Why do people mock or laugh at small cars and their drivers? Small vehicles are generaly more economical to run...

Why do people mock or laugh at small cars and their drivers? Small vehicles are generaly more economical to run, simpler to maintain (I do basic maintenence myself), suits better for tricky parking situations, cheaper to insure, and when you fold the back seat down, you can get quite decent cargo space. Transported a washing mashine, full band's instruments set, including drum kit, and plenty of other stuff. Also, small cars usually are designed to be spacious inside, o it's not that tight, even for four persons. So for me this car is so damn practical, I can't imagine anything better.

Of course, you don't wanna be the middle part of truck sandwitch with this car, but yet neither do anyone with any car.

>pic related
>It's my VW Lupo

So what are your opinions?

Attached: Vw lupo.jpg (602x599, 37K)

I'm with you. They offer a lot.

First time I was in Europe, years ago, I rented a car at the airport in Milan. A Smart Four-Four. Not the most powerful thing on the road, but it was comfortable, surprisingly roomy, well appointed, fun to drive, and got fantastic mileage.

Well, the TL;DR version is:
Those people have small dicks.

Attached: compensation.jpg (1200x794, 39K)

buy a motorcycle i don't want to be stuck in traffic and look 1 hour for a parking space faggot

Haul trash? In what third world country do you live?
Everything gets picked up here, for free.

Usa bitch! In the sticks. Its awesome!

In my 4x4 truck! And my AR 15

Straw man LARP

A car is an exterior sign of your overall wealth and social level, it's not just about how much the car cost, but the more expensive it is, the more you pay for maintenance, gaz mileage, inssurance so you need to have a decent and steady job to afford it.

Basically same as wearing shit clothes bad teeth or invite a girl in your appartement the size of a shoebox

How have people mocked you? What have they said?

TL;DR: Buy a bigger car like this guy if you're insecure about your dick-size.

...or you need to be in debt up to your eyeballs.

I didn't say i shared the view, that's just how it is, i drive a decent yet not extravagant car

Attached: renault-clio-5.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Okay Achmed

hamdullah brother

My apologies.
I've been browsing the board a bit too long..
You know, everyone here is rich, has a huge dick, drive big cars, yadda yadda.

Gotta let of some steam once in a while being a quite boring male with (slightly) above average national wage, driving a SMART, I have the big dick thing going on though.. at least that's something.

Maybe this if you're from some Islamic shithole.

Imagine only thinking about what others will think of you when you're purchasing the second most expensive thing you'll own. Buy what you want, for fucks sake.

People are superficial, have you been living under a rock ?

And you care what they think...why?

What if I don't give a shit about displaying my wealth status? What if I don't care at all what others think?

That it's not a car, it's a bucket, a bird box. Frankly, I don't give a shit.

Attached: IMG_20191215_162314_079.jpg (3744x1960, 1.62M)

I own a tiny car and my dick is also tiny. Did I break any rule?

Because I have an adult size car and when people sit in the backseat they don’t want to kill themselves. Also if you’re tall those cars are automatically out of the picture because your head will touch the ceiling when you hit a speed bump.

What model and how tiny?

You would be suprised how much headroom and legroom is in this thing, even on the back seat.

If you’re a little person and it works for you, cool. I’m a mountain of a man, 6’4”, a wife and 3 kids and 2 big dogs. Fuck if I’m getting a minicar.

3 kids? Jesus.. Alright, you get a pass, we all feel for you.

Ok but I have more, that’s the point

I'm actually looking to get a decent midsize car to commute with instead of my truck, but to be honest, I just love the sound and feeling of my 5.7l Hemi too much to give it up.

I grew up in a rural part of California so my only options growing up were a selection of trucks or an econoline van. If you were driving one of the trucks chances are you were doing some soul crushing labor on or off the ranch. If you were driving the van you were either picking shit up or dropping it off in town. When I left home I just bought what I knew and stuck to it. Also the 6'3" height and large frame kinda limit my choices. At one point I really wanted one of the new camaros until I actually sat in one. Things like a fucking coffin.

5.7L.. Jeez, do you shit money?

If it's your worktool, big truck is an understandable choice.

Pic related, what I drive. Most fun car I've ever driven, you get a lot of horsepower to weight ratio in a smaller car

Attached: _mg_8694.jpg (980x552, 66K)