Be me

Be me
>lonely
>depressed
>unemployed
>failing school
>broke

Attached: F74CBB2D-B426-4651-9D88-B222EF821A53.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UmDeAydid7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry OP, I have employment and lots of money and i'm still lonley and depressed

Sometimes suicide really is the answer...

Attached: artworks-000047033392-mxk7dt-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>being employed
>mastered school and a profession
>has decent looks
>still lonely & depressed

Sometimes it is simply that way.

>people still jealous

If you're a big boy you could go to your local criminal group, those people always need someone to kick money out of some gambler or drug addict.
You get some acton, some money and bitches are also always around.

Be you in 10 years
>sucking dick for crack

Be me
>lonely
>depressed
>unemployed
>highschool dropout
>broke
>32
>Father retired
>Mother lost her job
>household kept afloat by brother working his ass off
Some day you die and that's the end of it.

Go watch some trash TV or comedy shows you cumrag. Despair posting is not going to help you.

Don't worry bud, it gets way worse. Just grin and bear it, and if you can survive long enough, you'll start to like the pain.

Attached: op-loves-cock.jpg (427x320, 94K)

Don't fail school. Save up money. Trust me you'll be much more depressed if you let yourself fail. Don't judge yourself for being so low. But really it's much better to start fixing sooner than later.

imma be fucking ur mom when she’s a prostitute

You know, some day I thought shit talking like this is just a joke, but since I get much older I realize that this isnt fucking funny

Attached: 136.png (616x725, 152K)

Do not kill your self. Things will improve, wait and see.

kek. kys

Attached: If+_4bdaac75932935a38f6d4e30f5a11f98.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Attached: 1568387714388.png (247x200, 57K)

Not OP but no they won't.
Things never get better, it's a fucking fairy tale.
They have to learn to live with their conditions. Either help him properly or get out of the fucking way. Telling people shit will get better never helped anyone, it's just pretending you're helping to make yourself feel better while making shit worse in reality as it only gives them pointless hope that'll make them crash harder when they realize it's not true, but what the fuck do you care, you won't be around and you already dispensed your fortune cookie bullshit to stroke your own humanitarian ego.
Find out who and where he is, there's sites like discord where you two can quickly get into talking without having to jump through hoops, help him get a job or a friend do think that'll actually make a difference in your life or just fuck off. Lying about shit getting better never helped anyone. What, it's gonna get better? He's just gonna wake up one day surrounded by friends, with a colledge degree in a well paying job with a full bank acount and a wife? Come on dude, be real. Don't pour fuel on the fire you have no interest in putting out.

You can either completely give up or choose to work at your life a little bit every day. It's about persistence. You must persist. Nothing great ever came from holding back. Struggle and pain can be used to create better things in your life. At the end of the day YOU are the only one that can change your life.

Also bullshit.

Keep your assumptions to your self. If helping someone out was as simple as the clap of ones hands it would have already been done. Get rid of your nihilism.

Shut up you pessimistic little contrarian prick. Telling other people their advice is shit but then you don’t give any yourself. You’re a bitch.

fuck off zoomer make sure you fail school so you can make minimum wage for the next 12 years and be actually depressed

No wonder things don’t get better for you, you’re insufferable.

Based at 80%, just because you encourage a random guy on the internet doesn't mean you don't care about him.
Sometimes this helps more than real people.
Stay strong OP, work hard and help others, you'll have a better future like that.

You could've phrased this in a more positive way, and not just taken a totally valid point and then use it just to take someone else out. And you preach about ego?

Ultimately you're right though - if OP doesn't want to be lonely, unemployed, failing and broke because its making him depressed, he needs actual constructive advice on how to do those things.

Put in some time on learning how to communicate with people. Apply for 20 or so of the shittiest jobs, the minimum wage shit no one wants. Save your money and invest it in yourself to learn skills from pros. Find what you love and pour your resources into it.

There is no inner peace that will last, but finding it will make you keep putting in effort into the things that got you there for a while. Life is cyclical and at times a little pointless, and rather than having meaning bestowed upon you you've gotta fight for it. Are you up to the challenge?

Attached: 1260585284155.png (523x472, 41K)

Attached: 1328139333465.jpg (510x620, 47K)

What’s the best way to off yourself? I’ve been looking around and can’t find a legit answer. I see shooting is effective but it’s hard to obtain a gun, same with prescription medication

>you'll start to like the pain

Attached: 15400427_10211277328429524_978470099310707577_n.jpg (751x640, 71K)

>You could've phrased this in a more positive way
I don't do pandering.
>and not just taken a totally valid point and then use it just to take someone else out.
So it's my fault that he's wrong? Come on guy, give me a fucking break, it's not my job to babbysit emotions of others.
>And you preach about ego?
So if I call out bullshit I'm egotistic? Now you're the one just trying to take someone out. At least my point was valid, what the fuck do you have?

That's fair.

Like you know fuck all about me, fucking nobodies getting pissy just because they heard the truth. If i'm hurting your feefees you can get all the mod protection on reddit by just reporting people contradicting your delusions.
You miserable fucks deserve each other.

> it's not my job to babbysit emotions of others.
It's also not your job to talk like an absolute cunt to depressed strangers, but you seem perfectly capable of that with your slightly above average intelligence.

>At least my point was valid, what the fuck do you have?
Actual constructive advice (like you claimed the encouragement guy didn't do) and empathy for people.

Have a blessed day user, you sound like you need it.

Attached: 1363088129519.jpg (494x400, 21K)

Thing's will get better. Sounds like me 5 year's ago. Get a driving license and a car and leave. Get a job and move in with a friend.

Attached: cover_14.jpg (256x256, 14K)

looks like all your family are cursed

Attached: 65201785.jpg (291x267, 46K)

I blame the Jews for your depression

>Get a driving license and a car and leave
OP is broke, can't you read?
>Get a job and move in with a friend
every word in OPs post shows that he is lazy af.
dude, what the fuck are talking about?
What OP needs is some kind of magic that would do everything for his lazy ass

Attached: 1473127756405.jpg (486x309, 29K)

never ever post again you fucking retard

HAHAHAHA depression isn't real brah. Just drink water and go run outside hahahaha!

>depression
it's just laziness that sort of went out of the control

Wooo go OP~ Let's party! youtu.be/UmDeAydid7o

Attached: 5809.png (182x239, 7K)

Yay trips dubs!