Hi. I'm gonna kill myself. It's better to throw yourself under train or cut your veins? Or maybe both...

Hi. I'm gonna kill myself. It's better to throw yourself under train or cut your veins? Or maybe both? I want to minimalize pain, and chance of survive and live as vegetable. Sorry for my english

Attached: 20200222_194804.jpg (3264x1836, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etlBZInTE-I
health.harvard.edu/blog/ketamine-for-major-depression-new-tool-new-questions-2019052216673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the train kills faster

If you go for the train, make sure you go head first and in a way that your body will get trapped under it

Why

Please don't do it. I promise you'll regret it. Please get help, things WILL get better.

why do it op?
what's up?

Dude just like, cry at home and pray to god after work or school. Be sure to the catholic god and say catholic prays

Anyone who has ever succeeded at suicide has no regrets about anything.

Dont do it OP.

Because of girl

I have been taking antidepressants for several years, they aren't helping

Thread

Of the two you listed, under a train is faster and more effective. Slicing your veins (along, not across) is effective without treatment but is a far more painful death. If you're able to get a gun, a shotgun blast to the face is the most guaranteed to work method, but I wouldn't recommend it due to the mess, particularly if you live with family and want to minimise grief.

stupid reason - there are many more how are better - make a trip and see the world first

look bro you dont get this on Cred Forums soo im gonna break the rule a bit - dont do that, life is ass i know but you cant let that shit get to you , enjoy the thing you like , like good game, food , remmeber the times you played with friends , killing will not do anything , focus on being happy now , enven a little bit , i got you homie :)

Don’t do it you moron, breath and think, and appreciate the fact that you’re still able to do that

youtube.com/watch?v=etlBZInTE-I

I would like to die relatively slowly but without too much pain. It would be nice to cut veins and bleeding to death, feeling more and more sleepy and calm, and finally fall asleep forever

Cant regret if your head is splattered across a rail

You are better than this plz get help:)

Thought about a drug overdose?
But it's not 100% guaranteed that you die this way

Dont know if this is fake or not but OP it aint worth it.

you know killing yourself isn't easy it takes a lot of courage to do but still if you do that means life beat you all the people you hate have won because you gave up the fight and they are the winners when you kys are you sure you want them to feel that satisfaction

10 foot rope tied to rail, noose yourself, and jump off a 20 foot bridge

I'm my only enemy

I love her and only her for almost 10 years. She is my first and last love

pain doesn't matter if you die soon after just Stab it in and go down the river all the way

and then Stab your self still you stop

Attached: image_2019-10-14_01-11-51.png (2560x1440, 1.41M)

DO IT FAGGOT

DO ITTTTT

and stream it live you absolute piece of shit

Don't do it OP.

Go back to the doctors' office and ask for another type of antidepressant. There's a huge range of them, also try and see a counselor.

Good luck scratching yourself to death

then make some stupid things like rob a bank, or get good at some stuff, that you attrackt other womans, there are plenty, and better ones, trust me.
"Nah, she was the only one" - i bet not, only if you are stupid and let her win.

how old are u op?

I taking the highest possible dose of sertraline (200 mg). I was thinking about electroconvulsive therapy, but I'm afraid of potential problem with memory

I wrote message that I will send to all my friends (there are only a few). I hope there is nothing after death

Attached: 20200222_203216.jpg (3264x1836, 1.69M)

>suicide for a girl
yep, you're better off dead you fucking cuck
do it RIGHT NOW

yeah it goes way back and people you didn't like you before you once looked them wrong in middle school will triumph and boost their ego because you kys

do it kill yourself

Lad you can't off yourself cause of some bird

If the train kills you the crew will get some days off. Be a bro, not a fag.

Attached: 1582395715485.jpg (1037x1143, 357K)

ive always wanted to cut my veins, i like the idea of the probability that id still live and get all the attention im craving

you got a dog or a pet op?
if not get one
taking care of someone else while someone else relies on you can be a good thing
you might end up sticking around for a while longer and end up seeing things differently?
i always thought we are all going to die eventually... so what's the rush?

I know that I will sound a bit miserable and I have probably read too many petrarch's poems and the sorrows of young werther but She is my meaning of life

I doubt he'll regret offing himself.

killing yourself is gay...and gross

Don’t do the train. You’re going to fuck up the life of their person driving it.

Probably just don’t do it at all. There is purpose, even in suffering.

LITERALLY OP

Attached: 1292205668917.jpg (349x642, 31K)

How ever you decide to kill yourself, be sure somebody films it and posts it here. Better yet, do a live feed. We can have an hero party.

if you're into poetry read
"Farewell, Life! My Senses Swim"
by thomas hood

There's more to life than meets the eye. Don't waste your life.

man try reading this book "when things fall apart" by pema chodron it's a book written by a Tibetan monk about how to come to terms with life when it feels like everything is going wrong over and over

Thomas Hood - but his friends call him "Outta The"

livestream it

Have you considered to try ketamine? I'm not sure if any country in the world would hand out a prescription but it should be easy to obtain as it is a popular party drug.

health.harvard.edu/blog/ketamine-for-major-depression-new-tool-new-questions-2019052216673

So what's so bad with this girl that is driving you to suicide?

I'll pray for you op, please don't do it, life is so valuable.

OP life worth at least a dollar 380

Jump jump jump jump jump

Think about your future family
pls OP dont do it

Carve a timestamp into your arm

Attached: B9832C85-840B-4A88-B1F2-84545703DEE3.jpg (1242x1634, 1.69M)

You are the biggest faggot ever if you kill yourself OP

Hanging is the best method.

Train is quick, but it's hard to nerve yourself up to just lay down and wait/jump

Hanging is foolproof as long as you secure the rope to something stable and with a good knot.
I suggest padding the rope with something, because it will cut into your neck and feel very unpleasant. Cord is the worst thing you can use. Thick rope padded with something soft would be recommended.

If you have opioids, slam a bunch of them beforehand. Not all at once, thats a good way to puke. Take 5 or so at a time and stretch it out over an hour or so. Make fucking sure nobody finds you until you are very dead, because oxygen deprivation will kill parts of your brain and thats not a fun way to live, if somebody should resuscitate your ass

And dont jump off something, lower yourself down slowly if possible. You want the rope to squeeze you, not snap your neck and cut you up

Also, I hope you reconsider and try to find happiness some way. I don't want anybody to self terminate, in an ideal world this shit shouldn't have to be a thing. Good luck whichever way you go

Attached: 1518556964346.jpg (937x855, 169K)

Op, just find another reason to live loool. Just doing it bcs of some girl is stupid and unoriginal, there are plenty of them, even the same like u.

Just take tons of valium and jump of a building, hanging yourself will be very painful

Why don't you show him exactly how it's done? Have somebody film it. It can become the go to definitive video on how to hang yourself. You will be famous post-death.