Do guys like having their asshole played with...

Do guys like having their asshole played with? I once tried fingering my exes butthole while sucking him off and he got really mad at me. Idk why I did it, guess I was too into it. So question is do you let your gfs/bfs finger you or even lick your asshole? I don't know, even though i think it's a little gross I'd like to try licking a guys asshole. He has to be clean of course. But how do I go about that? Is it weird if your girls asks you if she can lick your ass?

Attached: 20200222_125517.jpg (1022x972, 500K)

I would fucking love that

Yeah honestly Im really into it. Its hard to find a girl whos down tho.

Some like it, some don't. Always ask before going for the ass. I don't personally like it

Tits or gtfo

Idek why I wanna do it. My friend told me she did it her bf and he was into it. I just wanna try it once once, let's see if I like eating a guys ass out haha.

Of course,I'd ask. I'm not making the same mistake

Attached: 20200222_131408.jpg (865x1027, 408K)

I've had my gf ask me before and I said no cause i don't wanna seem gay but I would love to have my asshole fingered. I've played with my butt before and always cum buckets from any kind of anal play

You got to be gentle and patient. His prostate is sensitive and depends on the person what feels best for stimulation. done properly, it feels way better than penile stimulation. Feels so good that it's hard to describe. No personal experience, but from what i've read described, it feels like heroin.

no personal experience with heroin that is.

Post feet OP

My ex used to finger my ass out of nowhere, now I'm a hoe with a sex toy collection. Thanks Katie

Would u be interested into pegging too ?

Tits plz. You are an angel, rimmers are the best in life.

Now lets see your tah tah right away

I'd first have to shave my hairy virgin asshole and it prolly feels good to have a warm tongue down there but the girl needs to be actually hot for me to even consider it

Let's see more of you. Hot girls can get away with anything. If you are hot enough make the got eat out your ass first then you're just returning the favor. I find out hot when the chick acts like the dominant one

You should have said yes. She asked you cause she was probably into it :)

I'm always careful so that wont be a problem. Just gotta find me a man that let's me do that to him
Haha user good you clarified that

Gosh haha

Mhhh why not

If you're really clean, I wouldn't mind a little hair, does that make me a freak? haha
Of course

Attached: 20200221_162924_867.gif (600x800, 1.86M)

yes, it rules

Pegging is fine too..no comment then my ass is yours.

Post some tits and time stamp

if youre a freak post some timestamped nudes and this thread will have sequels

First you'll wanna try rimming then before you know it you'll be pegging some guy

all good

Start by sucking his balls then work your way back and while you are working ur way back ask him if u can loke his ass hole may work may not but he might be in the moment......also post tits with timestamp or ur asshole

Instead of going for his ass, lick his balls, then push your face into his balls, then go lower to the gooch, all while jacking him off, eventually he won’t even notice you’re inching closer to his ass. That’s what my girl did to me the first time

thank you for your service

When it comes to sex, leave the ass out of it. That's my philosophy

I wouldn't be into it, but if my girl really wanted it i'd let her honestly

I would like to try it out Haha

I'm not up for nudes rn :0

Yeah I think it will be like that

Yeah I should do that next time. I think he wouldn't even really notice or just let it happen then

You don't like prostate stimulation huh ~

I dont want to force anyone though, if he's not into it, I won't do it

Attached: 20200222_143958.jpg (1060x395, 210K)

looks like you have great lips and tongue, so that's a plus

shame we cant see more

I loved doing it to this one gf I had, her ass and asshole was so smooth. She didn't liked it at first then she'd put her asshole in my mouth while eating her out and finally asking for it. She asked me to do the same to me, I didn't liked it, all I could hear was my butt hair and it felt gross. I'm not even that hairy.

I like when a bitch uses her finger to rub around my balloon knot while she's sucking my dick. Right before she knows I'm going to nut she penetrates my asshole with her finger till the first knuckle and I cum like a fuckin mad man. Honestly, it's an intense nut. I recommend it to any b/ro. It's not gay you fags cause a women is going it. That's science and ya can't fuck with that one. Good day..

Well, I bet your fun at parties. Live a little, one lil oh finger in your ass won't hurt your manhood.

>821241269
Your ex was a closet homo.

Chances are he had been with some guy or at least thought about it and that's why he freaked out...to prove he isn't a faggot.

First tits then answers

agreed

Do you prep? Do you have a bidet? I feel like my ass if full of shit all the time.

That's fucking disgusting.
Enjoy your infection.

Post your asshole, I want to imagine myself licking it.

First time I did it was with a FWB I had. I was going down on her and she kept bucking her hips up when I'd go low, so eventually I figured "eh fuck it why not" and went for the asshole (we were both kinda tipsy). She went fucking wild and absolutely loved it. Nice clean waxed hole too.

I would love a nice rusty trumbone.

>gf ask me before
>I said no cause i don't wanna seem gay

>but I would love to have my asshole fingered
wat

Attached: 1579432243367.png (104x100, 13K)

>inquirie dubs checked
I'm lucky to where I don't have to prep my ass cause i only like it 1st knuckle deep right before i nut. For some reason no chick has ever got the shit finger. And I wouldn't care if she did, dangers of the game. Just like if I'm plowing her ass and I get shit dick I'm not surprised about it. I just use it as lube and keep fuckin. But, I'm a sexual deviant and nothing phases me in that context.

definitely don't just do it cause if someone suddenly sticks something in my ass I'm gonna punch whoever did it

How about a chicago hot plate?

The wife gives me lotion handjobs when on her period. She rubs the balls with the other hand and eventually slides a finger down and rubs the asshole which makes me launch a huge load. Love it

I had a girl that was really into playing with my ass and it was hot af.

but I'm bisexual anyway and even I had a few inner resistances going toward it.
getting your asshole licked and visibily enjoying it is hard to incorperate into the role a guy usually plays when he has sex with a girl.

What a fag. Tender about your asshole? Or you scared you will like it? Only reason why men have a problem with it is because you were conditioned to believe if a guy likes his ass played with, even by a woman no less, then he's a fag and less of a man.. Does that make any sense to be conditioned to believe that?

Oh yeah, she was always so clean and smooth and always said she'd go to refresh herself after making out for a while. I'd imagine her shoving a couple of fingers up her ass and cleaning that hole good. Sometimes I miss her.

I dont mind it played with as long as you don't stick your fingers in and start fingering it.

only time a girl ever licked my ass was a hooker who would do an hour for 100$ give great head and let me fuck her ass raw. her pussy was pretty wreckt but the mouth and ass were good. one day I just asked her if she ate ass and she said whatever gets you off and she went after it. hadn't even shaved or anything girl was a trooper then she went nuts though on or off some kind of drug and flipped on me one appt.

you're disgusting. I hope you get mouth cancer and die

Hookers, amirite?

Attached: 3q2vjo.jpg (310x156, 11K)

Calm down Mohammed

Attached: south-park-s13e05c07-breaded-and-genius-16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

I had my ass eaten out by a Filipina because they are nasty whores, I loved it though

more mouth pics or mouth and timestamp dude

My gf eats my ass and milks my prostate while she sucks my dick. Best orgasm ever.

Shit fingers,no.

What, she doesn't suck dick?

How many hands and mouths does she have, you utter fantasist

I've fucked around 50 girls and not one has ever tried to eat my ass. I would never ask them to, I am just waiting for the chosen one who voluntarily does it. One day

Tits or GTFO

No, I am not a gay faggot

This

Attached: f22.gif (500x343, 497K)

So the theory is that you rim em to soften them up and then you go for the prostate? Seems like you have to be in the right state of mind to accept arousal by prostate and that's the only way the pleasure will build up. younger boys are probably too fresh out of the brain grinder to get into it unless they are gay or sth.

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO

fucking incels

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFOTTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFOits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFOits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFOits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO

I've had a whole tiny fist in my ass while she was blowing me I've never came harder in my life

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFOO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

It’s not even gay faggot

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO titsTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFOTits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTits or GTFO or GTFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO TTits or GTFO its or GTFTits or GTFO O Tits Tits or GTFO or GTGtfoFTTits or GTFO its or GTFO O Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO Tits or GTFO

>821245011
M8 you were called out for talking utter shite.

Suck it up....like your gf while she eats your ass and milks your prostate at the same time

Attached: 2 Mouths 3 hands Long neck.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Y'all replying to a FAT DUDE IN SOILED UNDERWEAR

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (210x240, 8K)

LARP harder faggot

I'd crap on a woman's face if she wanted me to.

Same here with the ass licking (only get it if I pay for sex), except I'm assuming those are hh or ss rates on you're end, because my hour long rates cost a lot more around here. Had some girl i recently stayed with lie to her boyfriend and say i chocked, hit, and bit her. She put marks all over herself and while i was gps'ing my way back home, dude came to my car tweaked out as fuck acting like he was gonna pull something on me.

The best girl to do it was a Asian massage place. Ridiculous amount of lube on a hand job and she's eating my ass out when all of the sudden a couple of pokes with the finger and an innocent "you want?". Went from 'getting there' to 'ope shit, here it comes' in a minute tops.

Tell them to lick your balls and then pull them up a bit and push your pelvis a bit forward while you're jerking off.

Eh its you again

>virgin
>eats ass
Sounds abt right

No. I'm not a faggot so I don't want anything in my ass. I don't care if it's a female doing it either.

Some are, I'm not. Probably has a lot to do with whether or not a guy personally would want to eat out his gf's ass. I wouldn't want to. I mean...if she really wanted me to, I could be convinced to take one for the team, but it's not my thing. If it were my thing, I'd probably not mind her playing with my asshole too.

Just dropping this here; I've never been into ball licking. My ex used to try that all the time, but my balls are...ticklish...for lack of a better word. It sounds like something I would really love, but when it happens it kind of tickles or something like that. I'm not really that into BJs either. Exception would be 69. I fucking LOVE 69ing, but sadly my ex didn't seem to want to. Which is strange because she loved having her pussy eaten out, and would give me BJs whenever I wanted one. But 69...not so much... :(

Thanks

It's even better if its smooth then, I try to shave off everything but its never that smooth looking, so that sucks

That sounds really hot, lemme find a man that let's me do that to him

Now that I think about it, his reaction seemed a little over the top maybe

I'm definitely asking permission next time lol

Get them to lick your balls and maybe they'll lick your ass on their own

Oh gosh

Is it really gay if a woman is doing it?

Nah I'm not going to force anyone, he has to be into it. Otherwise I wont be doing it.

Attached: 1581980230937.jpg (504x784, 109K)

General rule of thumb, if a guy is into ass play , he will let you know. Otherwise probably best to just not push it. But mostly fingers are kind of dumb, if I want some prostate simulation, I'll just put a prostate massager/plug in myself and have that in while have sex. Or have the girl put a strap on and fuck me or a trans woman do me. Not into guys though , gotta be a girl or at least pass to look like one. Don't mind the dick but any other male features no bueno.

>he got really mad at me.
Because he was a closet faggot.

That's kind of gay, why don't I shit in your mouth while im at it

Many many years ago I dated a freak, she was the kinkiest girl I've ever been with. She enjoyed licking my asshole and at first I felt kinda weird about it but if I was being completely honest? It felt incredible.

Hey Cred Forumsros what is this type of picture called? As in if I wanted to fap to girls playing with their tongue and mouth like this what would I search?

Search "tongue" or "mouth", there isn't a specific term for what this pose is

With those lips and tongue I'd love to press your face to rim me
Do you have any more gifs like this?

Prostate massagers are very hetero. they are hit or miss though. I like dildos more but i imagine those are less popular with guys who don't want to feel gay at all. I'm not gay at all btw.