Maced Dindu was best jedi

Maced Dindu was best jedi.

Attached: 220px-Mace_Windu.png (220x352, 123K)

Mace Windu was not the best Jedi because he used the dark side of the force while he was on the light side. Obi Wan Kenobi was a better Jedi than Mace Windu because unlike Mace he completely followed the Jedi way.

Attached: A07468BA-91E0-4D16-9461-980C33960D61.jpg (593x782, 368K)

I am best Jedi.
ya squidelidoo faggotees!

WAT YOU SAY!?!?

Attached: anakin-skywalker.jpg (685x738, 51K)

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON

Attached: 1.jpg (480x396, 74K)

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN
YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION MAKE YOUR TIME

Attached: ewwef.jpg (619x694, 41K)

Attached: 55B10BF8-B94B-435D-8499-66DC3F899179.png (500x1234, 274K)

He was going to kill Palpatine and end the Sith influence on the Republic instead of letting him worm his way out in a proper trial. He got the job done instead as opposed to "muh Jedi way" attitude of most Jedi

But he didn’t, did he? Like most niggers he died like a chump perpetrating an act of violence.

fucking ren.

Attached: ren.png (730x479, 384K)

more like mashed window

Only because an emo kid chopped his hand off.

Qui-Gon was the best Jedi in the last years of the Jedi Order. The Order was already a corrupt, shallow self of its former self and Qui Gon was one of the last proper Jedi before The Senate handled the issue.

Attached: QuiGonPortrait-SWE.jpg (340x468, 22K)

Revan obviously

Ren had the potential to be badass.

>nigger
>best
LOL

The Emperor could’ve killed him at any time. He was just toying with him to corrupt Anakin.

Mace Windus aggression was exactly how Palpatine won though. If the Jedi had been more patient especially Mace the Jedi would have successfully prevented order 66. The Sith had won because Mace Windu jumped the gun.

Agreed.
But then he took of his mask. :/

I’m inclined to agree with this. All the other Jedi you saw in the Phantom Menace looking like a ridiculous freak show.

Thread was mainly a meme, but Mace is still cool at the least.

Oh well, hopefully that Old Republic trilogy will come through and we'll get some decent SW movies for once.

I actually (re)started playing SWTOR a few days ago.
What a fantastic fucking game.

Prepare for anger.

Attached: 1367337294882.jpg (1000x508, 46K)

No, Qui-gon was.

Unique:
lightsaber hilt
lightsaber color
form VII variant
shatterpoint
Yup, best.

Agree on that, no question. Motherfucker had a purple lightsaber. Damn.

Agreed. This is the direction Star Wars should’ve gone. The story and characters in that game were better than any Star Wars since 1983.

I really liked Count Dooku, but that’s probably just because it was Christopher Fucking Lee.

>The Black Jedi had a Grape Flavored Lightsaber

Mace windu was a niggru

This.

Did Obi Wan ever lose a battle 1v1?? I know Duku knocked him out but that was because of Anikan

>tfw no Thrawn trilogy on the big screen
>disney-wars nu-canon shits on his character
timelines sucks

I gotta say Yoda. 900 years of kicking ass and he didn't die. Was so good he barely needed to fight anymore.
Best Master-Padawan line of succession was. Dooku - Qui Gon - Obi Wan - Anakin Skywalker (Vader) - Ahsoka Tano

a nigger with a grape stick isn't a jedi

Ah, forgot and Dooku was trained by Yoda

Was Dooku actually Yoda's last padawan, or was he just instructed by him like everyone else in the Jedi order?

Obi Wan lost to Count Dooku and Darth Vader.

Dooku was an actual Yoda Padawan, at the time another Jedi, not Yoda (dont remember who) was doing the mass youngling training.

There are rumors saying that KOTOR will being getting a remake.

Attached: 0_vWBWvT2PNLDKsKvn.jpg (736x1007, 138K)