Why doesn't Cred Forums have a gaming gf?

Why doesn't Cred Forums have a gaming gf?

Attached: 185138.jpg (1063x1656, 976K)

Two subhumans.

because having a normal gf who just accepts the fact that you play a lot of games is superior in every way

the most obvious being that she's not a fat cow

Because I'm not a normie

Which gender is who

Basically this. Have a normal GF, and slowly pull her into video gaming without making her autistic about it

i'm too attractive to get an uggo gamer gf but not attractive enough to land a cute gamer gf

She's kinda cute

>Both ugly as hell
>She's fat
>Jew nose

I'm not even jealous

>ugly fatty gets a gamer bf
>meanwhile I watch my diet and make myself as pretty as I can be but no gamer bf
Fuck, it's not fair.

Attached: 1559209122290.jpg (679x679, 132K)

Anons should i get back with my ex gf, we broke up because i didn't spend enough time with her and i do miss her and she misses me but i spent most of last year trying to salvage it but she couldnt make up her mind

>normie
Okay, normalfag

Because I already have a hipster/metalpunk gf latched onto my other hobbies. Leave my vidya alone.

No, luckily I have a normal wife. Women and videogames are like water and oil.

have you tried wearing programming socks?

It's a shame every other week he has a public meltdown about leaks he called wrong ages ago and then every other DAY he keeps making positivity posts about how he's going to do better and not let things slow him down.

...Only to talk about these same issues again later.

I knew some poser would call me out on a game of semantics as if using the "correct" term would automatically uplift his standing. Normie.

Try not having a penis.

Get back with her, but take spending more time with her seriously

All that text just to say "i'm a normalfag"
impressive

we plan on messing around in bannerlord and later camelot unchained if it releases and is decent. gloria victis occasionally.

Because everyone is taken or lesbian.

i had one, we played Pokémon togheter
she sucked dicks

Attached: YoungBros.png (300x300, 118K)

You asking him to become a tranny? When did Cred Forums became so accepting to trans rights?

Attached: 1566587052754.png (750x900, 188K)

This, not only you'll have a well adjusted woman, your tastes will diversify.

Definitely not
Its normal that you miss her, but if you return to her, things will get bad again

>waaah I'm so lonely and ugly I'll kill myself :( no girl wants me because I didn't win the genetic lottery
>how about this girl
>EEEWWWW SHE'S FAT GROSS
lmao every time

I only met one so far and was too scared of social contact that she was gone before I got courage to ask her for contact. Now Im more experienced and after serious selfwork with psychologist support but Im afraid I would still screw up.

If you would tell me where to meet girls liking videogames IRL, then I could try again. Im out of ideas.

Attached: 1410153865997.jpg (690x2096, 1.3M)

roastie, is that better

I win this argument. Goodbye.

I have anti social personality disorder. Relationships, at least longer lasting ones, aren't really my thing. I enjoy it for a few months and then get bored.

Attached: 1578672945086.jpg (1600x675, 362K)

because all women are whores

Everyone ITT right now be like:

Attached: soy7.png (785x1000, 254K)

I just thought it was the new kys considering the statistics.

Attached: 1582248173950.png (474x540, 265K)

>DUDE JUST FUCK THE UGLY FATTIE
No, stop being fat, just don't gobble up everything in front of you and you'll lose weight.

To be honest, self-respect is not entirely bad thing. Besides, "puffy" girls can be cute too, there is huge difference between "chubby" and "fat".

You’re in this thread now though.

>I have autism

Everyone know men are better than women at everything, including being a woman.

i had one. its not fun at all.
you know that all women are fucked in the head one way or another (some more, some less) add stupidly autistic shit like gaming all day or all free time they have and you'll get some disgusting shit at your hands
they dont even know what they want, usualy they dont want anything because of brainrot from boredom and inability to entertain themselves

it's a common thing for people here tho

These statistics?

Attached: Suicide kings.jpg (923x343, 115K)

That's not what ASPD is.

>how about this girl
Never happened. Also never will. I will not settle for anything less than a goth bpd cutting gf

I have a bf instead

lol

>69
hehe

you are some fucking retard.

>almost 69.69%
Nice
Someone please kill yourself

Call me a weirdo but I don't understand why people want girlfriends, or romantic relationships of any kind.
>expensive
>time-consuming
>open yourself to inevitable drama
>will probably end up with you breaking up
I don't understand it, why do you do it? What is so appealing about a romantic relationship that most people go for one?
>i want company
live with your parents or get a pet
>i want sex
jack off

Attached: OrigCash.jpg (600x622, 47K)

No feminine benis

>The normalfag from Reseta can't even bring themselves to say fag.

>Why doesn't Cred Forums have a gaming gf?
I grew up with siblings and know how annoying having someone want to play with me is

That's the only reason you were born.

is that bob7?

Hi Tenda

assuming you're not a tranny, chances are if you take care of yourself that guys think you're too good for them to even bother so you end up with nothing.
either use dating apps or make the first move.

I just enjoy the posers seethe when I say normie
Works every single time, no exceptions

Because I can't afford women right now

>being an attention whore
Pathetic

Why the fuck would you want a gamer gf? Chances are much higher she has some kind of deviant personality and also daddy issues and also likely to be fat or become fat. Date a normal girl you insecure losers. They'd turn you into better people too.

Attached: frans.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

That would go into my checklist of undesirable points such as cost and time consumption.

Attached: 1578119559520.png (640x591, 23K)

>i want company
>live with your parents or get a pet
How is that a suggestion, lol
Do you even have friends

That would require me to put effort into meeting new people. And effort sounds like work. Who in their right mind actually WANTS to do work?

Attached: mew16.jpg (327x378, 24K)

Or better, don't pull her into gaming at all and let women be girly.

I'm a wizard.

We are in a funposting thread, boomer, that's the goal

You'd enjoy life more not being a lazy piece of shit.

i have autism too
and it sucks, i want warmth, but i stop caring in 3-5 mounths and it goes downhill erry time from that point. and then i am all alone again and again.
it realy sucks

Its a weird feeling deep down that naggs on you
Empty void yada yada cant erationalize it its just there and it wants me to fuck and spend time with whores

Same guy btw.

Attached: AE4F538A-25DE-4C20-9FAD-E496DABD33FA.jpg (618x747, 108K)

Girls who play video games are fucked up.

As if you do something productive with your time.

Wont matter, the next ‘based’ will be reddit soon enough.

nigger i can't afford a girl like that because i have mental issues as well

Definitely sounds like a faggot from Resetera

Yet, unlike you, they had sex

You would know that, normie

easy:
most normal people what someone in there life who care about them. it is hardwired in your brain. most people ...

No, but whores gotta whore.

Mental issues aren't always permanent. I thought I was lost aswell for the longest.

Animals have sex all the time
If you see two dogs humping do you get jealous?

Girls who play vidya are all insane.

Attached: 1581347305420.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

This sounds pathetic.

You can be my gf :-)

>Call me a weirdo
I'd rather call you autistic and/or an incel.

cancerous normalfag

lol
He is awful at sex.

Y-yes

Attached: 66111082-8256-41EC-A945-1A25179C24D1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>Why yes, I make for the lack of personality and sane mental life by pretending to enjoy video games, how did you know?

>I don't like to discuss my sex life or brag about my sex life
>but I totally made her cum 6 times my dudes she couldn't even walk
>as you can see I'm pretty shy about this topic, I really don't like to break the sanctity of my relationship by divulging information

Call me Ishmael because that's a white whale

Do what you must but your mother calls me daddy every night ;)

I don't really care that I'm alone. I don't really feel the need for warmth or companionship. I just get together every now and again with someone, ride it out for a few months and then break up, with little drama.

Please help ;_;

Attached: page034.png (1080x1600, 403K)

yes i envy dogs they have it easy
they dont have concept of future and "what if"-concepts like humans do

>22, he/him. I play JRPGs, translate information on games and am obsessed with Persona and Kingdom Hearts.
and I'm not surprised

But dogs fuck bitches all their life!

But I DO have one :)

Attached: chrome_ubq5cY0n9U.png (734x471, 534K)

People who feel the need to flaunt that they have girlfriends just shows that they are extremely insecure. It is especially prevalent with these fat weebs.

Attached: 1571447148646.jpg (704x639, 56K)

I used to go out with a girl who looked exactly like that in highschool. She wasn't very pretty but she had a cute voice and gigantic titties. Only problem was that, I don't know if its because she was a complete slob or if it was just puberty, but her cleavage was pimply, sweaty and generally disgusting. Still, giant, backbreaking titties.

Face is 90% of what makes a good looking girl but sometimes you just want some fat tits.

you are just a shell of a human and you know it
we are all here after all

>the one on the left is a 'girl'
>the one on the right is the 'boyfriend' but identifies as a 'girl'

Attached: ERZRuEeXkAcw5Zy.jpg (1040x2048, 213K)

>guy is 22
>starts dating a 18 year old
>fucking jackhammers her
>she probably thinks that’s how sex is supposed to be

>tfw everyone in my school is either ugly, fat, old or single mothers

Attached: sad vinny.png (720x629, 878K)

>This guy is 22

He looks like he's in his 30s jesus christ

Attached: 1558626926015.png (256x176, 53K)

Stop saying fake shit. It’s a guy and a girl.

How is sex supposed to be?

t. virgin

>implying they ever had sex

GOD DAMN MODS! THIS IS VIDEO GAMES! I SWEAR!

Attached: 1556151921773.jpg (377x423, 57K)

The woman should be able to walk after, for one.

Not with my dick, they won't!

Based
Kino
Ludo
Sneed
Redpilled
Bluepilled
Basedpilled
Dilate
Cope
Seethe
Incel
Numale
2edgy4u
U mad
Roodypoo
What am I missing?

Getting a gamer bf or gf is easy, but it’s hard to find an actual good person who meets your standards as well

You don't need a gamer bf/gf, you need someone who can accept that you spend most of your free time playing video games, there's quite a difference.
Just because they spend their whole time playing video games themselves doesn't mean they'll like you doing the same.