Donald trump is the only president dumber then george w bush

donald trump is the only president dumber then george w bush

Attached: dubyabushman.jpg (660x371, 31K)

at least Trump hasn't gotten us into another bullshit war yet

He has dementia (likely from syphilis) and is an asshole.

Still different from being dumb.

How could you think this was said by some fucking imbecile?

Attached: ebf2372df2e982c89c366421e3817586.jpg (640x813, 95K)

I just dont understand the trump hate. how
has he fucked up your life. I don't care for any politician they don't care about me. Trump hasn't fucked up anything. that monkey Obama fucked me on my health insurance so fuck him most

this is why trump got elected,you stupid rednecks dont even understand your own goverment

>trump supporters blame everything on obama

>while obama supporters blamed everything on bush

how ironic

you idiots were poor and stupid with obama,and you'll be poor and stupid with donald trump

Exactly

And poorer yet with sanders

Attached: trumps moca.jpg (786x1024, 170K)

and poorer yet with trump

your just to stupid and poor to know the difference

It’s cute when Canadians think we have any respect for them after Trudeau, and it’s hysterical you think your government tests and forms are relevant to anyone who isn’t from Canada

Shut up, libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

Sure libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

Still mad she lost, libtard?

Shut up, libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

Attached: 1579280751352.jpg (793x894, 171K)

Blow it out your ass, libtard.

nope,donald trump's did a great job at running the country like a pile of liberal shit.if only the republican party was still worth voting for,might as well vote for democrats now.since thats how you shit for brains trumper's want the country as anyway

Stay mad, libtard.

all these maga idiots calling me a libtard when the president himself has been a libtard most of his life and his family are life long libtards

also,they are the mad ones.you cant go a day without seeing one of them throwing a tantrum over something

Sure libtard.

>b-b-but he cant change his MIND only FASCISTS do THAT haha you mad DRUMPFBABIES xD