Hello french fries

Hello french fries
I have a question, what does it take to get a long term Visa and residency in france? For someone who comes from a non eu country and wants just to work there and already worked there one time

Attached: Je-parle-Francais-1.jpg (824x583, 57K)

Learning the language might be a good fucking start

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Yeah i know that
The Person learned french in school
My question was what does a non eu citizen have to do to apply and a get a long term Visa and residency?

Who on Earth would want to live in France? It's full of somalis and muslim trash.

Someone who likes the language and the country and is from east europe, so basically a somali but no muslim trash

Fuck off we're full

well, french people are actually the last people to ask how to get a visa for France since they are the only one with other European from Shengen area who will never have to go through that paperwork.
Did a rapid check and looks like you need to justify that you got a job in France or how you will get one, what will be your housing, and how you will pay taxes

Alright thank you
I read most of that too but i wanted to know if there are any tips and tricks to get it done faster and get it for sure
Is there anywhere a "secret" step by step guide what to do first so the process is done as smoothly and fast as possible?

just google it

where are you from?
If you're arabic or black , just get the holy " OMG YOU WONT GIVE ME A JOB YOU'RE RACIST " and our holy tolerance government will help you.
Dont worry , my cuck government loves refugees so you're safe , just say you're fleeing a war or something

Since there seem to be frenchfags in here, how is Nantes considered?
I'll go live there in a couple months, I've been there before and I liked it, I'm just curious on how it is perceived from other frenchmen

Nantes is nice i guess , I like clermont ferrand or Dijon , nice cities
(i'm french)

> (OP)
>where are you from?
>If you're arabic or black , just get the holy " OMG YOU WONT GIVE ME A JOB YOU'RE RACIST " and our holy tolerance government will help you.
>Dont worry , my cuck government loves refugees so you're safe , just say you're fleeing a war or something

sadly accurate

got a friend who lives there, she loves it. The city is beautiful, quite close to the sea, not far away from Paris, definitely not the worst city to live in.
Any big city away from southeast can be considered as decent place to live

i dont think there is any secret, you just have a difficulty level for applying according to your country. Depending on its relationship with France, or if you are considered economical or political refugee.
Administration in France is just as painful and slow as any other's

I myself live in germany and i don't plan to go to france in the near future
The Person that want's to work and live in france is from moldavia, so no arab muslim or other shit at all
Are there special ways to get macron to let some normal people in?

Yes saddly , stupidity has taken over in our country.
I live 70KM south of paris , our town is absolutly forgotten , the roads are filled with pot holes , streets full of shit , we've been waiting for high speed internet since 5 years...
The only things that they did was build a social building for refugees in my fucking city , in my street .
It seems that our government cares about others , their elites but not french people.

Maybe vote for Le Pen?

Thanks for your feedback man

Thanks, that's the same impression I got being there.
How's the southeast situation? Never heard about that

try swiss, spain or italy. i think its easier to get schengen visa. then just move to france. i used to live in france/swiss about 8 years ago. you just have to learn their language though.

Since this a thread about France, do y’all frenchies have tips on learning french?

Go fix your own potholes, you dont have a shovel and some dirt? Go paint dicks on the potholes so they ghave to fix them or plant flowers in them. Fucking whiny soft boy, stop being afraid of work!

Ah your friend will end up in a dead end job exploited by a big corpo if he doesnt have studies , or he will just be fine if he studied
lepen is a crazy fucking bitch , she won't do shit.
All of our politicians are fucking retarded , they all live in different worlds .
They put a shitton of immigrates (not refugees) in social buildings since the 60's , isolating them , thus protecting the governement from those "violent people" , creating a generation of kids who didnt have education , because their teachers were the worst of the country , and they dont fear the law , because cops neglated them first , then were too scared of going there , all of this because our great politicians were scared of the new minorities and prefered to exploit them to build the country.Fucking great government, as soon as i find money i'll move out of france

I got your "Le pen"

I got your "le pen" RIGHT HERE!!!
Hehehe. So we doin this or what?

Attached: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (424x318, 22K)

Good luck obtaining a visa in swiss, a friend of mine (italian) had to do a fuckton of stuff to get accepted, and he has a PhD in Engineering

hehe the russian method.
You're right , i should do it and i will , but the problem is i can't saddly restore our monuments or install high speed internet , or remove the lead/asbestos canalisations.
But good idea , absolutly forgot about this.

back then i got my visa in 2nd attemp. to be fair, i was a student back then so i went there to study and not to work.. you have the best chance to get long term work visa if you apply in consolates or the UN in geneva.

not the easiest language to learn. I'm 27 and still make writing mistakes
I'd say find a frenchman patient enough to listen to you and correct all your mistakes, i helped an italian friend of mine and she did fine after some months.
start with speaking and then go to writing. Cuz writing is a whole other level

Go there on a tourist visa then marry a hot French chick like I did. Paperwork is still hell with the French I had to get my parents to get me a new birth certificate every year

Been fluent for ten years now and looking to move the family to Quebec but I'm still anxious about writing. Wife says all I do is near perfect but no, not really