Fatass trumptard sells tshirts to cover medical bills

fatass trumptard sells tshirts to cover medical bills...

Attached: g9hrhn6y5c841.jpg (712x867, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/amyZXf4
imgur.com/3BaxrPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She could, you know, VOTE IN HER OWN BEST INTEREST to change her shitty situation.

Okay faggot whats your point? you mad?

Whoa....rlly says alot about are society...

Shut up, libtard.

Still mad she lost, libtard?

b-b-but trump said she was going to prison!

Attached: 2zwis81prp341.jpg (576x768, 71K)

Sure libtard.

>Still mad she lost, libtard?

Still talking about Clinton.

Stay obsessed, Trumptard.

Stay mad, libtard.

>Stay mad, libtard.

Literally thinks about Hillary Clinton night and day.

Has no actual accomplishments of his own.

Stay sad and poor, Trumptard.

>Still mad she lost, libtard?

Have you ever actually had an original thought in your entire life? C'mon, this is Cred Forums, at least try to come up with something new.

Shut up, libtard.

Hillary is so far in the past nobody even thinks about her anymore. She is however clearly stuck in YOUR head. Libs are already onto new things like BERNIE.
Try to keep up, brainlet.

Stay mad
>liberals screech and pile up (You)'s
Nice.

Attached: 1581515527141.png (1573x855, 392K)

>Shut up, libtard.

Libtard -- breaking out the big guns already!

Damn, how am I ever gonna recover from a stunning rebuke like that?

Have you ever considered losing weight? Dumb can't be helped, but that Rascal Scooter isn't going to support your immense, bulbous lard-packed ass forever.

Hillary Clinton is/was a terrible person/candidate. She would still have been better than Trump. I'm not at all mad she lost, she sucks; it's just a shame that the man who got elected is also a complete piece of shit.

Seethe, libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

>made in the Dominican Republic
Way to MAGA, Dan!

Sure libtard.

These are very well thought out replies. Have you had your IQ checked for mensa potential?

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: 20200202_203333.jpg (1080x452, 168K)

>Shut up, libtard.

Look, all I'm saying is maybe stop shoving handfuls of HoHos into your mouth and maybe your piss wouldn't smell like maple syrup.

Do you really want to weigh 580 pound for the rest of your short life?

Shut up, libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

Are you that guy at the vape shop or something?

Sure libtard.

Confirmed stable genius

Attached: 1577892835572.png (768x392, 412K)

he probably needed it after getting beat up for wearing one

to bad the "soyboy"liberals are the pussy ones

Stay orange beautiful

Attached: FB_IMG_1581131923419.jpg (1080x1349, 87K)

>Sure libtard.

I know that living on disability while you're sucking down bacon-flavored Mt. Dew makes you the envy of the clan of inbreds that you claim is family, but you can do better -- you can BE better! Just 5 pounds, that's all you have to do is lose 5 pounds a week and in about 30 years, you'll still be a complete and utter failure, but at least you won't be bending light around your immense girth.

Am I clearly outmatched by your wit and intelligence? Or as I suspect, you're just another Russian Pro-Trump shill who's copying/pasting and doesn't even speak English! What am I saying - you can't even read English.

This thread is shit
Libtard conservicuck newfag cancer
Whats the difference
If you care about lolitics youre beyond fucking retarded

Sure libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

lol keep crying... wahhh wahhhh

Attached: wtW9xvm.jpg (1000x600, 73K)

>make america great again logo wear
>Made in Dominican Republic

Attached: d46141ad2df77ba402b9893697da76b3.jpg (395x298, 14K)

When is his nobel prize coming for making NK denuke?

Attached: 1579060455100m.jpg (997x1024, 110K)

Attached: 1r8ho8wy2di41.jpg (1242x1416, 155K)

Sure libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

>Stay mad, libtard.

user, that burning pain in your chest isn't going away on its own. That's 50 years of failure bearing down on you. Eventually, you're going to implode into a black hole of butt hurt and abject failure.

Save yourself before it's too late!

Seethe, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

Sure libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

Found the guy who thought Mexico was going to pay for it

rofl

>Shut up, libtard.
waaahhh waahhhh

Attached: oTNS9iT.jpg (370x349, 31K)

Stay mad libtard

Attached: 1579491380458.jpg (495x598, 133K)

>Shut up, libtard.

Stay butthurt, Trumptard.

BUMP

Seethe, libtard.

Sure libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

Attached: borderwallgirlsclimb11.jpg (800x533, 69K)

I kind of feel bad for him. This is what he does with his life.

Did Mexico pay for it yet? Asking for a friend

Still mad she lost huh libtard

Who lost?

So mad and gay its funny

Attached: 1578194798118.jpg (680x846, 90K)

Stay mad, libtard.

Attached: 1578287369737.jpg (553x546, 157K)

Seethe libtard

Stay mad, libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

So did Mexico pay for it yet?

>I kind of feel bad for him. This is what he does with his life.

That's what I keep trying to tell him: he doesn't have to a complete and total failure for his entire life. He can work on getting his GED and maybe graduate from Suck-Up to Toady at the local cattle rendering plant. The sky's the limit for him!

lol keep crying, drumpfnigger. so salty she lost aint ya? maybe hilldawg will make it this november! hopefully your dream of hillary becoming president will come to fruition

imgur.com/amyZXf4

Shut up, libtard.

Republicans are currently the party for the middle class. This wasn't always so and won't always be so, but it is currently.

Also, there is a lot of confusion as to what middle class actually means. If you can take three months off of work in order to handle some personal issues or travel without worrying about being flat broke and homeless then you are middle class.

Working class is where you might make good money, but if you didn't have your paycheck for a few you'd be destitute. This is probably the majority of Americans who incorrectly state that they are middle class.

Upper class folk don't need to think about money. They want to vacation for a year in Hawaii, they just do it. They have middle class people who manage their assets. They control things.

Sure libtard.

Ok libtard

But did mexico pay for it?

Typical retard response when you can't refute the truth.

Republicans are currently the party for the middle class. This wasn't always so and won't always be so, but it is currently.
No, it never was and is still not. It is the party of Corporate tax breaks and tax breaks for the wealthy.

Seethe, libtard.

I'm on your side, but that kind of dismissal is why Trump won in 2016.

Who lost?

learn to use >
>see
good for quotes

Who?

Stay mad, libtard.

Sure libtard.

I hop eTrump loses

rofl, wut

I completely agree user. He's posting from his mom's basement in Kiev, hoping to keep Vlad's favorite subservient on the US throne.

Sure libtard.

He's not even reading the posts anymore. Poor little Sergei is losing it.

Attached: 1581784749686.jpg (1198x568, 108K)

>I'm on your side, but that kind of dismissal is why Trump won in 2016.

That's the BEST part! It doesn't matter if Trump wins, if Bernie wins or if Mickey Mouse wins: he's always going to be detritus in the new economy. He's always going to be cleaning the toilets of his Liberal betters. Life will never change for him. He'll get fatter, and angrier and further behind every year until his feet fall off from diabetes and his fat-shrouded heart freezes up when he's trying to pry his fat ass off the sofa for his bi-monthly shit.

As a Liberal, I actually hope Trump wins again so the dumb fuckers who vote for him keep staying dumb and in fly-over country while life for the bi-coastal Liberal Elite just keeps getting better and better.

I guess you forgot Bill Clinton also got impeached. But Trump also got acquitted.

>I have to pay for medical bills
Yet, you are voting for Trump? Good lord.
>wear them proudly or burn them
I wonder if her medical bills are for mental health?

>I'm going to tell everyone in this thread what a loser they are by spending all afternoon camped out in it spamming the same insult

Attached: 1581129990520.jpg (720x686, 53K)

Sure libtard.

I am certain that although we vote similarly, you and I believe in disparate versions of what the United States is supposed to be; it makes me sad.

Sure libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

...go on? I want to hear more of this insightful wisdom

List of impeached Presidents:
Andrew Jackson, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump

The list is the list.

Who lost?

Sure libtard.

>Sure libtard.

There's a floater in stall #2 -- go clean it up. Time is money! Chop-chop!

I SAID IT AGAIN MOOOOOM

Attached: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

1+1 still equals 2 even if you declare it not to be so.

Seethe, libtard.

>Sure libtard.
What are you talking about? I am a Republican.

That picture is pretty much what happened with Brexit.

its so easy to prod these butthurt faggots lol

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Shut up, libtard.

how much dollars you pay for health insurance?

i have to privatly insure me now and these guys expect me to pay 800 euro a month.

can you guys believe it?

I don't give a fuck about US politics but it's pretty damn funny to see you getting this upset over some trumptard saying the same line over and over. Some advice; try just ignoring his ass instead of putting time and effort into someone pressing CTRL+V and laughing at you.

>neither party is helping
Is this woman lost in a fox news bubble or what?

Doesn't matter how you vote. Our privatized medical sector isn't going anywhere or changing anytime soon.

Blow it out your ass, libtard.

damn, you sure are mad over there kiddo LOL

Attached: hillary-laughing.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

>I don't give a fuck about US politics but it's pretty damn funny to see you getting this upset over some trumptard saying the same line over and over. Some advice; try just ignoring his ass instead of putting time and effort into someone pressing CTRL+V and laughing at you.

You've got a good point, user.

literally who would that be? neither party wants to help people with medical bills. the only one feigning (the left) is targeting middle class and really just wants to make you pay them for insurance instead of the current use of buying it directly.

this is exactly like buying something on walmart.com that is being sold by a 3rd party, walmart is charging you a little extra for convenience but giving you the same product without having to do any work themselves

OP is doing exactly what he needs to do in order to pay their bills, not wait for someone to come fix their problem

What ever, Trump is going to win 2020.

Sure libtard.

HAHA look how small your penis is! its so tiny like wittle dick trump :))

Attached: Hillary-Laughing-by-That-Much-APJessica-Hill-640x480.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Stay mad, libtard.

>Internet political discussion in 2020
>You are now arguing with a toaster running unix

Attached: netbsd-toaster.jpg (384x512, 26K)

>fat ass
>large
you sound like you're in a mood, did you take your HRT today?

>>Internet political discussion in 2020
>>You are now arguing with a toaster running unix

I don't think Cred Forums has an API, but I was beginning to wonder if our repetitive Trumptard isn't actually some smart-ass running a Python script.

Pretending to be just as retarded as this actual Trumptard .. there's just something soothing about it. Like a cat smacking at a mouse trapped in a corner, same response every time.

Sure libtard.

well chinese large would be XXXXXS in america

so large should be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL in all other parts of the world

Shut up, libtard.

Sure libtard.

you sure gottem! hillary is vveerry proud of you

Attached: download (1).jpg (1160x629, 120K)

Javascript based? Random select from one of the 3 libtard strings, catch for reply to on keywords. Still needs a meatpuppet to fill in the captchas though.

Shut up, libtard.

Gotcha!

cuckadoodledo, loser xD

Attached: mela-e1566844962462.jpg (2679x1788, 409K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THIS CUCK AND FUCK REPUBLICANS EVERWHERE

Stay mad, libtard.

>Javascript based? Random select from one of the 3 libtard strings, catch for reply to on keywords. Still needs a meatpuppet to fill in the captchas though.

Doesn't AWS have some deal where machine learning can do captchas? I really can't see anyone putting that much effort into trolling Cred Forums, but the alternative is that there's actually someone sitting there replying to every single post here with the same three responses.

I would take a macroeconomics class user. Tax cuts instantly reduce the cost of companies doing business which grows investment and by effect increases wages and reduces unemployment.

I've never bought a Cred Forums pass, but that's another way to solve the captcha issue.

youre the only one mad her while the world laughs at you

Attached: justin-trudeau-ivanka-trump.jpg (2000x1333, 492K)

Sure libtard.

Attached: sTuEvwA.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Seethe, libtard.

Why the fuck do people expect the government to pay their medical bills, I literally do not understand it.

>I've never bought a Cred Forums pass, but that's another way to solve the captcha issue.

Now that would be comedy gold! Actually buying a Cred Forums pass, then scraping together a simple Python or JS program, just to see how many (you)s they could score.

No.
>muh trickle down effect
It's only good long enough for the next president to have to repair the damage you've done. Reagan was wrong as fuck. It's ALWAYS wrong as fuck. Bill Clinton had to fix that nightmare.

in first world countries they do

Sure libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

nah

Attached: erVYhnS.jpg (1200x1600, 114K)

can i join your larp group?

Attached: 4a15ow8fn7h31.jpg (768x768, 149K)

Sure libtard.

Cuck? Did somebody say Cuck?

Attached: 1578202868837.jpg (724x874, 85K)

Shut up, libtard.

why thank you... but youre going to need to give me my mandatory rifle of course at your cost not mine. thanks again!

Why isn't Trump's merchandise made in America? I thought he was bringing all the manufacturing jobs back so it can be great again like the 1950s?

Most civilized countries have figured this out, it works. There are contagious motherfuckers running around all over this country who can't afford to get treatment. It's a fucking health hazard. Besides, I don't need a $300,000 medical bill because of some insurance fine-print like the woman in OP's pic. It's 2020 and the US is stuck in the 1950's.

Test
Clinton
Trumptard
liberal
libtard
(you)

Shut up, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

He outsources when it's good for HIM. When it's someone else though he starts a tariff war.

Test
(you)

Why though? Like if you believe the government should pay your medical bills I genuinely want to know your reasons and thinking process.

I've never thought that should something happen to me I will have a financial safety net, instead I've always put extra money away.

I don't the specifics about America, but I'm pretty sure insurance is a thing isn't it?

nice arms there pussy :))

Attached: 170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs_648c877357a5f58ae96f8f1ba642480c.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 76K)

Stay mad, libtard.

hows your stepdaddies cum taste?

Attached: 1481695961636.jpg (357x613, 43K)

MAGA shirts made outside of America. Hey, at least Amazon and Google don't go around telling America that they want to make this country great again. They've made it clear they're a for-profit company and they follow the almighty dollar. Not Trump, though. He'll shout MAGA and, well, the shirt says the rest.

Really? Because of contagious motherfuckers? Youre really scraping the bottom there mate.

Sure libtard.

> made in Dominican Republic
Sorry, I buy American

Yeah someone doing something to help themselves instead of asking for gibs is bad. Fuck you nigger.

Stay mad, libtard.

I think it is actually a script. The reply to the first test was within one minute, but it didn't bite on the second test.

Props to whoever wrote it.

Jesus fucking christ the delusions and straw men in this thread are unreal.

Attached: autism meter.gif (480x280, 472K)

> libtard
> caring about American jobs
You're really bad at this.

Shut up, libtard.

suck it real good, doni

Attached: UjDlGJG.jpg (384x600, 91K)

Seethe, libtard.

Test

That's funny, if you'd vote for Sanders you might have a shot at getting affordable healthcare without being left destitute!

Sure libtard.

For a guy who's a millionaire, he sure doesn't seem to practice what he preaches.

Vote democrat if you like better healthcare, better universities, better roads etc.

Shut up, libtard.

Sure, paying so much income tax you can't keep the heat on sucks but at least we get free weed for our made up medical conditions!

Go to bed sethisto
>inb4 libtard
go kys yourself

A lie.

>own best interest
And what would that be, giving my fucking money to your pets in the form of welfare and food stamps?

What a bunch of bullshit lol That is not true thats not even how medical billing works not to mention why would he be selling shirts 8$ at a time hahahaha

You have to be a fucking retard to believe this.

Stay mad, libtard.

Better universities? Yeah, we've seen the democrats at universities. No thanx.

>Nobel prize
>Goes on to start horrifying wars in Yemen, Syria, Libya and Egypt

K

(you)

Stay mad, libtard.

>ctrl-f libtard
>104 results
conservatives r NPC confirmed

Attached: 1534480041097.jpg (345x296, 76K)

>libtard
>Criticizing Obama

Are you lost boy?

Sure libtard.

He has four available? At eight dollars? My friend was in a car accident in the US and when he received the bill, eight dollars wouldn't cover the cotton swabs they used. What's $32 gonna get you in the US medical system? Probably a handjob from the 80 year old nurse with her own debts to pay.

who cares whats stuck in anyones head. guess whats in the whitehouse, loser

Kys

>Stay mad, libtard.

Oh, it fucked up -- someone needs to refactor their code.

Seethe, libtard.

thats cause its bullshit

>I need to sell 30 bucks worth of trump gear to pay for thousands in medical bills

its made up

Kys

Explain your position please?

Kys

Kys

Kys

as opposed to republicans,who cant even spell the word "thanks"right

Look how shitty every area run by democrats is.

Shut up, libtard.

Someone get this hothead outtta here

>this thread

Attached: libtard.jpg (750x474, 127K)

Was getting called a libtard part of your plan?

Kys

cry more cleetus,republicans view on improving education was electing a president who cant even speak correctly

go figure the majority who vote republican are ignorant,white and poor

That's just a meme.

Stay mad, libtard.

As if Obama could speak properly

Fuck you

Kys

Does disagreeing with a illogical minded person make you a libtard? What if I believe in anarchy and still hate people who profit from other people’s hard work?

L.A., New York, Detroit, Chicago, this list goes on and on and on. Meme yourself a new batch of kool aid.

I thought all trump tards were on medicare and social security.

Blow it out your ass, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard soycuck.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: shutterstock_386144401.jpg (800x430, 64K)

Kys

Only Chicago the other cities are doing great. LA & new York are the richest cities.

god you guys are fucking retarded

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Shut up, libtard.

Kys

Libtard

Kys

i didn't even mention my political party

Sure libtard.

Still a libtard, still mad.

Attached: 1524798150528.jpg (960x942, 85K)

Libaterian faggot

Kys

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay mad, libtard.

Friendly fire idiot

Shut up, libtard.

Pretending to switch sides now?

Stay salty libtard

imgur.com/3BaxrPc

Kys

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stfu libtard

Stay mad, libtard.

Lol, you'll pay far less in tax than you currently pay in insurance premiums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quit feeding the trolls you fucking moron

>implying libtards arent the ones spamming this board 24/7
>being this plebbit

Hello rabbi

Sure libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

>bullshit libtards actually believe

Stay away from the soy dipshit, it's rotting your brain.

Kys

You first stupid shill.

That's not possible bro the sun makes em slippery