Hey Cred Forums I have a problem. My sister outright refuses to get married and have children...

Hey Cred Forums I have a problem. My sister outright refuses to get married and have children. She's in her mid-thirties and time is running out. How do I convince her to have kids?

Pic related her.

Attached: YmPGcN4.jpg (600x449, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/amyZXf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First post pics of her panty drawer with timestamp.

just give her a little R&R, she'll eventually come around.

btw, that's Roofies & Rape, if you were wondering.

Kill yourself then you won't have to. She lives a happy life on her own terms and you die. Everyone wins

Please this is serious. I love my sister and she's getting old. The time is running out and I don't w ant her to be a cat lady with regret.

If you want to impregnat her, you’re gonna have to do it yourself

Real talk, bro: with a face like Lurch it's a good thing that she doesn't reproduce

I can see why you wanted to ask a hotspot for conservative shills instead of reddit, but still not the right place

Just let her do whatever she wants. She probably eats more cunt than you

Why don't you vomit out some Jordan Peterson talking points.
You'll either convince her or she'll choose not to associate with you anymore - either way problem solved.

>i literally cant stop thinking about politics for 5 seconds
get help

This OP. How did you not realize?

Hold her down.

Fuck you! It's her life. She gets to do what makes her happy. Mind your own business, asshole.

Have next door anons wife's ex husband stay with her for a month. Couldn't hurt

Attached: Screenshot_20200222-131223_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 816K)

I know what's going on here you sick fuck, waiting for the day where you can fulfill your sick fantasies while babysitting your sisters young one. You are such a disgusting waste of life. Incapable of enjoying the little things like a cool breeze on a warm day or the wonderful scents you can pick up walking through a forest you choose to live your days dedicated to your sick fantasies, lacking any sense of compassion. Why don't you do the world a favor...

>I don't understand how the role of a woman and their source of contentment is intertwined with politics
new to the concept of social conservatism, are we?

It’s her life ultimately and it’s her right to decide how to live it. If she’s happy then leave her alone.

she looks like a jew,so you should be thankful the world doesnt have anymore kikes in it

Just seduce her and knock her up yourself, stupid

she is still riding the cock carrousel thats why she says she's not ready.
and when she is ready it will be too late. too bad, she is fucked
now lets go oldschool and show a pic with a sharpie in her pooper

Your sis is obviously a lesbian and doesn't trust you with that knowledge because you're too autistic.

break it to him gently

Attached: 092785017.jpg (500x400, 34K)

imgur.com/amyZXf4

what kind of idiot wants to create more humans in the world.

pin her down and pound her tight pussy until you empty your calls into her. leave her dripping with your semen.

You're an idiot so stop forcing you desires into people. Not everyone wants kids deal with it.

This is obviously her grandkid starved mom posing as a concerned brother