Im hungry. any good ideas for dinner? if your idea of dinner is fastfood - feel free to fuck off and die

im hungry. any good ideas for dinner? if your idea of dinner is fastfood - feel free to fuck off and die.

Attached: 1523241163060.gif (300x369, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yummly.com/recipe/Street-Style-Shrimp-Tacos-with-Corn_-Bacon-and-Lime-Crema-2730221
foodrepublic.com/recipes/chicago-style-pork-chop-sandwiches-recipe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mcdonald's 6 times a day

I did this last night. Was lovely yummly.com/recipe/Street-Style-Shrimp-Tacos-with-Corn_-Bacon-and-Lime-Crema-2730221

Veal Francaise.

Attached: veal francaise.jpg (533x485, 44K)

both look interesting, thanks anons.

Zucchini and Cheese

The app is pretty good... I'm a good cook, I already had a lot of recipes from around the world and a few of my own, but this just throws random things at you

what ingredients do you have?

>I'm a good cock

if you like fish you could try sushi. It's really expensive tho

chicken parm with a greek salad

pasta with cheese

need to get groceries, so im up for anything really (as long as the price is reasonable)

see
Bread crumbs are cheap. All you need is a meat hammer and some eggs.

Try shrimp meatballs. they are great.

The veal francaise would probably cost you about ten bucks, but you need to know how to cook a little bit.

doordash a local Mexican restaurant

meat loaf

cauliflower cheese

Spaghetti and meatballs. Yummy, cheap, & fast to make!

Black pudding eggs benedict. Srsly blood sausages taste good

Attached: 1579880703738.jpg (928x5977, 699K)

>is an adult
>says "yummy"

depends.
What do you have too work with?
I just made some pork chop sandwiches....all memes aside.
Because i had extra porkchops.....
foodrepublic.com/recipes/chicago-style-pork-chop-sandwiches-recipe/

you could eat booty

Most boring person ever detected.

nachos

I suggest chicken McNuggets happy meal box.
Now, bye bye, I'll go fuck off and die now.

Attached: 1577008571021.png (655x509, 42K)

soup

Attached: chekd.jpg (480x600, 44K)

Order a pizza from a place you havent tried before.

Attached: 1578843181841.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Minestrone of flying rodent perhaps????

No soup for you. Get the fuck out!

Chifferi lisce al formaggio giallo. You can make it in a sandwich or as a pizza topping.

Scrambled or fried eggs with pan seared broccoli.

Any kind of meat with lots of fat, high fat ground beef made into patties, eaten with small amount of sauce. With either pan seared peppers/onions+garlic/broccoli/cauliflower.

Liver if you can take the taste, probably one of your best choices in terms of nutritional density. Almost every vitamin can be found in liver. Though you should still have some form of side dish made up of vegetables for the high amount of vitamin K.

The way you'd figure out what vitamin groups you should probably stock up on, is looking into what vitamins were in the meals you've had in the past week or so.

If you never eat a single vegetable, you should start with some liver and broccoli imo.
But can be disgusting to some, so 2nd pick would probably be eggs for the vitamin B.

Avoiding huge amounts of glucose in your diet is a recipe for more efficient energy levels.

After about a week or two of eating more fat and less glucose heavy foods, your skin will clear up, your energy levels wont be sporadic, and you will start to lose weight if you're a fattie.

Fucking gross
Go to bed Nigel

May I suggest beef wellington ensemble with lettuce, a.k.a. a burger?

Glucose isn't in food you moron. It's the sugar in your blood

Chicken in oven until done.
Take out and cut in smaller pieces.
Fry in oil, paprika powder and garlic.
Boil rice.
Eat with sweet&sour sauce and various vegetables (I prefer paprika, tomatoes, cucumber and onions).

Definitely not a bad idea, especially if you put some tomatoes in there too, maybe some onions as well.

What are carbohydrates broken down into?
Where does residual glucose that can't be used for energy get stored?

I guess you're right though, what becomes glucose is in the food..

tendies if you have enough GBP saved up

lol why was it once the norm for food ads to feature so many goofy plucky ginger kids with teeth looking like a dropped piano?

>Gee Paw, this Campbells canned soup sure is great! Tastes so good I almost forgot you spent our dental budget on whiskey!
>Aww, that's my boy! Even though you look nothing at all like your mom and me.
>Shucks, Pop! I love our happy nuclear family! ...almost as much as I love the creamy taste of Campbells chicken noodle!
>*laugh track*

i'm french and wtf is this

Mac and cheese, some home made burgers, some fruit salad... Use your brain for fkn once and Google it, retarded.

>Campbells soup immediately sells out across the entire nation

See:

Have a breakfast dinner. Eggs, sausage, biscuits, hash browns, glass of orange juice

why oven it at all, why not just cook it in the pan?

He's trying to cut out the extra fat intake you'd get from either the oil/margerine/butter you use in the pan.
Oven baked chicken is a little less delicious, but alot healthier.

To be honest, I don't know. When I make it without the oven, it doesn't taste right. Maybe the chicken being extra dry from the oven sucks up some of that sweet&sour or something? I honestly can't tell you why it works better.