Why do black people act aggressive or even try to fight with the police?

Why do black people act aggressive or even try to fight with the police?
I tried to look for an article online but all of them are saying things along the lines of "these poor black men do nothing wrong and are shot and killed."
From how I see it though, it seems that most of these men shot seem to be overtly aggressive, arrogant even, and can't seem to just listen.
If I was ever stopped by a police officer, I was taught to swallow my pride and just say "yes, officer" the whole time. Never had a problem doing this and it never failed despite not being a Caucasian male.
Is this just a rant? I'm just wondering why black people can't just do the same.
You wouldn't have gotten shot if you didn't try to run away. You shouldn't be getting shot just for running away but if you didn't catch the fucking hint already, the police already don't like you. Why would you give them a reason to use any sort of force?
Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.
What do you guys think?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (440x220, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-jzdGIo9k0
imgur.com/pqdu2ub
youtube.com/watch?v=7dWRuf2t4wY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=tGIr4Mq_4C8&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree with this to an extent but i'm pretty sure how police are portrayed to most black people plays a part in how they interact with them.

Because they are fucking dumb niggers. It genetically stems from living in africa, a fight or flight zone.

It seems like people who put themselves in these situations want to push the boundaries as much as they can. Not sure if they think they can get out of it or assert dominance (thinking the cops will back off if they act hard??).
But you've seen it on COPS or Live PD all the time. Guy acts tough until a taser or a gun gets drawn. Then its "ok, ok man, I'm not resisting, yes sir, no sir" when 2 minutes prior it was "fuck you cop!"

Well as a black man I act rather civil with cops because I know they truly don't care about what you do if you just cooperate, however I've asked other people I know and it's just the stigma of fear due to out of context videos of black people getting shot.

Pic related

Attached: 56954402_10213936250502854_508581384055422976_n.jpg (960x767, 54K)

>Why do black people act aggressive or even try to fight with the police?

Attached: 1546459025036[1].jpg (730x480, 17K)

cus their fuckin autistic gorillas

How else can they play the victim?

makes sense

Attached: 1578457693363.gif (200x267, 858K)

Here's the thing, its not just black men getting shot by the cops. I've seen plenty of videos of unarmed white men getting shot as well by a cop with an itchy trigger finger. But yeah, cops (even black ones) who deal with these ghetto criminals on a normal basis know they are much more likely to be shot by some gang banger than by a soccer mom in a minivan.

60 IQ

It's not an "all" thing, but a "many" thing. A lot of black people have bad impulse control, or none at all. Thats why they commit more crimes [because gimme dat] or why they're prone to random violence [small slights cause disproportionate violent reaction]. Even other blacks know this, which is why black cops shoot black men.

>What do you guys think?
I think you have the perspective of a suburban white boy who grew up knowing the police were there to protect you and your property.

You did not grow up with the perspective of the police being an occupation force in your neighborhood to make sure you don't mess with the white people or their property, to keep you in your place.

Seriously, right now, just think of who your enemy is. Now think of that enemy riding around your neighborhood with weapons and armored cars, hassling you and your friends just for running instead of walking, for being out after dark, or just for sitting on the curb in public. See that enemy arrest your friends' parents and lie about it on the stand. See them cover for each other even when they break the rules themselves.

You might have a different view about how much respect to give those officers.

I spot the women post

But they are there to protect you lmao.
Human Right Laws are put in front of your face with big letters and lights shining bright. Why on earth will you still deem cops as the bad ones? Especially in these gruelling times of far-left sentiment in which everyone deems cops as the bad ones (even tho a lot of them aren't even white to begin with).

This notion of cop supremacy and oppression on black people is a really old and toxic view that needs to be cleansed. People, black people, have too much pride and that's a given fact.
gg/cH3ejp2 btw

>You did not grow up with the perspective of the police being an occupation force in your neighborhood to make sure you don't mess with the white people or their property, to keep you in your place.
LOL, you idiot. Nobody should mess with anybody, that is called "crime", and crime is illegal. You shouldn't physically assault people, and you shouldn't help yourself to their shit.

>But they are there to protect you
Like I said, you have a one-sided perspective and are lucky to not have been raised on the other side.

Attached: original.jpg (900x617, 158K)

>second paragraph
Based. Why aren’t you ancap yet? ACAB

>You did not grow up with the perspective of the police being an occupation force
Re-read this part again, it's key.

Why are white faggots so submissive to a douche with a gun?

What do I think because it isn;t about blacks or cops with you so much as the feeling you get from watching somebody die and acting as though you had no responsibility, the vetting of your own problems due to a co-linear survelliance makes you feel self important when infact you are just encouraging the mindset of homocidal intent and regardless of who uses it especially if you can suggest it freely on an internet forum, little wimpy nigger scrunchy hapa looking faggot. Bet you have spiked hair like a fag.

Black user here every experience I've had with police has been either fucking obnoxious or aggressive might have just been because of small town but even when if some of them are chill they always seem to try to agro me the other day I got pulled over I told him I have one gram of weed and I would gladly dump he then calls 4 other cop cars searches my car finds weed and all 8 of them start saying how I should have told the truth even though i told then where it was then they cuffed me had me sit in the cruiser for an hour before letting me go telling me I just needed to be honest and I'm like ight why did you have to cuff me this day told me safety and I'm like you patted me down searched my car found no knifes or guns then cuffed me ight I just say the bare minimum and they treat me like I'm white

TL;DR cops won't give a fuck if you tell the truth when your black they'll try to either cuff you or fuck up the story and on the latter don't fucking fight with them cause then you're giving them a reason to shoot or arrest you if you know your fucked just put your pride down if the officer is being a fucking dick just go with it don't give them a reason

Next time try reading you dumb Nigger he said in the post that he wasn't a white person

I read the whole thing. They wouldn't be there if nobody was getting murdered, raped, assaulted, or robbed.

Watch a few episodes of The First 48.

Very self-explanatory.

you can thank your "brothers" for the extra precautions taken with you because you're black.

Sheit nigga I dunno I dun fuk wit no 5o, bitch ass niggas be caught sniffin m sheit, I dun play dat game u feelin me

Everyone who gets detained gets cuffed, stupid.

Not white.
But you sound sensitive which is ironic and destroys most if not all your validity. You can't grow up in a neighborhood where cops are, evidently, always trying to kill you but still remain as a sensitive little shit--as you are now.
Also isn't this type of shit supposed to make you smarter too?
Do you not see the pattern or do you insist on staying ignorant because you can't let go of your pride for a few seconds?

Attached: anoneatingass.jpg (1920x1200, 184K)

Black people don't have a monopoly on getting irate with the police, and even if they did it wouldn't explain the cases of black men and teenagers getting shot while fleeing AWAY form the police.

White people catch attitudes with cops all the time, sometimes even while armed and it doesn't lead to anything because at the end of the day the white cops see a white person acting out and think "this person is like me, surely they can't be all that bad" and seek to understand the situation instead of going OINK OINK GUN GO PEW.

Niggers have just 60 IQ, they cant be more smart

You sound like a little pussy wimp trying to talk himself up big online to make up for the steaming pile of garbage that is your life.
Sad.

Attached: 1559729128829.jpg (734x737, 58K)

That hasn't been what I've seen when watching some of the cop threads on here. I see races of all types getting shot.
The only difference to me, it seems, is that the ones who get shot usually deserve it. And most of the time, those were black people.
But there are definitely some cop vids out there of some dumb ass white dude getting shot.
Stop pretending that black people are the only exclusive race to catch a bullet.

Attached: 09139.jpg (1947x2196, 442K)

Am I making you even more insecure than you already are?
Good.

I can speak for at least my portion and what I've seen it's just pride some people just refuse to bend to power my logic is you put casings from that dude's gun in one hand and pride or whatever vendetta against police/law in the other see which one fills up faster

You just proved user's point that it's an old notion with your 80 year old photo.

Be honest with yourself, would black people be able to get away with this shit?

Attached: 1194932962.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

edgy

>Never had a problem doing this and it never failed despite not being a Caucasian male
Damn, you're a nigger arent you

Or would black people be allowed to get away with this shit?
(Hint: that's a private militia member pointing his rifle at police officers.)

Attached: sniper.jpg (1500x1000, 178K)

we all know black people don't do peaceful protests

From reading this it's obvious this post was written by a white liberal guilt ridden tool trying to make himself sound authentically african american.

An old black man showed up at a polling station in his Black Panther beret and Fox News STILL brings it up to this day.

And suburban little white boys can't understand why black kids might have a different perspective on what their role in our society is.

Sounds like high school white boys are the ones with 60 IQ.

Attached: n_blackpanthers_2.jpg (1068x801, 126K)

Because they are human, everyone is can an idiot be at anytime.

I got bored because of this, you can tell it’s a nigger without even watching it

If, a Spanish person that looks like a "nigger" is what you're after, then yes.

I can see it now fuck that would be one big oof

>Not being white = being black

Your life is the sum of your decisions. Nobody said it was going to be easy but if you can manage to make a 1% improvement in your life every day for a year, your life is 37 times better at the end than when you started.

Stupid. Love the videos where they refuse to give license and registration on a routine pullover...give the cop the papers...you'll get simple traffic ticket maybe and then you're on your way....but no its I didn't do nuffin!!! Then they continue to escalate the situation until they're shot or dragged into the cruiser for being a dumb cunt.

Nice cope bootlicker.

Attached: 4L_zaAA3Ndl.jpg (1184x789, 252K)

Dunno how people can get in trouble with the police.
>be me last week
>speeding in my car
>beer in cupholder (allowed here if you don't exceed the limit)
>syringe on the seat next to me, got that from my dentist because wound in mouth
>125 where 100 is allowed
>police pull me over
>"sir you were speeding"
>"guess i was, prepare that breath thingy" pointing at the beer
>"what about that syringe?"
>"got it from my dentist because wisdom tooth removal"
>"alright"
>brings breath thingy
>do breath thing
>"you're under the limit, you're free to go, we'll send you the fine"

no further questions were asked. didn't even want me to open the trunk or check my car. in short don't be a dummy when interacting with the police be friendly.

Nigga what do you live in America cause my dentist would rather have me pay for him to shit in my mouth then let me leave with a syringe

niggers would have it so easy if they would learn to marry white women

Lazy fat fuck

Attached: 1576606687482.jpg (1024x774, 153K)

no, i live in a civilized country
the needle was very dull, not possible to inject sth. with it. police however didn't check on that

I love the whole hands up movement too.
I think it's a little too late to put your hands up after trying to run away, bud.

Attached: 1576012588605.png (1012x1088, 711K)

Yes, legally. But then one of 'em would discharge that weapon and it would go full-tilt boogie. So, they probably shouldn't try, because as I said, impulse control.

I see what you mean. Those nigs don't have a lot of self-control and I experienced that lack of self-control first hand.
Better to keep the guns away from them tbh.

Because they are stupid. No, really that is the only answer. Libtards have been telling them for years, if they are the victims of corrupt police, just comply and sue the pants off them after. They are pretty much dying instead of getting thousands of dollars of gibs.

Or maybe the dumb niggers aren't being unfairly harassed and they know it.

>suburban white boy who grew up knowing the police were there to protect you and your property

I never thought this. I stayed out of trouble, (still do) never gave anyone the idea that I was a troublemaker and still got harassed by idiot cops (all of them) even though i'm as white as a gallon of milk. They are there to protect the government and nothing else.

>i live in a civilized country

Attached: doubt.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

I was forced to watch that BLM movie / documentary shit in one of my college classes.
The thing I found the most jarring was how "oppressed" they made themselves out to be.
But they were living in houses, fucking houses!
For the majority of my life, I live in a roach-infested studio apartment in the ghetto and never felt like I was "oppressed." But these arrogant people think that because they can't lash out at the police or fight back with them and get away with them, that they are "oppressed."
I just find it hard to see the bullshit and just ignore it, tbh.

Attached: 40588854_491885584661966_5059805554424152064_n.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

I'm assuming weed is still illegal in your state, then in your case, stop being a nigger and breaking the law.

No, and rightly so. Because unlike blacks, whites don't have a history of this kinda bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=g-jzdGIo9k0

Why do police auto assume ALL blacks are aggressive and dangerous?

I live in a neighborhood with a lot of black people.
I can confirm that it is because they usually are.

That is an entitlement complex. They think when they can't afford stuff, it is oppression. It is human nature to crave better things. That is the cornerstone of Gordon Gekos "Greed is Good" speech. That impulse spurs us all to better ourselves, work harder or stick it out to get further in life. But in the case of a lot of blacks, they desire immediate gratification on the level of their peers, like big money items and stacks of cash. Not being able to achieve that level is oppression to them, and common sense to everyone else. I'll never be able to afford a Bentley with Batman doors, and I accept that.

Because it's not their first day on the job? I've noticed a lot of the cops who end up shooting blacks are black themselves, so why don't you ask them?

sounds similar to feminism

lol that's a pretty faggy post user. did you get it off a discount motivational calendar?

I guess. I never really thought about it that way, but there are many irrational aspects of feminism as opposed to individualism. Under feminism, they want blanket equality even when they didn't earn it, and except when equality would be inconvenient or scary or dangerous. They throw around that 77cents on the dollar thing, and it's provably false EXCEPT on a pure blind average. It can be explained by pointing out they often pause their career to have kids then re-enter the workforce years later. So, of course they will have professional women who earn less at the same age as men. They missed years of raises. But almost 100% of the time hiring blindly, they start at the same wage. I've never known any women who were professionally discriminated, and I've known a lot of professional women. I worked in a hospital pharmacy that was as PC as you can get, and only when the women started taking a year off, then again a few years later, did a pay gap become real. But a fresh hire, never.

I'm not going to disagree with you on that.

lol. well... no history except for literally enslaving them, raping, torturing, and murdering them at will for generations, then freeing them but still raping, torturing, and murdering them for a few hundred years more. There's only one truth here. A bunch of dumb faggots thought it would be a good idea to bring a bunch of nigs to the united states, and nothing good came from it. The end.

jews aren't white

Attached: 1580115977629.png (412x438, 127K)

jews are responsible for a bunch of shit, but if you're trying to say no white guys were involved in the slave trade back then, well you're just as dumb as the niggers being discussed itt.

Nobody blames the niggers that sold the slaves, nobody blames the jews that ran the slave trade, people only blame the handful of white people that owned slaves. Let's not forget the sand niggers that had white slaves, or the various shitskins running the current sex slave trade. No, let's try to get more gibs from innocent white people. KYS

Attached: 1579628139780.gif (320x600, 119K)

Yep, it is either the most racist show on television, or blacks do commit the majority of murders in major cities.

Because the Democrat
Party has made them into a victim/government dependent class that they are perpetually angry. The Democrat’s, by virtue of government assistance have destroyed the nuclear family, segregated them into high poverty areas and have taken their very dignity as self sufficient human beings. Thanks to Trumps policies, black unemployment rate is at an all time low.

oh i see. you're retarded. let me point you to the topic i was addressing, the link is below.
The topic is "whites dont have a history of this kinda bullshit", which is obviously incorrect.

The topic YOU are discussing is "who were the people involved in the slave trade". Do you see how that makes you a retard?

Yeah those arguments sure did convince me, wow user youre so much smarter than us. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1559603083512.png (499x338, 38K)

typical democrat basher. all full of fanfiction but doesnt accept responsibility for being the fuckers that brought niggers here in the first place. How can you fuck up THAT BAD!

Hands with timestamp

>mad
>real mad

Attached: 1580612076852.png (800x720, 249K)

Are you going to take responsibility for being intellectually dishonest when you realize how stupid you're being?

>chess
>pigeon
>shits on board. knocks pieces over
>struts around like it won

Attached: 1573062670629.jpg (762x785, 193K)

stfu and keep writing more fanfic faggot. No one is stopping you so quit bitching.

So that's a no. More dishonesty

see below

lol you're the fag who 24/7 posts on Cred Forums this fucking shit "Now that the dust has settled was a dishonest film?"

Proved my point for me, thanks nigger.

Attached: 1524798150528.jpg (960x942, 85K)

Take your meds.

Jews, pirates and Muslims brought them here for the Southern Democrat plantations. But let’s keep this argument in the present instead of deflecting. Public welfare was signed into law by Lyndon Johnson, a Democrat. Who stated “I will have those niggers voting Democrat for the next two hundred years “. Another horrible policy that the liberals won’t take responsibility for.

>
>see below
> (You)

Aren't you doing that? I don't understand. Was user supposed to take you seriously?

I'm not under any need for prescribed meds. You're projecting.

for fun

Attached: 1566836025029.jpg (900x600, 68K)

it's a simple thing. He was just arguing a different topic than the one going on. It's not rocket science. instead he's now 500% damage control mode. He's gonna run out of meme folders because i only have to click twice lol.

Care to explain why black families who've been free since 1865 can't get their shit together, and blacks who came here in 1965 do as well as any immigrant, unless they move in where the beleaguered ones live, who drag them down? This is a free country, and newcomers who avail themselves to that potential can go anywhere. But a lot of people who experience generational poverty blame their problems on everyone else while simultaneously getting a lot of assistance. They are not even motivated by the potential death of their children to make an effort to relocate to a safer place in a quiet town, and grind for a few years to become equal and prosperous. They'd rather live in squalor and bitch about a false inequality, which is mainly an excuse for failure to thrive. Think about it, if everything is being paid for, it only takes one black man of reasonable intelligence to get a decent job doing something like driving a forklift, and in one year, he could save thousands of dollars and get the fuck out of there. But no. They go to the shittiest corners of any city to be with their "own kind", and it always turns out badly. But not the immigrants. They get right to it, and generally do pretty well.

ITT: Niggers ruin everything, because niggers.

The niggers who were enslaved have been dead for five generations, as have the people who enslaved them. All of the niggers who say shit like 40 acres and a mule were given the financial equivalent of a thousand acres and a thousand mules, and they pissed it away on Red Bull and Fritos.

You have GOT to be a nigger yourself. Having reading comprehension as shit as yours means you just have to be a nigger or some other kind of retard. I never started a discussion on the quality of blacks in the US. The topic you barged in on is " whites don't have a history of this kinda bullshit" which is obviously wrong. Not whatever you're posting about.

ok. weird way of saying you agree they shouldnt be here in the first place.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SLAVE TRADE:

Attached: IQ dist.jpg (1303x859, 527K)

>You wouldn't have gotten shot if you didn't try to run away

I know the OP is bait and you already know where you stand, although your impression of Tucker Carlson is absolutely on point.

Since your post is riddled with inaccuracies and you're not paying me to educate you, I'll just pick out this line

The reason I'm picking this one out is because this shows that, not only do you not read, you don't even watch any bad news (Live PD doesn't count as news)

>sauce in that pic: N/A

Even if there was a source, imagine thinking IQ measures how "smart" you are in the year 2020

You're acting like the whites and the niggers are both the ones who were alive in 1865. They're not. I take no responsibility for what the whites did in 1865 and before, and anyone who suggests I should have any sense of responsibility for that can eat my ass, because my family didn't come here until the late 1800s. There are very few living whites who have any ties to the financial success of the slave era. I'll bet there are only a couple thousand whites who can trace their family money to pre-1865. Whenever I hear "whitey this, or whitey that" as a blanket statement as to why blacks have societal problems, I cringe, because it's the biggest bullshit excuse there is. Be clear about this - every single black person I've ever met in this small city had the exact same potential as anybody else. They went to the same schools, and had the same ability to aply for the same jobs. And you know what? The low-income projects are almost 100% black, in a city with a population that is about 25% black. Racism here is practically non-existent on a professional level. Nobody cares. If you apply for all the jobs I've had when I was younger, you'd stand an equal chance of landing every single one.

They shouldn't have been brought here unwillingly. I have no issues with black immigrants.

You have to be a newfag. there isnt a 4chinner alive that's gonna read that horseshit.

Attached: 1569880285809.jpg (1440x1220, 210K)

I dont mind any immigrant. But i do hate any groups that flood in here. With the exception of China town in san francisco. I love that place. So they get 1.

>Being this stupid
Its a rant about niggers. If theres one thing Cred Forums will read, it's a rant about how pathetic niggers are, making excuses why their grown-ass men can't get the kind of jobs I had when I was twenty.

>being this new

>paragraphs are too long for me
>calling other people newfags

how old were you in 2004

19 and on Cred Forums

so just 35 and illiterate, my bad

There was a reason they have towns like Chinatown, Little Italy, Irishtown, Russian spots, Jewish spots. Because of the language barrier, and customs. But people who come now, that time is passed, and the best thing they can do for themselves, any ethnicity, is melt into society and be an individual. Leave your baggage at the door. The mexicans pull that shit, too. I know of two cities that are swamped with mexicans, twenty years ago it was fine, now it's fucked and non-stop cops, and property values went right into the toilet.

tell me OP. do you like the smell of pig shit while you like pig boot?

50/50 OP is himself a cop

You're just butthurt because i refuse to read your faggot essay. And you're an actual retard because it's obviously a continuation of your topic that has nothing to do with what I posted about. I literally have zero interest in your topic and never mentioned anything about it.

Sure, bud. Everyone who was ever asked says they've been here since 04. You'd think in 16 years you may have learned a few things. But apparently all you've mastered is NO-U and NEWFAG.

i'd give it 98/2

these two posts are mine. the paragraph was not.

I just don't have an aneurysm when I have to read more than one sentence.

Thats a different guy, bud. He's just some guy who decided to twist your nipples and call you a homosex.

yeah i hate all the other " X town". Only ones i like are the ones like San Fran China Town. I used to go every weekend and get a lotus cake and drink boba and eat hot noodles and get cheap blowjobs. Loved it.

I hate cops but the only thing they do well is murder niggers pick one

well then i'm sorry for confusing you two. But you're still a dumb newfag bitch for thinking anyone is obligated to read someone's retard essay on Cred Forums.

you tried your best

Attached: 1551559201342.jpg (750x434, 31K)

I already apologized to him. and apparently you've sent me a post that you think isn't horrifyingly embarrassing for you?

Attached: really.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

yeah man. wrangling these retards is no easy business. It's literally impossible to win. But if it stops just 1 single post from them in the future, then it's all worth it.

Attached: rogerkandstinky.jpg (800x1000, 90K)

The media's given them a victim complex when it comes to cops. They firmly believe that they are always in the right and the big mean blue man is always wrong. Just leads to their dumbasses getting shot so I dont really give a shit.

>I already apologized to him

>i'm sorry for confusing you two
>you're still a dumb newfag bitch

>i'm sorry for confusing you two
>you're still a dumb newfag bitch

Attached: lol.jpg (1770x1641, 222K)

>Why do they act aggressive to the police?
It isn't just that... Black people act aggressively to everything.
Here is the main problem I notice with black people and I am pretty sure it is some kind of brain defect.... They all think they are the center of the fucking universe.
>Walking behind a black person on the street.
It never occurs to them that other people are around and might be in a hurry. They don't give a shit. What they do give a shit about is how they look... and being KAngs and KWEENs etc...
>What does this have to do with the police
Because at that moment of life and death - they still are going to show off. Because they think they are the center of the fucking universe... so they would rather die than to look like a punk.

Attached: 1552427020601.jpg (737x539, 50K)

it's fun because he is an experienced 35 year old man who was here since 2004 and he's obviously very smart

maybe the smartest person on the board

yeah? you going to make a point?

in my eyes, there are 2 types of blacks. lolol.. afro americans, and niggers. one of my best friends from H.S. is black, and we're still best friends 40 yrs later. he don't like niggers either and hes not well off, livin large, smokin crack. he works hard, minds his own business, with no criminal record. its the fuckin niggers!! they don't give a fuck about nothin except where they gonna get their next rock from. pieces of shit with no idea what lifes all about. just hang out, fuck, steal, shoot, or knife some poor slob that don't have shit to start with! WTF! 2/3's of them fill our prisons! some fuckin life. waste of OUR money just givin them 3 square a day! should just put them down. im afraid the whole world is just a big shit pizza-pie, and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

there is no point, I just love how stupid you are and want to see you post more to entertain me

You're being defensive. I never said i was the smartest on the board. I DID say a few of the guys on this thread are retarded for 1 reason. That they were arguing a topic that was not the topic I was discussing with someone. Then they went into 500% damage control because they're sensitive newfag bitches that can't simply say they were wrong.

imgur.com/pqdu2ub

true but you would struggle to find a vid of white women filming another person burning to death with out the slightest sign of compassion or empathy

Attached: 1558469151135.webm (640x350, 1.7M)

I know you didn't say you were the smartest person

That's what I'm saying

what makes me so stupid?

Black people have dark skin Because it absorbs heat. This way they don't need to eat as much in hotter countries. Just drink.

>

Just listen to rap. "Fuck tha police" is a constant theme. they just internalize it.

lol are you literally a brand new newfag?

ah

Attached: 1558719242217.jpg (962x1025, 153K)

Attached: 1212.jpg (500x374, 30K)

English isn't your first language is it?

lol better luck next time newfag.

Attached: heh.png (169x200, 80K)

>he's obviously very smart
>maybe the smartest person on the board

>I never said I was the smartest on the board

>I know you didn't say you were the smartest person
>That's what I'm saying

please point to the part that confused you

based

Attached: body armor.png (503x334, 136K)

Difficult to be based in prison with a sore ass

Attached: 1552426599614.gif (306x241, 1.45M)

Following your directions. I pointed to the part that confused me.

Attached: riiight.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Because they are fucking dumb niggers
thanks for your hypothesis mr scientist

I was just some bants Officer Butthurt. no need to bring your queer shit in.

"perspective " is not actuality.

Retard nigger.

Protective is little more than OPINION
RETARD
NIGGR

"I know you didn't say you were the smartest person

That's what I'm saying"

This part confused you? Jesus

just pointing out the prison is all gay

Attached: 1578942566962.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Not just whites, dumbass, also a douche with a gun can fucking kill you, you should know this you fucking mongoloid,

Nobody "sent you a post". It amazes me that the people who've been here for "sixteen years" are dumb as fuck.

No. not that one i pointed at another one. Why would you think i pointed at that one?

Attached: now i have to download a bunch of smug anime girl pics.jpg (500x620, 47K)

Get out and go back to where you belong, 9gag

gg

Attached: 1582410625258.jpg (225x225, 19K)

I'm sorry that triggered your autism newfag.

Black people struggle with cause and effect

Attached: 1572643612241.webm (848x480, 1.92M)

have you ever wrote an original sentence without trying to meme cause this is typically a problem isolated to zoomers

I'm not using it as a meme. A person sent me a hostile post that was inspired by them being very irritated that i phrased it as "sending a post". It's just reality man.

i am asian my self and have seen racist whites before and some have been okay but here's the black panther in usa holding a rally with guns

youtube.com/watch?v=7dWRuf2t4wY

>triggered
>autism
>newfag

you could literally be anyone, there are millions of carbon copies exactly like you

Attached: Brain.png (376x401, 46K)

LOL

>have you ever wrote an original sentence

no so check out this original comic

Sorry. But if someone's entire argument can be boiled down to a 1 cell comic then why spend any effort otherwise? No medals being handed out here for being a tryhard faggot.

Attached: smile.png (450x557, 254K)

Unlike most of these anons, I actually grew up in a city (Baltimore) overrun with niggers, so I might have a better insight into this phenomenon you describe.

First off, I'm not racist. Yeah, I said "nigger", and I'll say it plenty more, but I grew up knowing the distinction between black people and niggers. There is such a thing, believe it or not. It's no different than saying white people and white trash. The problem is the ratio. There is a higher proportion of niggers than there are black people, and a higher proportion of white people than there are white trash.

Secondly... Niggers nig because THEY CAN. For decades, they've been coddled unjustly for the same reasons the mentally ill (trans, specifically) want to be coddled now. They're defective. They don't function as they're supposed to within a civilized society, and have been reduced by the rest of that society to nothing more but a statistic, voter demographic, or tax break. Who is MAKING them stop behaving like this? Fuck incentives for nothing. Fuck handouts. My incentive for work is my pay. My incentive for my freedom is the fact that I'm not dealing drugs and shitting up my community with garbage and violence.

If you give them everything for nothing and make excuses for them along the way, this is what happens. I've watched it my entire life growing up here. They get everything for free, and they have all the time in the world to run amuck raising hell for the rest of us.

Nobody "sent you a post", dickfuck.

looks like someone did.

In my opinion in most cases the criminals are already paranoid before cops even get there and once they do their brain just goes a from 0-100 and the adrenaline kicks in. They know it’s wrong but it’s all in their head. And this is coming from someone who got the shit beat out of him in a dui stop cuz I’m a dumbass

For someone who's been here for sixteen years, you sure are fucking stupid.

why is that?

It's not just black people.

Because I've been here since 07, and of the millions of stupid comments I've read, I've never once seen someone say "sent me a post".

I can kind of understand the whole free-man movement but they way some people troll the cops really bugs me.

Just watch Live PD. Enough said.

No, its not. But thats not what OP asked. He said, and I quote:
Because there seems to be some sort of race relations problem between blacks and the police, so you'd think they'd smarten the fuck up, given the opportunity. Everyone is an individual capable of free will. That makes me think, when the cops roll up on you, it's in your best interest to do the opposite of what blacks so often do. They even chant about it in their protests, "Hands up, don't shoot". Its like if they sang the alphabet song every day for ten years, you'd think they would know the first letter of the alphabet.

>must have been before your time.
>newfag

Attached: 1520034548791.png (500x408, 134K)

>Black user
>small town
>I have one gram of weed

Oh Tyrone are you badmouthing the police again? You best shape up son or I will put you on suspension, and if I catch you with drugs one more time I will tell the reverend and we will see what God thinks of this.

Attached: 1582195416303.jpg (750x530, 50K)

EXCEPT COPS NEVER TRIED TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE...STEAL MY STUFF OR SELL ME DRUGS....PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP DECRIMINALIZING BAD OR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR...AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY LOVES TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME.. IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT...ITS LIKE THAT REFUSE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BAD ACTIONS...BUT HATE TO BE TOLD OR CORRECTED BY ANYONE...IF ONE OF THEIR OWN DOES THAT...THEY ARE INSTANTLY LABELLED AS AN UNCLE TOM OR TOLD THEY ARE ACTING WHITE....REALLY...SO ACTING AND BEHAVING LIKE A NORMAL DECENT PERSON WHO IS INTELLIGENT AND CAN HOLD A JOB AND A CONVERSATION IS AUTOMATICALLY ACTING WHITE......THEIR VALUES IN GENERAL ARE ALL FUCKED UP... THEY'RE DOING A GREAT JOB OF EXTERMINATING THEMSELVES....LEAVE THEM BE...THE LESS INTERACTION I HAVE WITH THEM IS BETTER FOR ME IN THE LONG RUN....MOST PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW THIS.....

>black people
They are niggers user. They are a plague that the Jews brought us.

Oh absolutely. I'm sure. A phrase that you commonly use was super normal sixteen years ago and then dropped off the map with zero people ever saying it again. Was this before or after your girlfriend moved to Canada?

ok boomer

They want it both ways, Capsanon. If white people live in the neighborhood, they are prey, and robbing them is bad, but hey who cares, its not their fault. Then the cops get active, and they get pissed. But if the white people move out, because they act like a bunch of fucking animals (example Detroit) then they're racist because they don't want to live among black people.

shut the fuck up queer. You got blowed up into a million faggy smithereens. It's embarrassing to even send you these posts.

Attached: hes back again so i gotta download EVEN MORE smug anime girls.png (372x351, 110K)

Monkeys are crazy boy

And if an officer saw that, that dumb mother fucker would be dead. Theres a reason hes hiding behind a wall, away from plain sight you retard

They shot the guy in your pic for crossing the police line.
It CLEARLY states Do Not Cross.
What did he expect??

Says the guy lying about arriving the day the site was launched.

PLEASE be trollin its terrible to think anyone is actually that fucking thick

Attached: tyy7.gif (250x166, 227K)

White Baltimore user approves this message.

The fucked up thing that I'm seeing now here is that white people are starting to move back into the city now that certain areas have been obliterated and redeveloped. It's almost like the cycle begins anew, only, the whites that are transplants are prey because they stand out so much. At least the ones that have stayed here through the duration don't really get fucked with because we're categorized as the "crazy white folks that don't give a fuck" since we held on to our areas while others abandoned ship or sold and moved to the county. The problem now, as far as Baltimore goes, the "cancer" is spreading outward as counties begin accepting section 8 that were previously middle class for the sake of diversification. So what we're seeing is the violence and bullshit expanding into other counties while it's still breaking records within the city limits.

How can you be so infinitely butthurt? just let it go loser. I dont know when 4chin started and i dont give a fuck. all i know is that I was playing the shit out of Diablo2 LoD and cruising for degenerate porn at the time.

It’s ok buddy, I just added that because I thought this thread wasn’t stupid enough already.
Don’t tell anyone though.

ok

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x281, 472K)

>decent joke on Cred Forums for a change
>REEEEEEE STAWP TRAWLING

Attached: 1544586874606.jpg (564x693, 72K)

i couldnt stand not knowing

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=tGIr4Mq_4C8&feature=emb_title

I saw that happen in a documentary about gangs. I think in Atlanta, they had what looked like a pretty nice neighborhood. Ranch houses with yards. From outside, it looked like where your local librarian would live. Then they went inside, and these fucks were serious business. They were all masked, mugging for the cameras, throwing signs, showing off their drugs, guns, and money. They had houses like this all over the burbs, and the truly frightening part was, not every house in the neighborhood was like this. Many were just regular folks, 9-5 types, and the houses looked somewhat expensive, maybe 90k 3bed 1.5 bath with a garage on a quarter acre. If you were stuck owning next door, you'd be fucked.

I'm not mad. I enjoy playing with my food. I think you were playing with your dick and this was the first place you ever saw a wet pussy. Last week.

This is exactly what’s happening to chicago

>90k
Wow we must be talking mansions

I know, everyone on here is a millionaire and has a 400 IQ. But in reality, that is a decent average house. When you're fifteen years deep into a thirty year mortgage, you can't just walk away from a house.

That's partly for show. The connect that can afford to live in a house like that is not gonna be the ooga booga type, at least not on the surface. Not to mention, no dealer is gonna spend that much on a trap house. In the real world, even large quantities of drugs are often stored in houses that appear unassuming. Negros in a big fancy house in a white neighborhood isn't very unassuming.

Take for example, the hoodrat wide-receiver from the NFL that just got busted with 157lbs of pot. He's the type to live in a house like that, and he would likely deal with the types that you saw on the documentary.

It's essentially the same model all across the board. I have a buddy I'm NYC that says the same shit happened there. Next stop? San Francisco.

most racist show on tv... bc it depicts uncomfortable reality

They can talk shit if they want, but if history repeats itself, you'll be sitting on a gold mine soon enough. I watched rowhomes (townhomes, whatever) sell at auction for $10-15k as a gutted shell, get flipped with nothing more than builder's grade materials, and sold for $450-500k. For a 2 bedroom and single bathroom house in the middle of a gang warzone. Imagine what those same houses would go for when the whole neighborhood eventually gets turned around.

Maybe you wouldn't have gotten shot if you didn't try to run away

are you literally a brand new newfag?
these bots have been posting that link for years

Depends where u live I guess. Around here u can’t find a decent home for less than 125-150k and it’s in a shit hole of a neighborhood. But that’s what I get for living in crookinois

>That's partly for show. [etc]
Yea, maybe. It seemed real to me. I downloaded this series about ten years ago, and it was pretty deep shit. I'm pretty sure someone from Vice did it. Since it was Atlanta, there were probably a lot of blacks in the neighborhood, but it was still just a regular looking neighborhood. No junk on the lawns, etc. The point being, some people who own several rentals will accept Section 8 housing vouchers, and thats how they got in there.

Wasn't my place, saw it in a documentary about gangs.

The place I mentioned was just a normal suburb subdivision of ranch homes in Atlanta, I think.
Looked like
>pic related

Attached: ranch.jpg (800x600, 561K)

and just last night a guy was posting imgur shit because he was fucking with people you dumb fuck.

There is, believe it or not, racism in the US to this day.

Black people have been conditioned for decades to be afraid of authority, plus they all know they're breaking laws constantly. The aggression is learned behavior too, because the most successful black people are usually outlaws in some form or another.

And it works in several ways. Blacks against whites, whites against blacks, darkskinned against lightskinned. Hell, niggers will be the same shade of nigga as someone and shoot him because he's wearing a different color shirt. I wonder if that's why Jews get along with them so well. They both have problems with everyone, even themselves.

Pretty sure it is retard vs victim.

Nah. I know quite a few legitimate retards, and they're better people than the hoodrats I know.

I'll bet if you told them they were black they'd immediately become violent super-predators.