DGAF. This shit jams. It's fun

DGAF. This shit jams. It's fun.

Does it sound like Green Day? Not all that much.
Is that bad? Not really.

Foxboro Hot Tubs is the best thing Green Day has done since the 90's, and this one's close to that.

Attached: Father_of_All.jpg (300x300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgVYHhcpcv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

green day is gay

I honestly LOVE Green Day, Foxboro Hot Tubs, The Longshot, and this album, but you're on the wrong board for this.

You're looking for

k cool

Cred Forums is where you go if you want everyone to shit on your tastes. its nothing but gatekeepers

you're looking for

kill yourself

I was a Green Day fan from when I found Dookie (and going back to their early stuff), but then Warning happened and I wanted to like it so badly, but it never quite hit with me.

Then, American Idiot happened. I realized the band I knew and loved was never coming back, but they were good for maybe 3 good songs an album. Every so often, they hit that old Green Day chord.

Foxboro Hot Tubs was AMAZING and it sucks that not many people know about it. This new one is like a cross between Green Day and Foxboro Hot Tubs, and I'm 100% good with that.

Holy shit the album art is disgusting

Oh, so you care what other people think about your musical tastes. You probably don't openly like a band until you know it's okay to like them. Grow up, and own your tastes.

look at this faggot he likes green day BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: top kekd.png (292x292, 220K)

Idk but listen to that canadian band that put out a fake Green Day album, they have a song on spotify something about Rome. They sound more like Green Day than Green Day does, surprisingly good shit

You're the one who avoids a board because "they trash my taste" sounds like you're the pussy who cares

It's not great, agreed.

Or the board moves more slowly and hits a smaller audience, and I wanted more people to weigh in more quickly?

how about you weigh my nuts on your face

I'm intrigued. Gonna look for it.

So is your mom.

Now I'm off to get head from her in an elevator, that's a whole 'notha level, boii

Attached: cabinliftthumb-1.png (252x557, 124K)

Yeah, lets.

kys nigger, cringe post

youtube.com/watch?v=pgVYHhcpcv8

they haven't put the album out i dont think but heres that song I was talking about

You'll reach music nirvana when you stop caring about what other people think about your tastes. You're allowed to like or dislike anything and it doesn't have to be affected by anyone else's opinion.

Get a load of this faggot guys he listens to green day lolololol

Attached: lulz.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Eh, at least it's not as bad as the god forsaken trilogy

i like how all the songs are actually about black people and slavery except its for money.

It's crazy how much it sounds like American Idiot/21st Century Breakdown-era Green Day. It isn't the Green Day era I prefer, but I'm impressed.

Yeah it's pretty nuts, kind of better than a lot of stuff they've put out since American Idiot. I love their Warning album though, still a lot of good songs on that one despite the very early 2000s feel of it.

Agreed. Most double albums, you can say have one album's worth of good songs. It's not a good look when your triple album only has maybe 3/4 of one album's worth of good songs, and the good ones still feel like they'd be deep cuts on a better record.

OP is a nigger confirmed

Warning makes more sense if you think about it like a Kinks or garage-influenced sort of thing, but it's not much like the band that hooked me back in the day. That makes it hard for me to really get into it.

Yeah Warning is like their universally least liked album before American Idiot came out, but it's the album I first heard from them when I was a kid back then and I listened to it all the time. It seems like an in between album for them where they began to mature.

I like pinhead gunpowder. Not a fan of the new greenday album. I like their older stuff.

peepeepoopoocakacakasmegma is my favorite song.

that song's alright but i prefer cuminmyassyoufaggotbitch

Green Day stinks, bro. Trash tier "punk".

Yeah. The songs tended to be less about teenager problems and more about deeper human feelings. And I'm all good with that, but they even scaled back the tempos and guitar tones/distortion, which took a lot of the edge out of it. I get why people might really like it, but I couldn't ever get into it.

They don't do it for me like they used to when I was 12.

Attached: this guy.gif (260x146, 351K)

I don't think it's anything special but I appreciate that they're still trying different things.

fuck off shill. Its the drizzling shits.

Attached: 1581201613413.jpg (988x2144, 1.41M)

when he said the word nigger 50 times during the chorus, it angered my black friends but then they now see me like one of them.

This new one isn't punk at all, and doesn't feel like it's trying to be. Green Day pre-Warning is one of my favorite bands, but after that they lost me.

But in their defense, they were part of a massive bay area punk scene, and all they did to lose cred was get famous, and I can't fault anyone for riding that wave.

when he said the word nigger 50 times during the chorus, it angered my black friends but then they all agreed its okay to say it if its in a song.

Pinhead Gunpowder

Right. They're past their prime, but they're successful enough that they can do whatever they want at this point. They might not be all that punk anymore and their attempts might not alwaysy land, but they *are* their own band with a pretty identifiable sound.