Check your White privilege. We need to be aware of its implications...

Check your White privilege. We need to be aware of its implications. We are benefitting from a buildup of centuries of colonization of most of the developing world, and also having the dark legacy of the World Wars looming on our shadows. Let us contribute to the betterment of humanity, and to help our developing nations brothers and sisters (And he/she hybrids, they/them, it, etc...). Let's do this! Not only the USA, the UK, or the EU, but also the world!

Attached: 152028905784.png (1119x1119, 1.95M)

Literally every country has a history of colonization/racism that it is built on

Black people sold black people to white people

There is nothing wrong with reaping the fruits of benefits of the hard work my ancestors did. They did that so i could have a better life. Why would i deny the privilege that os rightfully mine. Go cuck yourself somewhere else faggot.

Attached: ENoqyohXkAAf_2A.jpg (750x414, 131K)

We caused slavery in the New World.

Whatever you say, apologist.

Yes, we must apologize.

No Jamal.

I'm a manager because I entered the workforce at 14 and put in 50 a week, not because I happen to be white.

Who's we?
Also no, natives had slaves. They had millions of them.
The west colonizing the Americas is what ultimately lead to the African slave trade reaching the Americas. But that's really not relevant.

We = White race, AKA what I, and possibly you are part of. That aside, race is in reality a collection of social constructs, as we are all the Human race, after all.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>African slave trade reaching the Americas. But that's really not relevant.
It is obviously relevant. Please pay attention to the history of the African American community throughout the last century and a half, roughly, post-Civil War. To this day, there are many families suffering from the hardships their ancestors endured, due to the lack ability to build up their economic status, which today is little different, just one step above slavery, from which they were freed.

This is 2020, slavery ended LONG ago, take responsibility for your own life.

I understand you're being facetious. But you've gone over the edge of playing a comedic devils advocate to just being absurd.
No leftist would discredit himself in the same sentence. They usually separate their contradictions out long enough to fool idiots.

Faggot

Then there are no 'white' or 'black' people, and your argument just defeated itself. Good day, sir.

Black people in America would be doing a lot greater as a whole if your ideology, and welfare, weren't holding them back.

It's not relevant because we were talking about slavery in the new world, which existed previously for countless centuries, and slavery in the new world continued post colonization. Natives were being enslaved and white settlers were being captured and enslaved

The Africans sold into the slave trade in the Americas would either have been executed or sent to the middle east or elsewhere in Africa if they didn't go to America.
The men being captured for the slave trade weren't being actively hunted, they were prisoners of war.

>jews literally re-writing history in order to paint another group of people as themselves
>demands that this other group bow down and give up the civilized societies that only they are capable of building and maintaining
>jews not-so-secretly want the world to turn into hell on Earth so they can rule over the orcs and other anthropomorphic animals
No thanks, Shlomo

Attached: 49435182_10213349835675528_1277075999678267392_n.jpg (640x488, 54K)

No, faggot

I have studied much of history. I was a history major in college. I studied and now I became a teacher of high school history classes. African American slavery was very real, and its influences are still prominent, today, despite Abraham Lincoln's emancipation freeing them after the Civil War.

Two questions American History major.
When was the last time the federal government didn't have a deficit?
When was the last time America wasn't at war?

>I studied lies and propaganda and got graded on it so it made those lies and propaganda "real" to me
>and now I became a teacher of high school history classes so I can spread those lies and propaganda to young children who don't know any better
You are a danger to yourself and others and need to be removed from society

Attached: 55853460_357796528412525_1346287138500509696_n.jpg (326x232, 19K)

I'm going to have to read my history book and notes to find out more about it. They have not been on any of my curriculum, yet, as prominent subjects.

I live in California. My society loves me and stands by me.

>Commiefornia
No wonder you're so arrogantly stupid and ignorant and take joy in destroy society from the inside out. Are you actually jewish too? Or just "spiritually jewish"?

Attached: 20729716_831243633697486_8887160771637589845_n.jpg (960x794, 87K)

I stand by my Jewish brothers and sisters. I am actually distantly Jewish, on both sides of my family, but I am considered a Gentile. I'm about as Jewish as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.