There's this guy I think I'm madly in love with but I fucked up big time and he's blocked me on all devices...

there's this guy I think I'm madly in love with but I fucked up big time and he's blocked me on all devices. I've already contacted him with alternate accounts twice now and he was quite quick to block me on those, too. He lives far away enough that "coincidentally" bumping into him would just be really weird/creepy. I really wanna get over him and honestly it's the only guy I've ever fancied but I genuinely think I'm in love with him and I've dreamt about him several times the past few weeks. Seems I'm not getting over him any time soon and I want more than anything right now to just be mates with him again and then work from there. Any advice, gents?

Attached: sadface.png (1662x1120, 12K)

So you cheated on him? What made you do it?

Get help. Go talk to therapist you fucking creep.

Are you a guy?

If he blocked you on all platforms, you’re probably crazier than you realize. Forget this person and seek help.

Let him go. He doesn't deserve you if he blocked you.

you sound like garbage. And gay

didn't cheat on him. basically I had this phase where I went a bit alt-right and I said to him that if someone called him a woman (this is a trans bloke) I would not defend him

yeah I am

lol. both of you should fuck off

Wow what a fucking retard how tf are you going to say that to a trans person and not expect for him to hate you?

I was conflicted at the time between my edgy alt-right meme friends and this guy and it brought me no end of ruin

>if someone tried to hurt you I wouldn't bother trying to help
>why won't u date me tho????
even worse you made alt accounts to go after him like a stalker, poor dudes probably creeped the fuck out, leave him alone before you make things worse

you're probably right, there's just something about him I can't get out my mind

You're stupid. He's better off away from someone so immature.

Get the fuck off the internet you stupid fuck. Delete all your dumb fuck social media bullshit and go the fuck outside

see this is why I like Cred Forums, everyone I know IRL would try and console me or give me tips or whatever but you guys are straight af. No messing about and no retardation with you fellas

Hope he puts a restraining order on you

sucks for you. you were already a creep and an asshole. you can't take back upsetting someone just because you're all miserable about the consequences. get over yourself, stop harassing this guy, and try again with someone else

You are wise to see past your own retardation. It's too late to salvage the boi pussy you dream of, but take this experience to heart and do better next time. That is all you can do.

And thats why you sit around in meme groups and discord chats right? Because you love real shit?
Fuck you, youre cancer. Get the fuck offline.

Just leave him alone. He doesn't want to talk to you. The only thing that will help you get over him is time, and nothing else. Live your life, don't be creepy stalker fuck, and leave him alone.

Dont be a psycho next time