Straw poll

>straw poll
Who are you voting for in November, Cred Forums? Democrats or Republicans?

Attached: F2F1450F-5884-42E3-88C0-AFECB7FB641B.jpg (254x259, 28K)

Post a link retard

Neither, not an amerifat

Attached: us politics.jpg (800x800, 103K)

serious question,if donald trump can continue to be president and even run again what was even the point of the impeachment proceedings

It's all a part of the illusion of democracy, user

when has america ever been a democracy, that would mean counting each vote

No One. No One in 2020.

i personally believe the jewish media are using the impeachment to distract from something else,

Democrats

I'd rather stick my dick in a bee hive than vote for either

Attached: choice.png (744x567, 59K)

ill likely vote for the person least likely to steal all my money and legalize government force murdering me. given the current candidates that looks like trunp?

serious answer, lets assume you have a job. if i decide to "impeach you" at your job, for things you never did, and even if you did do aren't wrong, should you be fired?

Attached: untitled.png (168x217, 50K)

Why is the donkey a horse in that? They're a mule.

kek voting communist

Trump 2020

>Who are you voting for in November, Cred Forums?
>implying that 1/2 of Cred Forums isn't foreign trolls
>implying that 1/2 of those left are old enough to vote
>implying that the remainder would ever leave the house except to replenish their piss bottles

Now theirs an image I can't get behind...Please kindly explain to me this moral depiction of yyours...

Did I stttutyer? Yes I did, but I still want some ,kind of explenation

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (637x358, 41K)

You buttplugs better watch AndyMilonakis and call Saul if you neesd a Laweyer.
|

Glhf today.

Attached: turtle.jpg (960x1440, 270K)

>implying Cred Forums isn't leftist paid trolls

literally lmao

It’s the new image the left is trying to project.
Trying not to look so pussified.

Democrats... You know who doesn't have illegals trying to invade their country? Russia. Cuba. Venezuela. Sweden. All the "great" leftist nations.

Voting for a democrat is like amputating your entire leg because you need to clip a toe nail. Every single time we've tried collectivism its failed. Every single time we've tried individualism, its still here. How that is ignored in politics and policy, I'll likely never understand.

I'm still lost as why its hard to grasp that if you promise free shit for you, taken from those who have more than you, at some point you're going to be the one who's stuff gets taken. maybe its billionaires today, but it will be an income of 100k, then 50k within a few years. Then it'll collapse like it always does because the producers are sick of hard work for nothing and stop doing hard work. Then the whole system topples.

I lived through the fall of the USSR and the exact same stuff is happening in the USA. literally to the T. I hope Cred Forums has guns, food, water and gold, thats all that will help.

>straw pool
>Doesn't post a link
Kys

let me explain this for the 2nd graders.

guy 1 has 100 dollars
guy 2 has 50 dollars
guy 3 has 20 dollars
guy 4 has 10 dollars
guy 5-12 has 1 dollar

guy 5-12 votes to take all the money from everyone else. everyone else than has 1 dollar and everyone votes to take all the money from the rich (those who has a dollar. no one has any money. everyone stops working because the government takes any money you own. your government fails. eventually people get sick of this and try america.

this. its doomed to failure