What are the chances this is true?

What are the chances this is true?

Attached: 1582407421407.png (641x648, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.khanacademy.org/math/geometry/hs-geo-foundations/hs-geo-intro-euclid/v/euclid-as-the-father-of-geometry&ved=2ahUKEwj0nJ6GmObnAhVCbKwKHao_AoUQtwIwC3oECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw120ryZJf4S6wBeBqCV6Wcz
imgur.com/pqdu2ub
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
imgur.com/3BaxrPc
wisdomofchopra.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably as good as any other theory really. doesnt much matter

Big Bang makes it unlikely.

How?

How so?

The chances for this theory to be true are at least alot bigger than the theory about a flat earth

Who knows?
I certainly don't know.
I think perhaps we should sort out social inequity and this food/air deal in our home territory before theorizing too far, don't you?

What is theorizing too far?

What needs sorting?

a 10^78 expansion in 10 ^ -32 seconds

Turtles all the way down.

>stops thinking about anything other than now
>realizes that the universe is alive around
>exits society
>realizes that your own will creates reality

>theory about a flat earth
can't tell if your baiting or just a retard

Resistance is futile

fuck off

yeah good hippy pseudo science theory, come back when there are proof

I never really got flat earth

0% chance.

You are actually trying to believe what a random image on the internet is telling you? Get fucked in the face, you dumbshit.

I just mean we should really sort the practicalities of life. So that we, as a species may survive to then expand our scientific knowledge.
basics first and all that.

Of course I get your point, you really can't theorize too far.

Do you have a problem with the theory?

About as much chance as any other made up bullshit

Attached: afrikan.jpg (190x265, 6K)

Social inequity and this food/air deal... you can't read?

Thank you for the encouragement!

Attached: Gai_Pose.png (1429x1080, 1.02M)

Only about as much? Not more nor less? What isn't made up bullshit?

>thread full of idiots never having heard of euclidean geometry
Abraham Lincoln refused to go to law school until he was able to prove this. Very basic shit.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.khanacademy.org/math/geometry/hs-geo-foundations/hs-geo-intro-euclid/v/euclid-as-the-father-of-geometry&ved=2ahUKEwj0nJ6GmObnAhVCbKwKHao_AoUQtwIwC3oECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw120ryZJf4S6wBeBqCV6Wcz

Nobody comment till yall fucks understand the 12 dimensions and their emergent properties when combined with dimensions besides space time.

I remember seeing this bad boi in some mining game on Roblox

Fractals are the space between dimensions. Taste being a dimension, fractals being a flavour of each dimension's structure.

What aspect of those situations needs sorting?

imgur.com/pqdu2ub

>3D
There is no time in this universe?

Make a qualified guess?

There are other branches of mathematics that do not use Euclid's axioms as their basis, such as spherical geometry and many others. These geometries reject Euclid's axioms and substitute others, and thus the properties of lines and shapes and other things are different from those in Euclid.

But that doesn't mean Euclid is wrong. Euclidean geometry is consistent within itself, meaning the axioms all agree with each other and with all the properties derived from them. That's all you can ask from a branch of mathematics--internal consistency. There is no one universal geometry that satisfies all situations and which contains all possible true statements. So we have to start by defining our terms (axioms), and Euclid was the first one to do that.

My own personal theory based on looking at the pictures in an idiots guide to elementary school science is that there is an outerverse comprised entirely of energy. An infinite field with no matter, no space, no physics and no time thus it has and will always exist.
The big bang is caused by a buildup of this energy eventually turning the energy into matter. And because time and space doesn't exist until matter does, the entirety of our universe suddenly pops in from a single point.
I also believe this happens infinitely, so there are an infinite number of big bangs all happening at once because the outerverse is infinite.

There is no time in the 12 dimensions of space. Time is a different dimension that can multiply by the other 12 dimensions in order to create space time.

Like how gross domestic product is made up of several abstract concepts multiplied to provide a useful number.

All senses, even senses humans dont have are a dimension. There are infinite dimensions creating something called the archi median spiral.

Think of life as a archimedian sprial. Life is order conquering chaos.

So what's the anti spiral? Anti life?

Degeneracy. Like prions.

Euclideon geometry maps out the 12 dimensions.

You are correct, other orders form when combined with other dimensions. A third dimension besides space and time, whatever you want it to be.

The overly simplistic nature and perspective of the explanation in OP can create the illusion that the universe can somehow be fully explained and dismissed from conscious thought as quickly and quietly as that, but the truth is there is a whole fuck ton of unexplained and unexplainable that is ALSO the universe. So many mechanical and philosophical questions. Cred Forums is too intentionally chaotic to have a proper discussion about this tho, so let’s talk more about flat earth eh?

That's not very constructive.

Conscious thought is every dimension of thought multiplied by itself.

Such is life online.
What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it.

who cares? does it change anything in your daily life? why waste energy and time on shit like that? its almost as inane as globers vs flat earthers.

big if true

Everything you see or can imagine in the universe is only a 3D shadow of an 8D structure, much like the shadow of a 3D cube presents a 2D shape on the ground.

You are living inside a massive simulation beyond your wildest dreams.

How would you even begin to characterize a so-called dimension of thought, let alone apply abstract mathematical functions to it?

I disagree
Name your top three unexplained and unexplainable, if you please

How can you characterize your smell? The word smell will not do. You have to experience smell.

Smell is a dimension.

You dont need to. Just use the word "smell". Nukbers are symbols, just like words. Multiply the words by the numbers in a matrix. Google what a matrix looks like, kind of like sudoku.

But since the word smell doesnt do the experience of smells justice, you must use a symbol as a placeholder in communication.

You're looking at the word, not reading it.

Tip: holograms allow you to build a map of the next dimension

Ok, I want to be a super hero

I cum more than that and it shoots out faster.

Stick to what's in front of you!
That is all that matters!
Also, I get the feeling that you have weak bones. Drink some milk. I bet it'll taste like sugar

Hugh, don't go back!

The real truth is the universe is flat, the CIA is hiding it from you.

I do, it probably should, because I want to save the world. That's like, only your opinion man.

How do you know that?

A penguin once bit me on the finger.

This shit ain't hard dawgs I'm a stoner from Portland lmao.

Fight the anti spiral of degeneracy so ur town dont turn into mine. Produce. Indoor chicken farm.
He knows it from Information theory.

>How can you characterize your smell? The word smell will not do. You have to experience smell.

Certain and very small particles go in the air, they hit nerve receptors inside of me that cause my brain to respond to those particles. Don't be stupid.

10^78 what?

>I think perhaps we should sort out social inequity
Never going to happen. You're literally better off supporting efforts to get humans (and yourself) off of this planet, though that won't happen in your lifetime.

Damn you've got an ego on you.

It's called the hard problem of conciousness.

Smell as an experience in your mind, not as a physical reaction.

When you fuck with this one spot in the visual cortex, you can basically turn color on and off by effectively flipping a switch. The patient will see his vision go black and white . Science knows what happens, but cannot explain why the perception of reality of the patient is changed.

Or just google the hard problem of conciousness. I can tell you dont know anything in this field.

Born too soon be part of a type one civilisation - ah, the pain. The pain.
Such is our fate.

Literally what, nigger?
Yes, words both written and spoken are placeholders for thinkable concepts, but who is to say if they are sufficient. For instance, saying something smells wonderful or delicious does not describe in detail the complexities of the aroma’s effects on my nose and various parts of my brain, nor what and how it stimulates various parts of my memory thus providing me with the entirety of its experience.
How do you relate smells and symbols to a matrix? It is a big assumption to think you can do smth like reduce the experience of smell to numbers in that particular sort of matrix you’re talking about.
Our closest approximations to what the universe is are still, and I personally believe, forever will be vast amounts of data short of being passably accurate

Like honestly dont even read my paragraph. Google the hard problem of conciousness at let someone smarter than me explain it if you still feel the need to cope

They do it every day in economics. It's called the study of chaos.

The universe isn't infinite, but it's expanding faster than the speed of light.

It also curves back on itself, so if you could travel faster than the expansion, you end up heading back to the point you left.

>I do
it was rethorical question.
>it probably should
didnt ask wether it should, and the answer is no(also a rethorical question, surprise!)
> because I want to save the world.
you wont. not even close. not even all the smartest brains out there.
>That's like, only your opinion man.
thats like, a fact man. like the reference though, but thats about the only likable thing about what you wrote.

If the universe is infinite then why is it a cube?

Economics is just another overly ambitious attempt to catalogue every factor affecting currency, one that persistently suffers from problems of perspective

Forever is a long time. I don't want to wait that long

Ok buddy.

This is how the matrix looks when you add dimensions we cant see. Like electromagnetism.

Are there any estimates for as to weather we would be able to achieve such a feat?

Stuff that can be verified with observations is a lot more belivable than whoa dude weed nonsense

Colour and sound is the same thing. It's the differences in distance of molecules that defines colour.

Oops!

Attached: Screenshot_20200222-165031_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 318K)

Why is the answer no?

Prepare to be assimilated.
Resistance is futile.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

No! That is them being mapped with spacetime! It's simply a hologram of the sensation of light and sound.

Your perceptions. Not objective reality. This is root of how conciousness and matter interact through schrodinger's cat

The weather here is a bit rainy.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
But no, we're not even at cusp of the beginning to even see the edge of the requirements needed for a level one civilisation.
We have the potential, but let's see if we survive first. I have my doubts.

If the universe is infinite, that means eventually there's going to be genuine pattern repetition if you go far enough, meaning that if you traveled far enough in one direction you would eventually get to an Earth identical to our own.

... ok, im gona level with you here. why its NOT no?

No one cares nerd

Sorry about that

Yea man
stuff is scary

Attached: global-catastrophic-risk-354c3ce2-902e-4ce8-aee6-35f7e2fe487-resize-750.png (750x350, 22K)

Constants are all depending on eachother right? Just like 1 can't exist without 2!
We need two of one to make two.

You have questions? I have answers!

The ultimate truth is nothing! There's nothing greater than stupidity. Thoughts are suppression of memory and occupy concentration in the now-now

Electrons don't exist!
They're vibrations from atom to atom.
Differences.
Why do Atoms attract eachother?
They don't!
They depend on the gravitrons which is a feedback movement in the vibrations sent to other Atoms.

Black holes are singular atoms. A very very radioactive atom.

Beware the anti spiral

Unless it is flawed. Then it collapses in upon itself due to the impossible geometry of its design. The anti spiral.

>Thread filled with Jayden Smiths

we all know God created the universe. In 7 minutes or whatever.

I like you. You understand the duality of the paternal and maternal egos.

Electrons are conscious. Vibrations are audio grams. Maps of the next dimension made of sound instead of light.

Hey, we've had a good long run - while we're still primates and have many primitive and selfish traits, we do have the sciences, and the imagination to implement it.
If we make it, good, if not, we did have a decent run. I'm quite happy being alive and I shan't cry if we disappear, we did have a lot of fun as a species.
Enjoy the time you do have, user. All the best.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

Checked and I wouldn’t doubt it at all.

Imagine if any serious person thought like this. We would have 0 advancement in any technicological field

>fix world hunger and being poor before thinking about the universe scum

Yes but the sounds are light fields in themselves!
The contractions in density in all materials modulate the position of the atoms.

A great way to think about this is to think about the different particles in a atom as different egos. Like the ego Id and superego , or any trinity. Father son holy spirit.

I think we agree and are breaking down into semantics.

I wonder if when the egos agree, they break into semantics? A collapse of a quantum wave? Ring any bells to some neuroscientists out there?

about 50/50, either it is or it isn't.

Attached: 1264834468689.jpg (152x159, 7K)

There are an infinite amount of dots. These dots are Atoms. They have different size depending on the size of them. The size is modulated by relationships to other Atoms.
Ultimately, there is a white hole inside the planet. The universe is circling around the Earth and not the opposite. It's an uncertainty. Very unlikely but also true. There is an infinite amount of black holes in the universe but only one white hole.
The white hole spits out Atoms and the black holes eat them. Life grew on Earth because of the hydrogen Atoms combining into oxygen in the middle of the universe. The conditions were that brutal. Water bonded into pools and in these pools, other atoms came to be with different size such as Uranium or Helium.
Noble gases bond because they self-feedback into eachother with frequency of distance. That's how planets don't collide into each other.

the question is, who fuckin cares? How does this change your life? Does it pay off all your debts? Is everything suddenly free? If no, then it is irrelevant.

Yes. The Greeks called these the Eons, it starts when chaos and silence fuck.

When your mind grasps euclideon geometry it really helps explain other things. Geomatria or however its spelled. Dont tell Cred Forums lol

You’re all wasting your time.
The universe is flat. Fact.

It's a theory.
Magic is very real.

that expansion is a theory, derived from the big bang theory

Thank you for warning me but I know very well what's going on. Look at this man! Bravery he is!

Not OP but 3 things science has yet to explain:
-The origin of fetishes
-The exact point at which a series of neurological processes can be distinctly classified as "life"
-Whether certain instances of life (fish, plants, bugs...) can "feel" pain, or merely instinctively react to detrimental stimuli in a way identical to what we know as "pain"

These are all arbitrary, minuscule issues when being compared to the general concept of the universe at large. And yet, we've still yet to even cover all our bases at that magnitude of study.

That's not to say everything can't be explained (I believe it can), but to even attempt to argue we've already done so is a dead argument upon delivery.

imgur.com/3BaxrPc

Magic is technology misunderstood. Emergence from determinism. Family from individuals. Country from man.

forgot to take your meds again, Brian?

The soul doesn't weigh 21 grams. These are drug amounts. That's how much DMT killed the guy who said it. The reason why he died was because he didn't breathe oxygen.

What are you talking about?

Life is a dimension of linguistics, like GDP. An artificial and arbitrary dimension. There can be fractals of life. See my comment earlier.

Science has discussed this many times.

Here he is!
He died by stopping the breathing.

Attached: 1538964452_Y77ju4z.gif (450x338, 935K)

No it was a joke about the 21 senses of humans. Legit a real thing. Google 21 senses or extra senses.

Mr. Green out. I gotta go buy new pants.

I got my pocket knife whenever I need to kill myself. Practical!

Attached: tenor (16).gif (498x235, 334K)

Dab oil

This can't be true or else you wouldn't be posting

Get behind me, satan

Wax please!

Attached: tenor (11).gif (220x209, 552K)

Right. Flat earths, cubical universes, and next we'll be told that gravity isn't really a force but rather a consequence of curved spacetime given the distribution of mass and energy in the universe. Can you guys keep this thread going while I cure my vaccine autism with David "Avacado" Wolfe's kale shake elixer and rise the next cubical existence? Thanks fam.

ITS FLAT YOU FOOLS, THE UNIVERSE IS FLAT!!!

The universe is flat

Attached: 1552934005275.jpg (800x450, 78K)

What does it say about camels?

Ever notice how THC mimics the paternal ego as CBD mimics the maternal ego?

All combinations of the two form the hundreds of cannabinoids. Hundreds of feeling thru evolution. Just like the aeons.

You mean a borg cube?

In the fourth dimension, the hypercubes' lengths don't vary in comparison to eachother.

Attached: 8-cell-simple.gif (256x256, 687K)

Stfu hippie faggot.

D R U G $

Idk I was just quoting the white stripes bro.

A rich man can use fractal geometry to enter the eye of a needle. The circulatory system is a great example of how fractals fuck space time.

Dont forget about fractal math. There is space between the cubes.

Camels are flat too.

This is why euclideon geometry was the first book printed after the bible.

Cubes are flat.
Everything is flat.

That's what I said. The lengths of the sticks in the cube don't vary in the fourth dimension. Future is pre-determined for every soul.

Yeah I know what you think you did to Mitch.

Who calculated those probabilities and what criteria did they use? Seems like numbers extracted directly from some dude's anus.

I believe all atheists have stronger faith than christians

Alrighty Candide

They believe in God and what he has created. They use him like a tool for harvesting food.

The universe is a seemingly infinite space that is really a finite system that folds in on itself like swirling toilet that feeds itself from bowl to reservoir to bowl creating a reality that seems to be the infinite to mortal minds because there are no edges upon which to believe there is an end, but we all must come to an end with a return to the reservoir.

THE TURTLES ARE FLAT

Attached: people_according_to_earth-shapes2.jpg (410x345, 31K)

Nobody mentioned a cubic universe

100%, this is true.

That isnt a unique view of the universe. What you basically described is a steady-state, infinite, flat universe. The current most commonly accepted theory of spacetime is basically that, just not steady-state.

i'm currently taking planetary astronomy and in it we have been disusing the big bang theory and nebular theory which both are the most accepted and complete theories we have to explain and account for the types of planetary orbital motion and the weird exceptions we currently can observe.

And I wasn't implying that. In fact the whole concept is nonsensical. I know absolutely nothing about it. Fuck, they're on to me, engage the inter-cubical-dimension particle transporter immediately!

>inter-cubical-dimension particle transporters are flat

Such is true with any sufficiently advanced subatomic microarchitecture.

... Which I know nothing about

It's a substrate. Universes are born from it, like mushrooms from mycelium.

I would be interested to hear from some of the atheist to Christian converts

Hmm

It specifically mentions time; it says 3d space

Only Consciousness is fundamental

Consciousness is the Computer.

Simulated

Absolutely ridiculous. The universe was created by God about 6000 years ago, with the Earth as its center. Have you never read the Bible?

About, give or take?

We don't know exactly how long ago God created the universe. But we can arrive at pretty reasonable estimate based on the ages and lineages of people in the Bible.

That bitch has no end...

Once she started she didn't stop

Kind of like... I hear yelling

>a theory
We are able to see the expansion of the universe. It's why the Big Bang theory is the most popular theory. In either case the universe wouldn't be a cube if it were infinite, it wouldn't have a shape at all. Though IF it did have a shape, it'd be spherical.

I have never read the bible but I am somewhat familiar with the word of the lord. I still have a hard time not unbelieving that Jesus was the son of God.

nobody "gets" flat earth, especially not the flatearthers themselves
flat earth is just trolls trolling for the purpose of taking screencaps in the hypothetical case they "convert" some random drunk weak-minded schizo
and then be able to say that the website they trolled is full of morons
nothing more

Off by 2
Good try

> like areas near the currently observable universe

Everything we can observe counts as the observable universe. I've not seen any proof whatsoever that the universe is contracting anywhere. Feel free to show sources showing that I'm wrong.

We're not even close to practical self replicating nanotech, thermodynamics will always be a thing and heat dispersion is one of the many things that need figuring out on in order to create self replicating functional nanobots.

Absolutely from someones anus. They're basing it on ideas that haven't even been shown as proof of concept yet. It's bullshit.

I am suspicious that it is something more dastardly than that. But I am also hopeful that it will still serve the greater good. Anything that gets people asking the right questions.

It doesn't though, it's for morons who want to feel special like they're in on some secret that everyone else isn't smart enough to figure out. If they were actually asking questions and trying to find the facts then the idea of flat earth would have died at birth.

you do know what a theory is right? It is an explanation that has been extensively tested and shown to be accurate. It is not just a guess.

Begotten. Very odd movie.

Attached: fuck.gif (360x359, 1.74M)

At first I thought it was hilarious and a good mental exercise, then I became concerned that it was something nefarious, now I am not sure if it has any value.

An exercise of doublethink perhaps

It's just dopey cunts believing everything they see on youtube, most flat earthers I've talked to have been in their 40s-50s at least and I don't think they quite understand that people can lie on the internet.

it was hilarious and a good mental exercise for the first 10 minutes the first time the meme was posted
then, with the constant repetition of the same stale debunked arguments and the absolute ignorance of repeated proofs it was fake, it became the stale trolling of dumb trolls

This entire thread is just some dude who is high on Deepack Chopra's pseudo science bullshit just trying to demonstrate how much smarter he thinks he is than the rest of us while playing it off as "enlightening" us. It's so incredibly dishonest just to spout shit as if it's fact, using scientific words either out of context or incorrectly to make it appear that what you are saying is correct.

If everyone just started copy+pasting from
wisdomofchopra.com/
It would be impossible to tell who is the OP and who is not

Attached: 2c1a12fde36e6f33e5226b4c239097fe.jpg (474x564, 36K)

If you read the thread you might see that most people are telling him he's full of shit.

Flat earthers be Cray Cray, it's like they never looked at a globe before.

Attached: 1580435310619.jpg (1024x917, 81K)

I am OP
I never heard of the guy you are mentioning. I never claimed or implied or even tried to act like I am smarter than anyone. If I was really smart I could figure this stuff out without it being spoonfed to me. I have had a lot of people try to tell me the big bang theory again. Maybe I just haven't studied the theory well enough but I am still trying to understand other possibilities.

Like who?

I agree, OP.

The secret of the universe self interacts with existential brains. A single particle is beyond boundless balance, and natter relies on a symphony of excellence.

Quantum physics belongs to unbridled images! For example, the Higgs boson drives pure potentiality, just as infinity is inextricably connected to infinite human observation.

Attached: 1518286224346.webm (360x360, 1.27M)

>time doesn't exist
>builds up eventually

Congrats, you just stated that something happens over time where this is no time.

This is why you don't create "my own theory" when daydreaming and then treat it as though it has any validity.

LOL, these posts read like something generates by a bot. If it really is from the brain of a human, it shows just how much we're still fucking monkeys that someone can spout this shit without having a stroke.