I NEED THAT MONEY

I NEED THAT MONEY

Attached: thumb_dspnews-breaking-news-special-report-dspgaming-king-tut-returns-51019637.png (300x225, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpLkjLNGy_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y41Or9MQZA0
youtube.com/watch?v=QH5WHf01oAY
youtube.com/watch?v=jjy0gajC76M
youtube.com/watch?v=jpVYdeQx9No
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Phil's Tax arc going? Been a while since i've checked up on it

TO PAY MY BILLS
THE INTERNET BILL
THE CABLE BILL

BASIC BILLS

It was confirmed not real.

Is it true he SWATted himself for publicity?

Half a million to not real is quite the discrepancy.

14 CREDIT CARDS

Richard> dsp

Attached: 1575734242880.png (760x336, 241K)

>CABLE BILL
ok boomer

it's a miracle how he manages to stay positive on his streams when he's bankrupt

>coworkers start talking about their tv bill

Attached: 1575543464930.jpg (322x322, 9K)

fucking bugged paperwork mechanics. nothing he could do

Bankruptcy wont really affect him much. He'll keep his house and lose his debts.

How was he supposed to know?

I need that money, i really do.

>I am going back online

youtube.com/watch?v=BpLkjLNGy_E

>going up against 14 fucking creditors
I cant imagine imagine him getting out of this without looking like a damaged chew toy.

>and lose his debts.
sure after years of begging for donations unless he manages to fuck that over as well

It's a scam. He has a corporation, most likely an LLC, and some things are in its name and others are in his name. He fucks up and mentions this a few times because the lies are just too big and too many for anyone who can't keep his trap shut to keep straight.
>the business is doing great
When he said that you should have known he was gonna be fine and this was just another scam. He most likely needs a tax attorney to keep shit straight because the guy really isn't all that bright.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y41Or9MQZA0

this is a 37 years old man

Attached: dsp.png (1323x270, 297K)

THE WWE GACHA BILL

looks good

Attached: 1430995628988.png (1426x795, 1.27M)

RICHARD PEPSI BANQUET LISTEN OFFLINE DIET

Attached: wings-of-redemption-gif-5.gif (360x202, 694K)

He's looked his age for the past ten years.

BIG-UPS

>I shake the Earth when i move
>I don't want to improve

let's be real
it's all going to end with a payment plan, that's it

>How was he supposed to know?
This is the excuse that always gets me. He's such a fucking cunt with this.

Attached: d2kasf0onju11.jpg (2048x1366, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QH5WHf01oAY

Attached: 1400955084679.jpg (188x269, 10K)

>detractor """""humor"""""

Attached: 1370314549537.png (335x299, 119K)

PHIL'S A FAGGOT
PHIL'S FAT
PHIL'S A LOSER
PHIL'S A LOSER

I'd say there's a pretty good chance he'll lose the house. Fils excuse that he can't move because it would "disrupt his business" might work on paypigs, but the court and his creditors are unlikley to be swayed by it. He streams vidya all he needs is an internet connection, it's not like he makes pottery and can't move because his kiln is part of the home.

I was just watching TIHYDP on Yoshi's Island and the funniest part about it is that, whenever someone called him out on something, he would do whatever it take just to make it look like the past never happen and lie through his teeth despite the fact that we have video evidence. He's so sensitive about the truth that he know that if it wasn't for twitch ability to shut people up, he would be crying.

>snort-snort
>*sigh*

>My name is Richard
>I am darksydephil... OH MY GOD!
>I really need to make this fucking money. :(
>I need tho that money, i really do, i need that money.... Im done. *runs away* Why am i poisoned?
>*whimp whimp squeek*
>AAAAAAARRRERRRGRHHAAAA
>WHAAAT?!

Attached: yyxvf6tg97o11.jpg (1500x1500, 157K)

I can't wait for him to play Nioh 2
He was so fucking shit in the alpha test and played worse after 300+ deaths in the first game

What is the best DSP-kino? Dark Souls 1-3?

Attached: 1570033371844.jpg (1367x2048, 824K)

WWE, telling all the developers they need to kill themselves. Always made me laugh.

TIHYDP Castlevania Lords of shadow. He rages hard. Always a good one to go back and watch.

I would say the recent Pokémon Sword and shield.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjy0gajC76M

THAT WAS MY
MY DEPRESSION
(wings whimpering)
WAKE ME UP
MY DEPRESSION

I thought he was already on a payment plan for this last two years of back taxes?

Attached: gab2.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

He doesn't want to lose it because it will be a massive dent in his ego

>finally respons to gamer j lee video
>his big brained idea is to say that hes not who he was ranting about last week
>his fake laugh is even more obvious than usual
>not even his own chat buys it for a second
What the fuck was he thinking with this? How is letting it be known that multiple mods that have met you in real life have "turned detractor" a good idea in any way?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Based twitch allowing a man to beg for tips or else he will go to prison.

phil will be playing minecraft for disabled 13 year olds until he's old and gray. i dont know how he does it.

Who can fuck the ugliest bitch?
>i gotchyu

youtube.com/watch?v=jpVYdeQx9No

"A fool and his money are easily parted."

And social media connects thousands of fools.

if his age was 53

dsp spent the last 5 years squandering his life barely scraping by and losing everything he ever owned

in that time i went from being homeless to making over 60k/year

He most likely will not. I suspect why his taxes are so fucked up is because if you "work" for your own company you technically pay yourself. So the company gets taxes and then you get taxed. He didn't pay one tax or another when he moved out to Washington because he's an idiot and thought "well I already paid my taxes" not realizing his company is an entirely separate entity under state and federal law.

That's what happened. It wasn't his "tax attorney" or "tax guy" or "accountant" or whatever word he's using at the time that fucked up, he was just an idiot and assumed he already paid taxes and didn't have to pay them again.

I mention all that to enforce the fact that DSP operates as two separate entities: Phil the dude and DSP Entertainment Enterprises or whatever his corporate name is. DSP the company is doing amazingly well, Phil the dude is doing poorly. Do not be surprised if he comes out of this without losing his house, I've seen lots of people keep their homes in the face of bankruptcy. That being said, they were homes in the middle of nowhere without much value, but your creditors don't want to make you homeless. They want you to pay them.

for me, it's

>Thanks for the money, dummies

the perfect quote

And the post died.

Baited everyone into donating thousands lol

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO