Do you smelly faggots shower everyday?

Do you smelly faggots shower everyday?

Attached: shower.jpg (512x384, 47K)

No, I shower once a week.

at least twice a day

I haven't showered since last Sunday.

Attached: women are filthy.jpg (821x560, 69K)

same, once a week for me too... and i dont even get smegma!

I didn't wash today. I wasn't dirty. If I'm not dirty, I don't wash. Some weeks I don't have to shower at all. I just groom my three basic areas: teeth, hair, and asshole. And to save time, I use the same brush.

yes! unless i used a dildo to fuck my ass, then i'll shower after that too.

Depends on weather. Daily in winter is overkill and can you can catch a cold

Once in 2 weeks if not more.. (no joke and no Im not fat)

stinky ass

I shower twice a day. One after both jobs. I sweat all day in Florida, over active sweat glands. I change shirts every 3 hours. Sometimes even shower when I wake up drenched.

I do. But I will say this. When you don't shower for a day or two, god DAMN does that next shower feel good.

I dumped a girl because of this. Bangin' body but she would get hairy and stinky and I'd refuse to fuck her because of it.

Carlin would be proud

I shower twice a day. Anything less than once a day and you're a disgusting piece of shit.

Yea na you're wrong

If you are showering less than 6 times a week, you are a disgusting rat of a person

Yeah. I don't wash my hair every day, though—every other day for that. I've read that washing your hair every day can be bad for it.

This dumb nigger thinks you can catch the rhinovirus from being cold.

Attached: FB_IMG_1578544068097.jpg (476x492, 26K)

normally i wash myself daily but now i have holiday break so i wont go outside for the upcoming week. so right now i wont shower daily

yes. I enjoy taking showers.

I shower at least twice a day, sometimes 3 and occasionally even 4 times. I always shower in the morning after I wake up, and I always shower after I jerk off in the afternoon. Sometimes I'll shower when I get home for the day if I'm sweaty, and sometimes I jerk off a second time late at night and I shower after that as well. I wash my hair every other day, once a day

asians shower before bed and can't get how we dirty our beds and sleep with each other when we are both dirty.

they also always shower before sex, if I'm taking an Asian girl home she will usually get straight in my shower.

Russians use soap like we use shampoo, and I'm going to have so say I concur.
they only use soaps every now and them to break down excess oils.
honestly water and scrub will get rid of everything else

Every time I masturbate
So about 7 times a day

Summer once or twice a day
Winter once per day or every other day

I used to shower every day. Now I try to push it to every other day.

normally three to four times a week. nothing special i think