Feels bar is open, tell us what is on your mind Cred Forums

Feels bar is open, tell us what is on your mind Cred Forums

Attached: 54v9eqhzmq621.jpg (310x163, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deathaddict.co/videos/4599/raped-in-nature/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Bar looks empty I'm not sure to start as first...

>Be me 29
>Virgin, sheltered life. Work / internet / watch sport / sleep
>Finally meet a girl at work, last relationship she got cheated on actually a very good looking girl
>Flirt make it out like I know what I'm doing, am actually not bad at it I guess, thinks I'm funny/nice
>Tell her I like her, likes me too. finally this is it
>Text/talk all the time, kiss, make out finally feel normal after all these years
>Kinky as fuck always riling me up with dirty messages
>Night finally comes we have sex, after a few minutes she says its too painful and to stop. I stop she cries immediately.
>says she had a hysterectomy year ago and vagina gets dry spots, and she cannot have kids ever.
>says its too painful because her vagina doesn't get as wet as normal pussy. doesn't want to try lube Mood is ruined doesn't feel right to continue and for me to take her home
>ghosts me for 5 weeks after 'dealing with shit'
>breaks up over the phone after those 5 weeks while I'm at work on lunch break
>girl I came to genuinely like and not just for sex, my happiness and feeling normal gone in an instant
>wondering if my life is just a joke to someone I'm not in on, finally find someone I actually like and it goes to shit when I don't think I did anything wrong
>Months laters still texts me just random nothings though just "how are you" then nothing else after that for weeks
>don't know what to do about anything now. back to my boring monotonous life, feel even worse about it then before I met her

Ever since my sister got raped and killed by a home intruder I feel like Im not allowed to be happy

Age of girl?
Country?
Ethnicity?

When she died I traveled with my parents and bought an expensive silver necklace to give to a girl I liked, when I came back home she got a boyfriend. I still just have that necklace never want to see it again

she is 30, Australia, White

That chick has mental problems. Forget about the bitch.

My dog, weed and videogames getting better and better is probably the few reasons I haven't killed myself

I read the same story, how did you come to the conclusion she got mental problems?

I'm in a long distance relationship for 4 years now and I completely lost all feelings for this girl.
Recently I met another girl, which lives in the same town as me, we meet about once a week and I'm starting to get feelings for her. She's also in a relationship but she isn't happy either.
Wat do?

long distance relationships never work.

I know. Either I move ot her city and completely change my life or this will be over in a few years. Might aswell end it now, but this isn't easy for me.

every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.

Use to be so happy and felt normal like life was progressing as it should but for the first time in my life strongly considering suicide it has all gone to shit I have no idea what to do about anything.

I'm a 40 year old virgin and I want o call a girl that seems to like me and ask her out although I'm sure that I misinterpreted her politeness for something else and there is nothing there and I should not call her but on the other hand I have nothing to lose because she seems to like me around her and I'm not taking advantage of any situation like us being colleagues or coworkers because we are not so she is free to go at any time yet she doesn't leave or avoid me and she's always touching me when we are together so maybe she is interested or I have fooled her really well unintentionally but it doesn't really matter because I'm a 40 year old virgin and the jig will soon be up and I will spill my spaghetti

Kinda at my lowest point in life and I can no longer see the future. Back in October I tried to kill myself at work and was caught, I just haven't been the same since and I still want to end it all. I don't have the job anymore and though I got through the hiring process of a new job I flaked on my first day and never showed up. At this point I avoid being awake around the times of other people and I don't like going to sleep because I can't escape shitty thoughts with sleep anymore.

Why am I like this?

Wondering why we all seek relationships when most of them just end and fuck us up anyway.

Ouch. I feel you user. In mine I was the bad guy though, but I still love her despite my actions. My world is so grey and monotonous and boring without her. I even miss the end of everything, all the sad messages to, because at least it was something that made me feel alive.

I miss her, if I could make it right I would.

Sorry little Q, I never met for it to go this way.

Break it off with long distance girl, keep working on town chick. Work her into dumping her guy, but be subtle. Manipulation isn't always lying, it can be omitting, and also telling the truth. Use this to slowly coerce her into a choice. Take your time, slow and steady wins the race. Good luck user, Godspeed.

Humans are social creatures. We're constructed to feel loneliness. It makes us seek partners.

Gonna need the details man like the earlier green text story.

I'm worried because for decades I have been liberal and not a racist, but I am being radicalized by the usual process of so many groups alienating me for who I am, leaving me nowhere else to turn to besides the people who I am forced to be aligned with, if only because that is the one group where I do not have to strive to be "one of the good ones, the reformed ones".

My self-confidence, self-esteem and self-discipline have increased so much, and all it took was being around people who think who I am, what I am is something I can be proud of, something I can respect.

I am afraid because I am comfortable in my own skin for once, and the dissonance between what I feel and what years of reinforcement and books and casual self-hate just so people will accept you is killing me.

I'm not a conservative, nor a racist, but it feels good for once to think "I'm white, I'm a guy, but I'm still just a valid person who hasn't wronged anyone, and I don't want to feel guilty for my identity anymore"

Attached: Z1AtJNS_d.jpg (540x400, 24K)

Explain.

i feel like I'll lose the person that is my happiness. He said he wanted to pause it for a bit just so that he settles down better with his place and his stuff. And now he's gonna visit someone for his birthday who has been constantly flirting with him, just to hang out, even if he has intention of hanging out that other person surely doesn't. And it scares me honestly that someone will take away someone so special to me.

I’ll take some Argonian ale, I’m getting sick of these god damn Russians and trump cucks! It’s like logic doesn’t matter anymore fuck!

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 214K)

Met this girl, she was good to me. Great to me. I broke her heart. Wasn't worth the pain. We were connected tight. Been there for eachother through shit. Were best friends forever before lovers.

I miss her, I feel guilty and lonely.

This bed is cold.

That whole thing looks bad. I don't have all the details, but don't give him the benefit of the doubt. If you think somethings gonna happen, it's probably gonna happen. I've had more then one occasion where I shoulda listened to my gut.

>Be me

Attached: sad_pepe.png (512x439, 149K)

sorry for your loss.

life of a lonely wage cuck makes me want to blow my brain out.

> 23 yo, male
> Lost all friends in college because an ex used me in one of her plots and she let it get pinned on me
> depressed and no money for meds
> Socially broken, I am unable to bond with anyone anymore
> moved to another State to start over.
> was 21 with a 9 to 5 depressing office with no windows
> Moved abroad to experience new things
> too poor and busy at work to actually do the things I wanted to
> local friend moved away last month, and the group of friends he had introduced me to forgot about me
> Became a drunk and got bored of drinking
> too tired to pump iron
> Staff at work literally wants nothing to do with me
> boss is trying to smear me as the drunk I am not anymore

Be me, actually a 23 yo doomer, I guess
> pic related
I don't want to kill myself, but every morning I wonder why I'm still alive.

Attached: linecookDoomer.png (1124x1088, 143K)

I don't think I'm suicidal but I'd love it if I didn't wake up tomorrow
Everyone think like that, right ?

I feel ya, finally started a job 6 months ago because "you'll see user, it'll motivate you to go out and meet new people !"
Never been more depressed, I don't do shit except work and vidya with around 2 liter of beers per day

every fucking day

Attached: b4b.png (680x680, 158K)

I've been like that for what, 8 years ? I still hope thing'll change but I know it won't
Hope sucks

Any tips on how to stop dreaming about your ex every time you fall asleep ? She left me 10 years ago..

did they ever find the guy?

Get a journal, write in detail every memory good and bad you had with her. Do it when you're aching the most just thinking about her. You can burn it after if you want, that helps some people but write it all down. This helped me drain the nostalgia pool in my head over my ex, now there's just a piddle-y little puddle of her in my head where I only miss the intimate sex we had and not everything about her. Not bad imo.

Sounds hard but I'll give it a try, thanks user

Also I feel like I just would never stop writing ? I feel like I remember every seconds with her

Then never stop writing. It might takes pages upon pages, but you'll reach a point were you'll begin to run out of memories. That's where you want to get.

Noted. Thanks again

np good luck

>oldfag
>good job good quality of life
>dad has passed, mom passes last year
>had wife, 4 kids, divorced 3 yrs ago
>not a nasty divorce, still sucks
>kids grow up start moving away, part of life
>begin to get my finances back on track, got a plan for when last kid leaves house
>last year begin to get chest pains
>worsens last month
>wake up, resting heart rate of 170; rushed to hospital, lucky to have strong heart, escape death
>In decent shape, eat well, yet this is now my life: meds, reduced activity, living day at a time, can happen again at any time
>friend commits suicide 2 weeks ago over an argument with wife, 12 yrs younger than me
>mfw I'm struggling to live, he throws his life away

Attached: 1555363345923.jpg (467x447, 45K)

Yep, piece of shit 15 year old nigger, I honestly wouldn't use that word for any other black person he's getting tried as an adult

I panicked and messed up bad. Lost something irreplaceable and what I worked on for over a year.
Been about 2 weeks and still feel like nothing matters anymore. Fuck I want to go back in time so bad.

Attached: feels (6).gif (210x155, 1.7M)

>called CPS about a kid being diddled by her grandma the other day.
>had reported it before but the child was kept with her abusers anyway
>kinda depressed because thats just how it is in the south. They fuck kids and teach them to keep it secret.
>tbh i want to snatch the diddlers and try some long pork, different psycho issue, predators are good targets though
>having been the nice guy and tried to do the right thing they know i know what they do, so im a burned operative in this theater.
>gotta go find some new targets and keep the emotions down while im hunting this time.

Shut up old fag suck my cock

Attached: D05D6EA9-4E50-40E5-8332-80CBE76DD197.jpg (600x685, 44K)

Don't know who I am. Why I feel so bad. What am I doing here. Help!

Attached: 1338238915122.jpg (384x500, 61K)

Same, but I have a cat not a doggo. I live alone, immediate family have all passed. The holidays are the worst for me.

Get a night job? Usually dont have to deal with many people. Times get tough but life is such, filled with ups and downs. Just gotta work and crawl up that hill to get to a high time.

hot.

Attached: A95E8088-D28F-4E4F-83E5-0B769E115CBD.jpg (948x679, 89K)

Was married to my hs sweetheart for 7 years. She passed away in a car accident. Our daughter looks so much like her. I usually tell her a story before bed and cry once shes asleep just looking at her and remembering my wife. I love you honey, watch over our little angel.

Ive learned the hard way that you cant change the past and dwelling on it only causes you to hinder your future. Look ahead user not back.

> 15 year old black stallion bbc

all shit bruh you should have said that to start with. its all good bruh cause at least she enjoyed that big black dick and squirted so hard she passed out for good. Every girl knows that getting fucked by a bbc is an experience “to die for” lol and besides all girls need to get dat nigga dick so its all straight fam it hurt her but in a sexual pleasureable way lol

Attached: 7564E477-F462-4080-9BE8-92BC5D48EDB1.jpg (948x678, 41K)

I can't get anything done right, I don't know where should I study, can't get a job, feel like I lost my moment, but I'm only 20. Absolutely lost in life, feel like kms isn't such a bad idea. :(

I've got a horrible crush on this girl I can't be with for a couple reasons, but we talk and she wants to hang out like all the time. Feels like god or whatever is punishing me for something.

Just after i earned my PhD a few years ago (27 at the time), i decided to, for the first time in my life anyway consume some alcohol. Ever since then, i have been working as an English & History teacher for a wealthy Australian private school. I constantly come to work tipsy, but that doesn't matter since i am inconspicuous as fuck. I have come very close to losing my job because i have left a bottle of water next to my laptop whilst i am doing work, and i have seen some of my more autistic students try and grab it (all attempts were shut down).

Thank the Lord that i live alone, or else my family would leave me. The wages that i earn at that school are good, but not enough to support my addiction, so i work like 3 hours a week stacking shelves at a supermarket chain, which gives me a total of 5% of all purchases, including alcohol; i will say that it's not an exaggeration that i have saved hundreds of dollars on vodka and rum due to that career.

It doesn't help that i have a friend who owns an X-Ray machine, and when the radiation impacted my body, the results were obvious and awful. Guess what i have? I have a twisted spine (scoliosis), and it makes me feel pain every single fucking second of the day. I'm too much of an autist to buy any analgesics (common OTC include ibuprofin & paracetamol), but surprisingly i have no shame whatsoever buying 3 litre bottles of for whatever spirits are on sale, this is probably because i don't want my students to think that i am a painkiller addict, but alcoholism is OK somehow.

I sincerely want to see my students grow and learn as they become older and enter the real world, but i am deeply afraid that if they see me purchasing any analgesics whatsoever, then they will either see me as a subhuman addict, or tell their parents that they saw me buying legal drugs, which would most likely result in my unemployment.

Sorry for any grammatical errors, i am very drunk at the time of writing.

:(

Attached: Маршал_Советского_Союза_Герой_Советского_Союза_Семён_� (1553x2096, 638K)

lol

Attached: 16C2C0A4-E525-49BC-975F-A163B7AB710A.png (798x1332, 1.13M)

>95% of girls on tinder in my city are wayyyy out of my league
>match with average qt
>send her simple conversation starter msg based on her bio
>nothing weird or creepy as far as i know lol
>she unmatches without a single reply
>why

because you’re not good enough. nor will you ever be.

kill yourself.

Now really, I don't think I can complain. 19, living with parents, graduated high school about a year and eight months ago, no drivers license and still looking for employment. Despite all that I'm happy with the life I'm living. If I had moved out a while ago my father would have had a difficult time getting himself ready for work, and my little sister probably would have been late a whole lot more often due to oversleeping. It makes me happy knowing that I have a purpose here but shit, financial independace and the freedom of being able to go where I want without someone driving me there or walking there would be nice. However there's this one demon in my life that I'd like to burry and that's my masturbation problem. People always say that it's healthy for you but it can get unhealty real quick. No matter how good looking the girl, or guy if you swing that way, you masturbate to looks it is not a replacement for the real thing. When my first time comes I genuinely want it to be magical. I want to be able to just melt away and feel every sensation of me and my gf's/wife's body joining as one. But if I keep on playing single-player, I wont feel as much as I should. And yet despite knowing this, I always do it and feel guilty afterwards, like I'm betraying myself. I thought that after I graduated life would change but nothing really significant really has. And now I feel as if I'm wasting away but very very slowly. I was gonna leave it at that but you know what, fuck being in my feelings about it. I don't feel like waisting away. I'm gonna live my life to its fullest. I will slay my demon no matter how long it takes. There's an alpha inside me and I know it, the first step is purging this beast.

well obviously although you dont seem much better lol

Honestly fucking hate myself:
Had a School swimming carnival and my crush was sitting by herself while her friends were in an event and i thought about going up talking to her, but im a beta male whose too scared to make any attempt, missed a prime opportunity and fucked it. (That was my costume for the Carnival)

Attached: IMG_3766 (2).jpg (2046x2729, 1.6M)

hahaha you are so funny bro hahaha its funny because it was my sister haha seriously at least people went to her funeral but no one will go to yours when you kill yourself

Are you me?

Feelin ya brah. I am racist though but not Klan style or tiki torch tier, but I can see that it has already started and within the next 25-50 years, being a straight white male is going to become a very big hindrance and everyone will be ok with it.

Its known you cannot be racist against white people. How is that possible?

How did we go from conquering the fucking planet to being the target of the very people we did not subjugate to our will completely when we had the chance?

The white race, white people, in large part, created everything you see around you.

And we are squandering it because the last time we got this idea a lot of people were massacred (see: WWI, WWII, etc) so now we are allowing the races we should have made our subjects, to run the very businesses and governments we created because we should feel bad about being superior.

Its a travesty and no one will take it seriously. The white race has abandoned itself to ally with inferior races.
Because feelings.

Attached: 1520129239938.jpg (491x488, 19K)

>be white
>we wuz kings
>still cry like a nigger bitch
Hoo boy.

this is what happened to your slut sister, except just imagine its a 12 incher big black dick and louder screaming lolz-

deathaddict.co/videos/4599/raped-in-nature/

Attached: 619552DD-E1F9-4231-A556-8B8DF402212F.png (800x978, 1.06M)

I hate the following [in no particular order]:
America [The Divided States of Embarrassment; Land of the Greed, Home of the Slave; nothing but bills, scams, and bad news; the people are super-selfish and uncaring; homeless are abandoned, mistreated, and die off fast]

My Life [Bullshit Job, No Family, Friends, or Significant Other]
Niggers [I work in a warehouse full of them; they're all a bunch of tatted up rap-music-playing pant-sagging muh-dick-spouting anti-social bullies and assholes who live very chaotic and immoral lives of crime and drama and love it]

Women [bunch of overgrown children; they're like trophies, waiting at the finish line for all of the assholes and psychopathic chad-stud winners; they only care about themselves, and latch on to men of health and wealth; 80% of women get fucked by 20% of men; they take you for half and spend your child support on themselves and their new boyfriends]

Fuck this cursed world I live in. I'm wishing for God to bring about retribution for all of the pervasive evil that occupies it. Especially the super-wealthy 1% whom sponge off of the working class and their tax dollars, and whom brake and/or bend any rules while buying their way out of everything.

same tbh

Is that winnona?
I'm gonna need sauce pls

You didnt have to kill her.

source- my dick

Attached: FDFD044D-7372-45CF-B5C8-E47553A5E51F.jpg (998x679, 60K)

I can relate to Cred Forums old bros
>be me
>Traditionalist Roman Catholic and Monarchist
>Everyone hates me because I believe in Divine Right Of Kings but Checked/Balanced by Chivalry and Catholicism
>Catholicism used to be a highly Traditional and Reverant form of Christianity
>It walls all about trying to do and make everything as holy as possible all for God
>Now it’s full of modernists who want to replace Organs with guitars, hate incense, don’t understand a lick of latin or want nothing to do with The Latin Mass
>Churches went from looking like Notre Dame and Sistine Chapel to office buildings
>Can’t tell if Pope Francis is supporting Tradition or not
>Tridentine Latin Mass is dying
>Notre Dame’s spire and roof burnt/collapsed
>beautiful stained glass, mosaics, and frescos are replaced by bland drywall in churches that cost twice more than to build a Traditional one
>no one at my Parish prays the three after low mass prayers
>Only High Masses we have are NO and we only have two or three in one year
>Priests are too afraid to stand up to modernists and the “parish councils”
>Fewer and fewer Traditionalists every year, the ones that remain do nothing, leave and build desperate parishes that don’t solve anything, or are shamed for wanting to do the right thing
>nearest Latin Mass is hours away
>FeelsBadMan

There’s a chance that Incense might come back to my Parish as the Priest found some hypoallergenic Trinity Brand, but I’m not sure if he’ll use it for mass. Might Feels Good .

As for the Tridentine Mass, I hope and trust in God that it will one day return to my Parish .

Attached: 482AE0C5-3B1F-481E-8865-A144781378FA.jpg (2511x2817, 811K)

Is it closing time already kek

>Divine Right Of Kings but Checked/Balanced by Chivalry and Catholicism

Can't check divine rights. The only reason kings were ever checked by catholicism is because the Pope is/was also a King (King of Vatican City), and it was a geopolitical competition. Chivalry was literally invented by a medieval queen to control men.

>Catholicism used to be a highly Traditional and Reverant form of Christianity

It was always a Pagan Satanic perversion based on Egyptian mysticism and gold/idol worship

>It walls all about trying to do and make everything as holy as possible all for God

It was about making as profitable as possible for the first globalist institution.

>Churches went from looking like Notre Dame and Sistine Chapel to office buildings
No point in disguising themselves any more

>Can’t tell if Pope Francis is supporting Tradition or not
Pope Francis is a Jesuit opportunist who supports the globalist agenda

>Notre Dame’s spire and roof burnt/collapsed
That's actually a great shame and very lamentable.

>imagine believing in a kike-made fairy tale.

fuck putta here with that shit christ cuck. eat a dick.

Attached: 893B19E6-8C80-47AE-A65A-0C79D9E66243.jpg (800x582, 53K)

Gotta wait till I’m off papers

Attached: DA979F9D-74F6-4B68-9D93-A5BD484819E3.jpg (750x600, 35K)

Fuck I hate when I actually genuinely agree with another person online , but your are in-fact correct.

Bruh, that’s so sad, btw you suck dick by chance?

Attached: 13277E5E-4A09-4D57-8442-2284AEF7203C.jpg (314x360, 15K)

>19 y/o guy
>just got a promotion at work
>also just got my license and a car
>driving my friends around and paying for meals because i got the raise
>don’t ask for gas money or to be paid back for food, just doesn’t feel right
>bank account hits the negatives
>not gonna be able to pay my car payment on the first
>tax return keeps getting rejected so i can’t get any of that back
>stressed as fuck because i’m short $140 that’s due in 8 days
>sold my PS4, still $40 short
>have been skipping meals because i can’t spend any of my money
>eat once every two days now
>started shoplifting so i can eat literally anything
>selling drugs to kids i knew in high school to make some quick cash

i’m also still trying to get over a recent breakup. might just fucking shoot myself now

Attached: 00F88D5B-1A4E-4333-94FB-C1C374A9D4D7.jpg (532x496, 54K)

Help!
I think im going crazy, my mind is broken

Australia?