Do people actually wear these in public? what's the appeal?

do people actually wear these in public? what's the appeal?

Attached: E6BCEAC3-925A-40CB-BB15-9F448C08776F.jpg (1133x1122, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

criminallaw.com/categories/crimes-against-a-person/rape-of-an-unconscious-person
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its an anti fart device retard

I generally wear a squat plug in public if I'm going to the gym later

It feels fucking amazing. You know its there but no one else does, makes me feel super horney, that taboo feeling. My boyfriend calls me and talks to me about it, totally gets me off. Then as soon as I get home he bends me over and fucks me hard in the ass. Its an amazing feeling.

yeah, my gf goes out with one in occasionally

> what's the appeal?
it's like it's a secret. like she can interact with other regular people and they have no idea that she's plugged - turns her on
turns me on too, tbh

That is on the same level as sexual assault.
And do you two even think about the children? People like you make me sick. Fucking degenerates!

but that’s where poop comes from

Is it gay? Could others interpret it as gay?

Attached: signal-2019-12-30-152404.gif (500x448, 36K)

ok boomer

Because once in a while I'll catch my gf wince when we're out, and it kinda turns me on that I'm the only other person who knows she's got a plug inside and shibari underneath her clothes. Pretty much every time she decides to go out like that I end up fucking the shit out of her as soon as we're back home.

sounds more like a zoomer thing to me tbh...boomers about this time gotta spice things up know what I mean?

Nah they'd do it secretly and still say sex is bad

This is from that one manga, you are lying.

Its not about if sex is good or bad. It is about consent! If you don't get their consent then it is sexual assault or even worse it can be rape!

>wha......?

over react much there gramps?

>consent?
>assault?

where are you reading this? nobody is shoving anything up someone else's ass in any of these comments.

No, but they are involving strangers into their sex play. They are using them for their own sexual pleasure without asking for consent. This is sexual assault. You can ask any lawyer or judge they are going to say the same.

Yes. I wear mine occasionally paired with my cage quite a bit

how would the stranger know?
what's the stranger doing, an interrogation?

"before i speak to you, do you have a buttplug in?"
"yeah"
"OMG I've just been sexually assualted".

Person A
> I'd like to buy this thing
Person B
> sure, that'll be $19.99 please
Person A
> *pays $19.99 - thanks *walks away
> ...
> ...
Person B
> ... have I just been sexually assaulted? I think they might have had a buttplug in...

LOL

Attached: doc.jpg (391x549, 20K)

xD

faggot or tits with time stamp

Not right now it doesn't.

>people can't do things in real life that were depicted in media!
kill yourself.

>You can ask any lawyer or judge they are going to say the same.
I'm a lawyer and you're full of shit, but you cannot possibly be this stupid or you'd be on tumblr instead of here. Have your (You) i guess.

Is it also sexual assault to get in erection in public?

People can see if someone has a plug up their ass or atleast sens the sexual arousal.
As you already gave the shop example:
Before entering the shop you ask politley the owner and everyone inside if it is ok for you to enter the shop, because you are wearing a buttplug as part of your sex play with your partner or yourself. You tell them what is going on and ask politley for their consent. If one person in the shop says no. You have to either remove the plug or go to a different shop.
>I'm a lawyer
picrelated

Attached: on_the_internet_no_one_knows_youre_a_monkey.jpg (500x667, 83K)

Americans be like other countries are weird and savage. *puts butt plug in and goes out*

The smell.

i bet you're the kind of faggot who tweeted #metoo over 20 times

Butt plugs are fun though :)

Oh, of course /s

>The smell.
Why? Do you put those in your nose?

"be like"?

T. twink

going around telling everyone you have a buttplug in would be a much better case for sexual assault than walking around with a plug and telling no one. Neither would be likely to get you a conviction, but this would absolutelyget the cops to show up and toss you out of anywhere and good enough to get you a legit "if you come back we will bring trespassing charges on you" from any store. Kinda like walking up to every woman wearing heels in a store and telling her you have a foot fetish.

Anyways, enough with this larping faggot. post hot girls with plugs.

Attached: #analplug2.jpg (1065x1600, 354K)

t. bear

As if

>Before entering the shop you ask politley the owner and everyone inside if it is ok for you to enter the shop, because you are wearing a buttplug

given that I've worked in a shop for nearly 10years, and the number of people I've interacted with over that time, I must have been sexually assaulted hundreds of times

funny it doesn't feel like that to me though...
and nobody can tell if you're wearing a discreet plug under jeans and underwear

holy shit, go back to tumblr already

My gf does this with sleezy clothes under regular clothes. Like she'll be roped up around the tiddies and couchy but only I know.

Fucking kek

funniest post itt so far

i worked fast food for 4 years whilst i was in college. i must have been sexually assaulted at least once in that time period by someone wearing a plug - damned if i could tell you who it was though

what a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1362235886665.png (243x200, 70K)

Not if you are doing it politely. I did it and everyone wass very welcoming no one called the cops. Just one time there was an older lady who didn't want me around with my plug so I left of course.
You are just a sad bayement dweller too shy to even say hello to your neighbors. Oh wait you never see them anyways, because you stay in your basement all day long.

>funny it doesn't feel like that to me though
There are many cases of sexual assault and even rape that didn't feel like it to the victim. For example rape of unconscious (due to drugs, alcohol or what ever reason) people.
You might not reacognise plug wearing folk. I can and many others can, too.

Hooker I see uses them, as long as they dont come out covered in shit they are fine

Attached: zzfVWyg7c.png (582x582, 467K)

>as long as they dont come out covered in shit they are fine
They always come out covered in shit. If not, then they are too small.

Attached: 1580922697762m.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

>There are many cases
Then post your sources, nigger. Cite specific case law or neck yourself.

criminallaw.com/categories/crimes-against-a-person/rape-of-an-unconscious-person

>Not if you are doing it politely
Your tone does not matter. That shit would be at the LEAST considered harassment and get you booted out of any mall faster than Roy Moore.
>hurr durr basement nurrrrrrrrrrrr
methinks the faggot doth protest too much. rage harder, retard.

Coming to sexual assault all of you with my plug right now

Attached: Plug.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

ass is exit only please don't have children if you disagree

Other people's kinks are weird.
My kinks are cool and natural.

Whenever I keep a plug in longer than 1 hour, I have to take the biggest shit when I pull it out. Even if I took a shit right before putting it in.
Anyone else has same experience?

Enjoy your sexual harrasment charges. Oh wait you never leave your basement anyway..

Attached: banned from zoo.jpg (460x305, 56K)

The poo only lubricates your dick and lets u rape them harder

It's fun.

What type of lube do you use with this tho? wouldn't it dry out after a few hours?

>wouldn't it dry out after a few hours?
waterbased lube can sometimes dry out
siliconbased lube will never dry out
but it isn't a problem anyway, because it is a plug it shall stay in place unlike a dildo, and getting it out is always easier than getting it in (if it is not some strange shape)