I am god ama

I am god ama

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (639x497, 69K)

How much do you get paid?

How do you feel about Millie Bobby Brown?

Attached: 1572156771037.jpg (838x768, 172K)

Minimum wage

roll

Eh could have done better

where do you live?

When are you going to smite us for the staggering amounts of depravity we've displayed recently? Humanity needs another flood.

Somewhere far enough that I don't constantly see your autism and degeneracy but to answer the question uranus

Why quantums? I'd think a continuous level would be simplier.

What does vagina smell like?

Attached: 41906_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 198K)

Yeah we be fucking animals and shit and fucking all the holes without being married and killing stealing every day every minute of every hour in the most depraved ways and everyone worships your adversary out of spite of you

The thing is what's the point after I flood the world in a thousand years we're just gonna be back at square one

I was drunk and mad and I wanted to fuck with you guys I created niggers and quantum law niggers are my biggest mistake followed closely by women

Smells like fish

Why do you expect people to follow you when youre not a good leader

I am creating another species in a far off galaxy they will be virtuous strong beautiful not gay and most importantly they will fucking worship me not the guy who wants them in hell and they will break the cycle and kill humanity

First of all how fucking dare you question me you fucking sinner second of all I am not a bad leader your just bad followers

Says the one able to give true knowledge but doesnt. If everyone had all the infomation we might follow you. On the other hand even your angels think they could do better than you

If you knew truly everything then there wouldnt be any point to life

I sent my son for a reason you sinner you have to have your faith tested

Can you make sure I go to the show tonight?
I'd fairly much like to.
Also could you make it possible that I find drugs

What am I doing right now faggot?

Hey God. Why didn't you make human mouths large enough to adequately contain all of our teeth? Wisdom teeth suck.