1200, 142K)

cry me a river of regular mountain dew voltage faggot

Attached: 1fd8df.jpg (200x260, 15K)

Only after a night out drinking, two cheeseburgers. Soaks up the alcohol nice, never wake up in the morning with a hangover.

does every Cred Forums thread end up being filtrated by perpetually horny incels?

yes

Meat and cheese only with bbq sauce triple cheeseburger meal

yah, you the fat friend

>bbq sauce
pleb

The address to the closest Burger King or small fast food restaurant.

/thred

I mean, its literally over 50% of what you're buying and directly discredits the claim that the burgers are soft and sloppy. Any upgrade is still an upgrade

Tomato sauce/ketchup is shit tier
Bbq sauce on everything cunt

Oh check out big boy in big boy pants.

Dubs + trips of truth.
Checked. Keked. Rekt.

this but buffalo sauce

m a y o n n a i s e

nobody uses ketchup. buffalo sauce is top tier.

>big Mac or buttermilk chicken
>med fries
>no drink

Or if quick lunch
>mcchicken w/o mayo
McDonald's ain't bad unless you can't control yourself

Rate

...are you retarded? How childishly snippy would you get with someone who casually said the buns are an improvement in a real life conversation?

Wouldn't know but if Ronald McDonald himself personally fucked your mom in front of you lol

Ya, you get the mcdouble made like a big mac. It's the same burger and it's half the price.

>Bbq sauce on everything cunt
only if you are a nig or redneck

wtf are you even saying?

2 grilled wraps extra cheese light ranch sauce. Hash brown. As a former worker, everything else there is shit tier.

retarded, confirmed. I'm not exactly spitting rocket science at you right now, champ

>Redneck
Australian, close enough

>Ronald McDonald himself personally fucked your mom in front of you
>projecting this hard
ok kiddo

[Window Title]
Bloco de notas

[Main Instruction]
Deseja salvar as alterações em Sem título?

[Salvar] [Não Salvar] [Cancelar]

A couple cheeseburgers or Mcchickens and a large drink.

Their fries are shit. Wendy's, rallys, Arby's all have way better fries.

This man is right. Whenever I go to check out a new burger joint, I won't even walk through the door unless I know the bread is going to be top tier. Forget the meat, forget the fillings or the sauce, gimme some of that sweet sweet bread boi,

My friends neighbor found an actual maggot in his burger and settled for like 500k

Yeah cause I live in a world where eating 3 meals a day is the standard. So I eat during normal meal times, even when I'm not hungry.

Some people exercise and can eat shitty food without being a fat fuck

>Their fries are shit
you have no taste.
Wendy's fries are OK
While I love Arbys sandwiches, their fries are horrible. almost as bad as Sonic.
They taste like the were fried in motor oil

I don't.
It's shit quality.

Attached: McDshill.png (600x217, 36K)

>Some people
not you though

Quarter pounder with cheese, 10 Pc Nugs, large fry and a medium or sometimes large drink (coke or fanta are my go-to's)

Shit, is my childhood trauma showing again? First Ronald fucks me over, and now Freud

>he thinks fast food bbq sauce isn't just flavored ketchup

Attached: 1419277101293.jpg (300x269, 115K)

The only real man is a bun man. Stay toasty, homie

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of the year I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

lol I hope this is a larp. Hilarious if so but if not, Jesus Christ bruh. Tell that bitch to give you some extra sauce and enjoy as much grease as you choose, just like the forefathers intended.

Food

I was complimenting you wtf??? am american

faggot alert. arbys fries are top tier.

you're a real one user. a real faggot.

lmao. exactly what I was thinking, what a pleb. he should kill himself.

faggots

I don't get the common hate for Arbys. Sure, half their menu items are shaved meat on a bun but like any fast food, theres diamonds in the rough. Them dipping sauce options, boye

same fat faggot

Dial it back a notch, user. Your closeted self-loathing projection is showing lol

beef and cheddar with enough horsey sauce to fill a sink and curly fries.

Attached: 1557474144061.png (401x372, 98K)

All bbq sauce is basically modified tomato sauce fuckhead
It tastes different

bacon egg and cheese biscuit. if its later in the day mcdouble or two. depends how hungry i am. i drink water

I don't even give a fuck about how many horses they had to squeeze it out of either. That shit is amazing

>being this new
jesus wept

McDLT

3x fries and a cup of bigmac sauce

We can't all be spending our days cataloguing every copypasta tossed around this shithole instead of spreading the good word of the Lord in the great outdoors. Jesus wept, indeed

I don't give a fuck what any of you nignogs say, Mcdonalds is alright man. Yeah it's not going to change the culinary fabric of our culture. If you want some top quality burger, you get what you pay for. Mcdonalds is cheap and cheerful and serves a purpose. Anyone who says otherwise is a poseur faggot fucking fight me.

I remember my first week on /b. Ah good times.
Good luck newfag.

I don't give a fuck what any of you nignogs say, Mcdonalds is alright man. Yeah it's not going to change the culinary fabric of our culture. If you want some top quality burger, you get what you pay for. Mcdonalds is cheap and cheerful and serves a purpose. Anyone who says otherwise is a poseur faggot fucking fight me.

samefag

samefag

This. The one thing I'll say about McDonalds is it always meets my expectations of the place, and that's all I ask.

Also to answer OP's question, Fillet combo and a Quarter-pounder. For some reason that's slightly cheaper than a Quarter combo and Fillet, even though you end up with exactly the same food on your tray.

Attached: expectations.gif (900x280, 116K)

Attached: - Dnnj7_XXgAYzPjJ.jpg (724x708, 81K)

Attached: - 58669713_1290094661144622_1904939895537795072_n -.jpg (960x927, 111K)

Attached: ! 562141_364167786970842_2040390443_n.jpg (851x315, 76K)

Attached: - theking.jpg (707x960, 110K)

Attached: $ 64673586_2113408872285263_6075353977472417792_n.jpg (540x531, 80K)

I'm not a fat hideous basement ogre. So I don't

Attached: $ 64716459_363479134521974_6559917144199397376_n.jpg (960x720, 31K)

Wherever I am in the world, I always find it quite comforting and reassuring when there is Mcdonalds.

Attached: $ 69851712_2387383031479824_1767516305163812864_n (2).jpg (720x892, 80K)

Almost sounds like you actually believe Cred Forums prestige is something to brag about lol
On second thought, I'll probably just hit the road before I'm also fully enveloped in autism and sink to similar aspirations. Thanks for saving my soul, from both me and the big fella upstairs (God I mean, not mom cooking tendies in the kitchen above you)

Attached: DZJAWKqVoAAsp0X.jpg (1024x512, 98K)

Attached: ! DaWxGV3UwAIrxq2.jpg (1152x576, 157K)

Huh, I had no idea they used such tiny cow corpses

Attached: ! Dav6yqpU8AAjdUP.jpg (900x450, 48K)

Attached: ! DcNANxWUQAAtB2a.jpg (1200x824, 90K)

>being this triggered by some random sperg on the internet
fuckin kek

Attached: $ 68965875_508790576554788_7636615692405440512_n.jpg (720x720, 168K)

Attached: $ DahEg-yVAAAZLht.jpg (1024x512, 111K)

Eat shit peta niggers

Attached: ! DZPAYX6X4AAAvOu (1).jpg (1200x628, 97K)

Attached: $ DaskDoMU8AA5hUL.jpg (721x542, 80K)

Attached: DZ8nhsHV4AA3rp2.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

Attached: ! 20258504_1452117794843828_3770287606297466087_n.jpg (953x960, 168K)

>misinterpreting playful banter as all-too-familiar angry sperging

Yeah, sounds about right

fat retard who stress eats

Chicken's here to stay

youtube.com/watch?v=TnOrg5oGOmw

Attached: - DUt5yaBVAAUdqvy.jpg (599x563, 69K)

Every time I see these threads I order a 20 piece mcnugget and then just throw it away so the animal died for nothing

Attached: - DVSEdmVXUAAc-Mq -.jpg (960x960, 176K)

well thats just unkind

yum. im luvinn it.

mind yourself on that edge there boi

Attached: △ ☆ ❤ 1581764037150 ❤ ☆ △.jpg (811x960, 176K)

welcome to Cred Forums

Attached: △ ☆ 1525222753086.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Colonol Sanders, its an honor to meet you

I don’t. Last time I ate there I instantly had volcanic abdominal distress followed by explosive diarrhea.

weak faggot

You have been programmed your whole life. Do you really think coke taste good?

Why would I eat at McDonald's when Whataburger is the far superior burger joint?

Thank God I don't live in shithole states

Only supreme newfags of the newest order post shit like this.
>hurr hurr durr don't you know where you are faggot

McChicken add bacon

>whataburger
self-exposed pleb. lmao even McDonalds is better than whataburger. What is wrong with you?

chipotle and popeyes is superior fast food.

I'm not a grease fried Aspy

nigger confirmed

chipotle and Popeyes are superior fast food

yes you are

you mean patrician

Pepsi is unironically the superior choice. If the carbonation doesn't burn going down, you're not even drinking real soda

>mcdonalds
I'm an intellectual, I eat only at KFC

Coke is way more carbonated though you fucking retard.

Only diabetic, cum crusted, neckbearded, trap loving faggots would defend McDonald's over Whataburger. You clearly have nor will ever get to experience the pure Texan joy of a Whataburger burger and I honestly feel bad for. I hope you can find the nearest bridge and kill yourself to escape the torment of your dreadful existence.

20 piece nuggies and large frys.I'f im broke 3 hot n spicy with pickles.

ok boomer

im from Kentucky and we don't even claim that bullshit.

Coke is sweeter, Pepsi is harsher. What the fuck kind of shitty watered down Pepsi have you been drinking my dude

I'm 19 you dumbass. Nice try xD

A whopper

Boomerism is a mindset, not an age demographic

Lol enjoy the early heart disease

nigga I know nobody would touch your greasy jelly roll smelly ass even with gloves on

McDonald's is too expensive.

Protip: your hamburgers are mass produced and slapped together shit yet they cost nearly as much as a designer burger bar. wtf?

PEPSI IS SWEETER YOU IGNORANT SLUT.I WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE MAKE YOU TAKE THE PEPSI CHALLENGE AND SKULL FUCK YOU WITH A BOTTLE OF COCA COLA CLASSIC YOU FUCKING FILTH.

>McDonald's is too expensive

Nigga they have a dolla menu the fuck you talkin about?

Eh. Can't go wrong with a classic mcdouble from the not-quite-a-dollar menu. Relatively cheap for what you get

I'm talking about taking a family out for a meal and McDonald's costing 80% of the price of a meal in a nice cafe or actual decent burger bar. For slap up fucking fast food.

It's ridiculous

Large Big mac with bottled water usually

Your mom seemed to enjoy my grease. She even put the extra grease on your McDonald's burger.

I'm not a huge fan tbh, the burger sauce is good but you can buy that in stores now.

HI THERE CAN I GET A MUHFUCKIN UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cheeseburger?

Burgermachine

B R O K E

lmao
I'm a dirty yank if that explains our difference of opinion at all. Wouldn't be the first food item thats totally different over the border for no good reason, if that happens to be the case here.
From my humble Canadian perspective I can assure you 100%, our Pepsi is absolutely more harshly carbonated while Coke is smoother with a more sugary taste.

but tbh this disagreement doesn't even matter when Big 8 cola exists. That shit will burn your throat AND rot the teeth right out of your head. Canadian God's piss

OHHHHHHHH SHIDDDDDDD wait am i at Starbucks right now?

*not a dirty yank, I mean. Proper proofreading hasn't reached this far up North yet

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>ur mom
Ooooooooooooooh buddy I bet that guy regrets pushing you around now

fast food was always expensive. that's why mom and dad always said, "NO!" when i wanted it. it wasn't because it was unhealthy, it was because it was overpriced. i wish my parents taught me the value of overpriced shit rather than just telling me i didn't earn a big mac today.

What the fucking hell are you talking about. Homeless people eat in Mcdonalds, people who can't afford to be alive eat at Mcdonalds. What kind of weak ass po nigger are you?

If I walk into a mcdonalds and it's majority blacks working there, I will literally leave. I don't eat McDonalds anymore because I cut the carbs out of my life and I've gotten really good at cooking my own wings from scratch (minus raising a chicken). Way better. That and I make my own smash burgers if I do decide.

I don't want 99 ingredients in my damn bread.

>I cut carbs out of my life
one of those stupid fat fucks who couldn't figure out how to eat a balanced diet so had to cut one food group out entirely just to maintain obesity

I'm 220lbs, 6'2, 32" waist and can bench in the mid 300s. It's the sugar ordeal and carbs are a big part of that. I have bread occasionally, as I mentioned making smash burgers, but eating a mediocre-at-best sandwich (((Big mac has 44g of Carbs))) literally makes zero sense.

If I'm going to have carbs it's either forced because I'm driving long distances or I'm going to eat something actually good.

I have about 40 carbs per day. A tripple whopper, with the works, is around 37 carbs. So if for some reason I'm going to eat garbage I'm going to make it somewhat worth it.

>yall wish yall had a metabolism like mine. imagine being an obese faggot who can’t consume what they want. couldnt be me.

Just wait until you hit 35

I have tried to eat at McDonald's. Once. Never more.

lol I still have 19 years until then old fag lmao

I worked in Mcdonalds for about 3 years when I was younger and it wasn't actually that bad. I mean I wouldn't call it a good career choice but I got to choose what hours I wanted to work each week, was high as shit most of the time, the peeps I worked with were generally ok. It was good times mang.

>being 35 and still using Cred Forums
what went wrong man?

Nothing.

I hardly ever order fast food, but if it do, it's not shit tier McDonalds. I'll order Penn Station ot Steak N Shake.

Not the guy you're talking to, but I was literally on this site in 2003, the beginning, of all this shit. I was a senior in high school. I've witnessed huge shifts and so many summer fags that it turned into a completely different animal.

Sometime there are entertaining things here, but as of the past 8-10 years, it's gotten really really really gay. So gay that none of this shit would fly in the dawn hours of this site's existence. If there was something that showed me the propaganda power of a place like this, it's that it's effective for a lot of weak people.

The joke is Cred Forums was always shit, but really though, it's just exponentially shittier since it's conception.

It was actually a great time when I worked there in high school, but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't hurt my soul to see the same people I worked with still serving up fries 10 years later.

No judgement for these type of jobs, but I know half of those people could be better off and just became comfortable in the manager position they eventually found themselves in.
Fuck, I miss being served up quadruple quarter pounders by my boys in the back without even asking for such overkill. It was the wild west

>actually caring about the state of this place
ok boomer

Big Tasty Bacon menu

The local joints in my area serve fountain RC cola, which is way better then coke or pepsi.

There are many of us who've been here since 03.

RC is God tier

Making your own customised Big Macs with like 6 patties, nomming it down high as shit. Good fucking times man.

I worked at Mcdonalds in high school. Literally was the only white person, and the only male. It really wasn't that bad, but it just instilled that if I do a great job, then the black women will just wait in the break room and expect me to get everything. Eventually quit when one of the older, failure of a woman, coworker decided to be completely racist and comfrontational with me. So I just walked.

Best part was making literal 1lb burgers with grilled onions and just going absolutely nuts. Plus, everyone stole shit. That's why they never had m and m mcflurries. The moment the bags would come in, folks would just have their friends drive by, hand out a McD bag with the mnms in it as if it's their order.

Peeled all the stickers from all the cup games. Just told people we are out.

It's like visiting an old friend, but you notice he's given up a bit, his place is a mess, he drinks too much, and knows he needs to change, but doesn't. You'll understand when you're older, but keeping places nice, operable, and not a place of degeneracy honestly improves your life.

yet you're still here you old faggot. life must suck for you.

how will you follow the train then?

god tier and cheap af

Uncomfortable? What the fuck you talking about lad?

See, I never ate that shit, and now everyone my age who used to scarf that shit down and drink tons of soda are unhealthy, miserable, and obese while I'm fit as a 20 year old. You reap what you sow my friend.

Its funny how Zoomers think they own this place because they made a few shitty gamer gang weed memes. You faggots could leave and the place would only get better.

Anyone remember the McChicken Premiere? Shit was delicious

Attached: download.jpg (173x175, 6K)

mcfirst menu with carbonated water and fries

Thats why the local joints sell it. They're in business, and they make a lot of money when everyone puts an extra $1.49 on their bill that cost them about seven cents to make. No argument, but yeah.

fake. seething unhealthy faggot alert.

Attached: CA1887BC-DCF7-40C3-BB49-7893F0005508_4_5005_c.jpg (498x268, 60K)

You fat fuck. I hope you die.

all i hear is wah wah im old and i hate the fact you are young
your life is over nigger get over it

what if he's not fat and just very active.

My local McD's was remodeling and they had scaffolds outside blocking the drive-thru, so they were using a runner to bring food and run to the window to make change. The girl looked like she wanted to take her own life, standing out in the sun in her McD's costume. I let her keep the change just to make her smile for a minute, they obviously deal with a lot of evil fat cunts. She reached in her pocket and gave me a little BOGO keytag that was good for six months, any menu item. I used that thing a lot over the next six months getting the top-tier burgers and chikky strips. 1x2. Shit was dope.

I'm not very old, not the guy you were originally talking to. But you guys have retard level skills. MARBLECAKE is something you assholes could never come up with in a million years.

Why do vegans think this kind of shit bothers anyone? Nobody gives a fuck about the plight of cows. Cows are steak, burgers, and milk.

Man, some fucking classic Mcshenanigans right there. I can almost guarantee every single McDonalds across the country runs their own shady little Monopoly sticker scheme behind the scenes. If it wasn't for the last sticker you need to win being literally one in millions there'd be plenty of wealthy cashiers in the world. They're determined against all odds, at least.

My town has a McDs as a main store and another one in a Walmart. We'd be switched between them as needed and since the Walmart location didn't have a single camera and was usually without an actual manager we were able to freely come up with our own abominations and eat nuggets all day like they were candy. Fond memories of having water hose fights at the back sink and fucking around when friends would come into the lobby, squirting ranch sauce straight onto the ceiling like we were jacking the bottle off, or whatever other dumb shit we could come up with for a quick laugh. Every second person there was a class clown type and every shift was a blast

you sound like a simp. should've kept the change fuck nigga.

Not the zoomer you were talking to, but hackers then and hackers now aren't much different. Yeah there are way more wannabes now who pretend they have skillz but don't know shit but comparing elite level guys from then and now, I would wager there isn't much difference.

I've been here for about 10 years and It has definitely got worse but it was always pretty shitty. Other boards are much better.

right I ate McDonald's right after seeing this.

I turned $1.80 into about a thousand bucks, you drooling faggot.

the fuck you talking about
nigger threw the girl some pocket change and got free shit for 6 straight months you fucking weirdo

Hackers then were actually hackers. These autists just scream into headsets and take pictures of fat girls asses in walmart.

1 Oatmeal
-No creamer, extra diced apples
1 Large Hot Coffee
-No creamer, 4 Splendas

As someone who’s lactose intolerant, I can honestly say McDo’s got the best dairy free breakfast

marblecakeisalsothegame

pic related

Attached: welcometohelldonalds.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

how much do you weight?

Those autists aren't hackers though, that's my point. There are still plenty of top tier youngsters making moves these days. I don't buy all that "in my day" nonsense. Things were always "better" back in the day. If anything hacking has got much harder now because companies are more wise to it and spend billions of dollars trying to defend against it. I'm almost 40 by the way.

I like Wendy’s better.

lmao she gave you a promotional idea and got you to come back and spend more you faggot. imagine eating that much McDonalds in half a year. the average meal costs ten dollars at most. that means you ate McDonalds at least 200 times in 182 days. you said saved about a 1,000$ so you spent 2,000$. congratulations you fat fuck.

You should definitely switch to Wendy’s. There burgers are much better in my opinion.

lmao nigga exposed himself for being a fat faggot

also was a dude who could puke on command and would demonstrate his skills in the little hand sink in view of horrified customers out front. He's since become an infamous child lurer and notorious vandal and coke dealer, but he had some nuts and truly did not give a fuck at work. I'll admit I had some respect for his antics at the time because I was too busy laughing to see there was no hope for his poor soul right from the get go lol

I wish I could turn back time just to tell that fucker to immediately puke on the spot, one last time. It was the work of the devil and it was hilarious

Thats my point, in a different way. The hacking got harder. The old school script kiddies are now the ones writing the codes preventing the nubs access. So, obviously one has more verifiable skill. I will admit, though, kids who grow up from zero with photoshop are probably better shoopers than their counterpart from 15 years ago. But they have better access to digitized hi-rez source material, too. The blending in a good Shop is almost impossible to detect now, at a glance. It used to look pretty rough.

I meant so you spent 1000$

Fag tries to math, doesn't understand math. 1000=1000, dummy. Also, taking food to lunch for work is something people with jobs do every day.

Yeah, and your whole little lulzy hypothesis goes right out the window.

Anyone who eats 2000 bucks worth of Mcdonalds in 6 months is a confirmed obesity case. That's over 300 bucks a month just on fucking junk. I bet your bedroom and bathroom absolutely stink of obesity.

Shut the fuck up and contribute something interesting, you silly bickering bitches

I corrected myself fatass. wasn't flaw in math, was typo

you know when you walk in someones place and there is that overwhelming stench of sweat and mouldy cheese

nigga you still basically spent 2000$ at McDonalds in 6 months and feel like you won. you are a fatass.

>6 McChicken patties
and honey

Actually, it was a flaw in logic, and you ran with it like a dog with a frizbee.

Ugh, it's under 200 a month. Which is fifty a week, which is $10/day. Try harder. Their premium sandwiches & menu items aren't that bad nutritionally speaking. I guess you eat salads every day at work, like a Karen. BTW, it was an "equal or lesser value" deal, so I could get a QPwC to eat on the drive, and a spicy chicken for lunch. Only here do people argue with free shit to look cool on an anonymous image board. But I guess you have to have a job to understand.

Nothing because it sucks

wat u like

By all means help yourself to that McShit and quap down as many sodas as you like. It's your body. If you consume enough, you won't have to worry about being a fat ass at 35.

>trying to defend spending 2000$ at McDonalds in 6 months by saying I have job
>still a fat faggot who cannot accept it

>karen
angry boomer among us. psa: niggas not named Karen no more

votes are in user. you are a fat faggot.

Sausage mcmuffin with egg and that's it, if I want burgers I'll go to Wendy's. Trying to eat healthier in general, difficult because my career is going off right now and I'm working a ton.

Exactly.

Pardon my self reply chain, but holy fuck am I ever riding a nostalgia wave thinking back on the crazy shit we'd do for fun in that kitchen.

One time I was working with an absolute crazy babe who I knew from school. We spent most of our time in our classes together trying not to laugh as she flicked erasers across the room at the kid with the rat tail, among endless other nonsense. She was a natural born troublemaker but was also in with the preppy bitches because she was genuinely hot as hell and could get along with anyone. Made a regular habit of wearing daisy dukes and draping her legs over mine as we sat in class despite having a long term bf, but thats a memory I'll save for my personal mental spank bank.

Anyway, one day I was working kitchen while she was working out front, which meant she was spending as much time hanging around the back as she could in order to get in on the usual kitchen bullshit. I recently learned that deep fried coca cola was actually a thing and jokingly suggested we toss some into the fryer to see if it worked. Without hesitation she grabbed a kid's cup full of coke and dumped it in all at once. I can't even describe to you how FUCKING LOUD the noise was as fryer grease started fizzling and spraying all over the walls and even the goddamn ceiling like an erupting volcano. It was almost horrifying enough to keep us from busting a gut, but not quite. Manager from out front immediately runs into the back wondering what was exploding, a child is legitimately crying in the lobby because it was so unbelievably loud. Absolute madness, and she took full blame and was sent home with a shrug like the badass she was. She was one step below manager and actually had good rep as a worker so it was only a temporary punishment, but still. What a fucking champion that girl was. I was always attracted to her but at that moment with the fryer turning the place into a greasy hell, I think I may have felt true love for the first time.

nobody cares

seriously stfu

$1000. And it was a spitball estimate, but probably close.

Yeah, all Karens died. There are no longer Karens in the workforce. Its an expression, you gigantic fag. And somehow, being how cool you are, you still got it.

Don't care. There are about 200 replies of peoples favorite menu item, and a bunch of posers saying McDs is trash tier. We get it, you sit behind your Jiffy Lube eating Filet Mignon, seared new potatoes and asparagus drizzled with Au Jus.

My mistake trying to share pleasant memories with spergs who would rather just argue about coupons lmao
Please, carry on

cringe

Sure is summer in here.

Oh daddy this is hawwtttt

Attached: 91414333-03C9-4821-9E97-3AD5BB4D53BD.jpg (535x713, 98K)

Sounds pretty simp-heavy

you are both absolutely stupid faggots and ruining an otherwise interesting thread with dumbass bickering over nothing. Suck eachothers cocks already or just drop the foreplay and move on with your bullshit lives

>been arguing about coupons for nearly two hours
based

I would rather listen to them than you metafag.

If you're filtering everything you read through bi-focal autism lenses then sure, I could see someone interpreting it that way lol

I'm not deep enough in inceldom myself to pretend I'm above appreciating a woman, but you do you

2 bigmac meals super sized 4 double cheese burgers and 1 extra large vanilla milkshake

I was making an observation. I wasn't being critical. If simps could see the simp they probably wouldn't simp

one yelling negro woman, 2 fighting trailerpark boys and a big tasty when I'm in a city.
A McKroket when I'm in the countryside.

You stuff the bigmac up your ass?

Grand Mac with bacon

>trips of truth checked!

stop eating fast food for 3 months, and thats what will happen if you eat ANY fast food

TFW mcd's is 2 miles away an Whataburger is 15+

same

yeah, you're spitting utter gibberish

in normal world, people eat when they're hungry, not because it's time to eat

i just ordered 2 big macs, 20 chicken nuggets, fries, 2 cheeseburgers and a chocolate milkshake

christ, I'm full with 9 nuggets and I'm a large guy

Can you give a technical explanation of the difference between "fast food" and "food"? Because it sounds like you have a bowel disorder.

Any 1 item off the dollar menu.
Cup of water.
Because poor man.

lol, hilarious story, bro

big macs and french fries.

I don't know why people still eat nuggies when they have tendies.

royale with cheese

What good is an observation if its completely off base with reality? lol
If I cared every time someone here projected their own insecurities onto the innocuous shit I said and tried to label it as such, I'd probably just devolve into replying "simp" on everything I saw instead of contributing anything original as well.

I'd prefer to speak open and honestly like the normie I am than settle on dumbing myself down in fear of being misinterpreted

you'd probably enjoy your time here more if your reading comprehension was above 4th grade level. Not a fault of mine that basic english flies miles above your head, bruh

where was i comparing fast food to just "food"?
i stopped eating mcd's burger king taco bell etc. for almost 6 months. i had no issues before, during or after.
1 wendys cheeseburger, and the cramps and diarrhea were unbelievable.
don't believe me, try it

I walk up to the counter and order a large coffee; Black.

The last part was addressing the nigger.

Butchered the punchline, but good effort regardless

coffee. I'd like to eat junk food. I'd eat big macs, whopper, fries, and chicken nuggets but I gain 10 pounds just from eating one slice of bread. It wouldn't take me long before I'd end up on my 600lb life if I ate that shit

Uh, where you said "fast food" twice in twelve words? And you're doing it now? Unless you mean stop eating, period. In which case, you're probably right. If you don't eat, you won't ever get the shits.

>horsey sauce
Big dick nigga confirmed

Thanks, how would you have phrased it?

I order a whopper

Fucking based

done with you

Attached: stupid.jpg (319x400, 42K)

To each their own, but I can't imagine willfully subjecting yourself to headbutting strangers would give you anything more pleasant than a case of psychosis

I like the cut of your jib.

youtu.be/UqLhBUGgzk8

OK! OK! Sorry, you loved her from afar and quivered when she put her legs on you. She did something naughty and acted all boss. She got sent home, after taking the full blame because you were too meek to get involved. When she got home early, her boyfriend probably railed her into next week, whilst you had heart bubbles fizzing violently from your head

Maybe you just talk about diarrhea so much you just don't realize it. And I stick with my original statement; If you'r unable to handle a cheeseburger and some fries without having the explosive poopies, you probably have IBS.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.