What is it like growing up without a father

What is it like growing up without a father

Attached: 6666666666666666.png (1130x483, 594K)

As a side note, might be because I'm hungover and retarded, but I can't seem to find this same thread I made last night, in the archives. Any anons wanna help me out?

Behavior problems, constant need for attention, lack of morals.

Well considering i use Cred Forums, i would say, it is not conducive to you as a person to not have a strong father figure in your life, or you will turn into a massive loser.

I always assume people who feel the need to constantly draw attention to themselves, had no or really shitty fathers. Is that accurate?

Not really, you can still be a very successful person despite having no father

You are right, considering my sister is a doctor and all. But obviously if you are male, it is beneficial to have a father figure in life, but you can still make it without one.

But is she a whore?

Meh.

Nope, very conservative, goes to church and is married and such. She turned out alright i think.

safer than growing up with him

What circumstances are you referring to?
Mom doesn’t know dad?
Dad died?
Dad left home?
Dad disowned user?

I actually know that last one.
Dad disowned 4 children to start new life with 4th wife. I conjecture it’s was his conscience because it turns out he molested every one of us and when he got caught with his last daughter he ran away.
Bonus tidbit... well respected college professor

Lol my dad disowned me cause of my selective mutism and such yet it turned out he liked to fiddle with me and my sister as kids lol. Ironic. He did kill himself eventually though.

There is an exception to every rule.

Dad died of alcoholism years later.
He wrote his own obit.
Went to his funeral and when they read his own obit as his eulogy I started laughing out loud.
People tried to stop me as I left and I ignored them.

Indeed there is. Although i need more alcohol, dad had a drinking problem so it is only fair i continue with this family tradition.

I don't know, I'm white.

At my dads funerals afterparty or whatever i got drunk on coffee liqueur lol even though i was only 14. I didn't care for his death in the slightest.

I will never understand how people get off on molesting their own fucking children. How much of a sick fuck do you have to be?

My dad died when I was a toddler. I hate attention.

Sounds like she's a winner, good for her. The reason I asked though is because I've noticed girls who are slutty, tend to have no dad or dads who abused them.

Hey maybe me and my sister were sexy kids, who are we to judge lol. To be fair he was really not right in the head, i believe he fought in some form of border war here in africa

you mean being a nigger?

Yeah daddy issues do tend to go along with sluttiness. Like my ex, her dad suicided when she was 17 and she is a slut lol

Ask the niggers. 9/10 will relate.