Lads whenever I shit, no matter how much I wipe I can never fully get rid of all the shit...

lads whenever I shit, no matter how much I wipe I can never fully get rid of all the shit. Literally I could wipe for 30 mins and there’ll still be some.

same with when I piss, no matter how much I shake, even for 5 mins, there’ll still be piss dripping when I put my dick away.

tldr: I don’t wanna stink of piss and shit anymore

Attached: D9AD818E-EAC2-493D-9AE8-7038EE0EAC84.jpg (1300x1300, 187K)

Maybe don’t fucking wipe and actually wash yourself with water...

baby wipes

Like tryin' to wipe a crayon away, ain't it?

eat more fiber and lose some weight porky

I struggle with the same thing.
Change your diet. I don't know what/how or anything, but eat foods that give you better poops.
In the meantime;
>babywipes

Get a $30 bidet on amazon

Baby wipes and dont be afraid of getting all up in your booty hole, it's not gay if it's your finger in your ass

Also change your diet. Mud butt and never ending wipe are directly related to shit diet. Eat less greasy fatty foods and lay of the beer and booze

i'm not sure how to fix your shit problem but the piss situation could be something called Post Void Dribble, and is easily fixable. you can look it up but basically you need to force the remaining piss out of the hole by running your hand along your prostate - like getting the last bit out of a toothpaste tube.

Half of one of these every morning. Keeps your shit nice and firm. Will literally fall out of your ass.

The problem is this, lets say you are pushing out a 12" log... You are actually pushing out 11.75" and then it breaks off leaving that quarter inch to sit just inside your ass, causing you to just rub the edge of it every time you wipe. This will fix that. It doesn't make you constipated but it makes your shit dry enough so it does not stick to, or smear on your skin.

Is your anus messy as fuck a little later after you thought you got it mostly clean? Yeah, that little quarter incher worked its way out.

You can get no brand at the dollar store.

Attached: loperamide.jpg (690x557, 68K)

protip: push on your taint when you're done pissing to get it all out

>by running your hand along your prostate
He has a shitty ass... That will escalate...

Are you a 400lbs mini hippo?

No. Start at balls edge of hole and press firmly in the center and run your finger up your taint to the bottom of your balls and with the other hand milk your cock like a cow tit putting pressure on your urethra. All while trying to push out pee. This will get most of the dribble out. For the extra few drops sit down and flex your kegels and dab the drip off your penis top.

>

Attached: bidet.jpg (670x414, 43K)

Attached: 860x484-2-2.jpg (395x263, 9K)

That’s retarded.

this

nah
you just dirty also you will have itchy asshole all day

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 12K)

You're not shitting everything out properly. Eat more fruit and veggies and less processed stuff. With a good diet your shit will just fly out of you with no issues, and you'll wipe clean in a few seconds.

When I'm done pissing, I dry my dick then use about 3 sheets and wrap it around my dick making a little paper cock sock which catches any leaking.

Have been doing it for about a year now.

How old r u?

Holy fuck. I do the same thing.

Attached: socrates.gif (310x155, 1022K)

Post pictures of sinks, faggots
I need to correct my peyronies

22, When I next go for a piss I even use the old dickwrap to dry my cock then I wrap up with some fresh stuff.

> No matter how much I shake, even for 5 mins, there’ll still be piss dripping when I put my dick away.
You need to trick your dick by putting a piece of paper in with it, then pull the paper out after it's tried backstabbing you.
This unironically works.

> No matter how much I wipe I can never fully get rid of all the shit.
As for wiping, join the spit-wipers club.

When im done shitting and wiped and i feel like i still have that "edge" i instead of shitting i suck it back in seems to work cause when i wipe its clean after

are you wearing boxers? or have very small penis?

Attached: 1582276707412.jpg (640x640, 88K)

>I don’t wanna stink of piss and shit anymore
*drum roll*
are you not changing your clothes day to day? Same underwear day in, day out?

Attached: 1504432408059.jpg (576x470, 26K)

Squat toilets are superior

No sitting on someone elses piss and its the natural way to shit

7"

9" Toy for reference

Attached: jjj.png (667x827, 1.32M)

ok i know every man thinks his are the best..but..i have been a junkie for so long now and every day or two i will lay our the biggest fattest fucking turds you can imagine..i swear im a little scared of them..just wondering if anyone else is believes they are a mountain in a world of mer rocks

I'd sit on that!

kys faggot
get wet wipes
I used to wipe like 10 minutes straight but since I got wet wipes I get everything super quick

I need this so bad, I go through a roll in litte more than 2 goes.

>wet wipes
Can't you just put some toilet paper under running water?

Attached: EP4RHYoUcAkxPLl.jpg (807x807, 84K)