I want to curb stomp this sack of shit

I want to curb stomp this sack of shit

Attached: IMG_20200222_134850.jpg (828x857, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starnow.com.au/quadenbayles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this even?

Thanks OP this is the /b i know and miss

Kill yourself fucking faggot. Bet you couldn't say that shit in public and that's why you have to say it on an anonymous imageboard.

an extreme but understandable position

Attached: 1788952254.jpg (600x810, 248K)

bet OP could

bet you wouldn't say that in public either

same lmao

I'd just shoot him

Only cause you aren't strong enough to curb stomp anything else, except probably a dog. Sucks to be you

I'll curb stomp your entire family

We live in an age where you pretend to cry about being bullied and celebrities feel bad and give you shit. How does this cause and effect play out in society? Tawana Brawley did the same shit in the 80’s. Claimed cops raped her and wrote racist things on her with marker and put her in a trash bag and dropped her in a dumpster. Every black celebrity came out of the wood works and gave this bitch money, free college, cars ect.... one of the cops had his family leave him because they thought it was true and he killed himself. Guess what? She lied because she was out partying and was gonna get her ass beat by her stepdad so she made up an excuse to not get in trouble. When will people learn?

Attached: 040F6BEC-7224-4080-9910-FA564CA3DEF7.jpg (800x599, 93K)

at this point we all do

don't know who that is, not sure why he makes you so mad, sounds like you have an anger problem.

I remember that story. That bitch is a literal piece of shit. If there is a Hell, that bitch will get what's coming to her.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x327, 502K)

Whatever you say keyboard warrior.

That sounds exhausting.. love the commitment.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: op-posted.png (500x531, 58K)

Id say that shit to this umpaloompas face

Is that the 20 year old midget who pretended to be a middle schooler whobgot bullied and got $500k in his GoFundMe account?

Nigs will nog

Tbh, the bullying was pretty bad

Attached: WcwHI.gif (400x224, 1.5M)

It looks soooo filfhy give it a bath

They won't. People would rather be outraged than care about the truth because its distracts them from their own shitty little lives.

starnow.com.au/quadenbayles
Don’t forget that he’s an aboriginal

So hes probably an inbred mutant

He’s actually 9 years old. If you did a second of looking into instead of reading headlines shared by tour Facebook friends you would know that.

Why else would he look like that

do it

why? did he took your money? hahahahhaha

What a time we live in.

Attached: F86E3661-7965-409D-87C5-F311AA1E7B22.jpg (468x700, 59K)

Europe falls again for another clever scam artist.

EU conditioning strikes again.

Honestly, any race that didn't developed a civilization on their own should've been left to their own devices not uplifted. The incas and the aztecs should've been the cut off of what a human is.

>mfw everyone is so assblasted over a kid getting more attention and love than they ever will

Attached: 1432811727439.gif (194x172, 495K)

no, why is that such a popular lie?

that's a lie being pushed by fake accounts on twitter.

here's how i know you don't: you keep posting about it. if you'd shut up, nobody here would even know who this kid is

>Who is this even?
see?

but no you keep posting about it, because you're either shilling for the kid or you just want the attention or some shit and that makes you a faggot, because OP is always a faggot

Attached: 1426153037746.jpg (335x352, 32K)

Hes still a dwarf and his mom is going to blow all that money on useless shit.

That’s not all she’s going to blow

>doesn't understand how gofundme works
wew lad

dox??

>one of the cops had his family leave him because they thought it was true and he killed himself
Thank God. Fuck cops.

Attached: Screenshot_20200222-131455.jpg (1440x1212, 415K)

Make him a millionaire celebrity because he got picked on, meanwhile, non goblins are hanging themselves on the daily and leave their parents in debt