How do you feel about the new Batman being bisexual...

How do you feel about the new Batman being bisexual? The story line with one of his past lovers becoming a villain is interesting.

Attached: C7198CEE-48E1-4BA9-B32B-3B4DD25E0F80.jpg (1400x933, 109K)

As a bisexual, I’m stoked on the representation.

That sounds so fucking stupid. Why do they have to change his sexuality to please the bisexuals?

I wish they'd just keep him a closeted gay man like he always was.

Lazy writing

Pretty fucking hot

The world should strive to eradicate LGBT "people"

I think it's not a bad start and long overdue. CIS gendered people have had too much influence over society and have long oppressed those of us who believe in sexual freedom and expressing ourselves.

We're finally coming out!!!

everybody knows batman is super gay
specially after the dark knight

*closeted gay paedo

Because lots of European and British guys are super gay but it's like a secret, so Jews want Brits to be represented because they'll pay to see themselves as faggots on the big screen, so writers and producers gotta write new shit

Attached: 1567223156358.png (588x604, 211K)

Its a cop-out. Most people agree that Batman is clearly gay in the comics and living in denial. He surrounds himself with young twinks and dresses up in leather at night to take out his frustration on street-level thugs.

Fake and literally gay.

this sounds like absolute fucking bait

Batman’s always been a raging faggot. Alfred is his Dom Daddy and Robin is his cumslut twink.

OK, bait aside, I already new this new batman was going to be utterly pile of steaming shit but OH MY FUCKING GOD! It's worse than i could possibly thought...

And after this there's gonna be a new Joker and once again it's going to be tHe BeSt ArTiStIc PeRfOrManCe EvEr oMg

this

You wanna try telling me he hasn't tapped Robin's ass about a million times up until this point?

well, why don’t you lead the example?

Attached: 3A485E35-1397-4F14-AA40-6679D8CFC52D.jpg (644x960, 60K)

Bait, but with that said, the dude obviously has some gay and pedo fetish with all the boy wonders he keeps around. There should be a story where all the (surviving) robins get together and kill batman for all he did to them.

>How do you feel about the new Batman being bisexual?
I thought that was the whole point of keeping a "boy wonder" in his house?
you mean he's not really gay??

Attached: 1444350454_1255397133.jpg (600x749, 78K)

If the Joker became Batman's lover id pay to see that

Batfag.