Jordan Peterson knocks on your door in the middle of the night with an 8 ball of coke, some benzos...

Jordan Peterson knocks on your door in the middle of the night with an 8 ball of coke, some benzos, and a bottle of whiskey. Do you let him?

Attached: 02649771e74893u573892.jpg (1000x750, 533K)

yes, as long as he cleans my room

Only if he brings his daughter

Attached: EHp_nDEX4AAXfla.jpg (931x1200, 218K)

Hell yeah!!!

I hate Peterson but hell yeah I'd have a good time with him. I'd start with the coke and start the whiskey before crashing from the coke. I'd let him have fun with the benzos.

>I hate Peterson
Why?

wAy too much cellulite on them thunder thighs. u can have fatty for yourself

I have a strict no frauds allowed policy, so no.

smithers! release the hounds

Attached: MV5BZWFiYmFiMjQtMzc.jpg (182x268, 11K)

If he has coke, yes.

keep a benzo for yourself. no better cure for a hangover than a xanny

yes

probably a feminist or a cuck

?!?

cucks a feminists dont like peterson

>Jordan Peterson knocks on your door in the middle of the night with an 8 ball of coke, some benzos, and a bottle of whiskey. Do you let him?

I'd shoot him right there. That would be an impostor. No way Dr. Jordan would do something like that, he's a wholesome man.

Oh, sorry! Thought it was the guy who wrote the comment who answered... Probably, yes.

shes fine, and has a fat pussay. thats win win

He's a weird pseudo-intellectual who grossly misrepresents ideas that he criticizes.

a perfect example of a peterson level intellect

How so? Can you give an example of that? I'm not a Jordan fanboy or anything btw, but everything I have seen of him thus far seems to check out. I like his logical approach to most subjects. If he doesn't know or is unsure of something, he says so. If he know he is right, he drives the point home, much to the dismay of some.

No. Something about him makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Attached: 0_R6_C1EADmmm6P1y3.jpg (654x540, 60K)

Probably a side effect of the hip replacement she had

If I can have the bottle of whiskey yes

His biggest problem is when he gets into Philosophy. He is a big critic of what he calls post-modern neo-marxism which quite literally just doesn't exist.

Marxism is an overarching philosophical system and set of methods and it is fundamentally incompatible with any of the French post-structuralists that are often called post-modern. In fact Marxist theory is one of the main ideas that was rejected and criticized by the post-structuralists.

Using the term post-modern neo-marxism would be like calling yourself a high tory libertarian.

I'd read him that chapter from his latest book where he turned away his friend because he had smoked weed and brought another guy along.
Then I'd close the door.

a true archytical hero would have brought whores as well. so after the coke cleaning binge we gonna cruise for hookers!

I kick his ass back to Canada. They really need to stop dumping their fucking trash here.

>post-modern neo-marxism
Sounds slightly contradictory... I'm sorry, I haven't read or seen this before. I'll have to check for a sauce, or if you got direct link for it I'd appreciate it.

only if he promises to clean my room

let him what? way too vague.

I mean yeah the idea of Marxists that have issues with any government is contradictory, but just because there's an idea that doesn't work on paper doesn't mean that idea isn't out there. If anything arguing against ideas that don't work seems like a good idea, if that idea is indeed out there.

Even if his naming makes no sense, we know who he is talking about since he describes them in detail.

He could call name them something else, it doesn't matter really

as soon as this niggas name show up u all start talking like u smart 'contradictionary' 'neo-max' 'philopsophy' blablabla who u retards trying to kid? lol

Attached: 1581508162773.jpg (555x474, 46K)

>neo-max

Attached: 148857399264058.jpg (596x628, 46K)

A brave man that makes public his own vulnerabilities to let the people he helps know that they aren't alone in Their flaws.

Says the fat neck beard who can’t get pussy

Can't help that your entire country is a giant dumpster that is on fire. Where else would we send our garbage. Enjoy your immigrants, cheeseburgers and handguns, Americunts.

JP is the man btw.

We would murder a tranny together

Pretty much this. I like Jordan Peterson, I watch his shit.

They always pair him against retards for the laugh.The only reason he's popular is because his arguments are what most people think/say, but he says it in a way that sounds smart, not because his concepts are revolutionary.

Contradictory and philosophy are foreign words to you? How old are you? Don't lie

Yes, but he has to boof all his drugs before coming in
Then i claim his booze and call an ambulance
Everyone wins

sounds good

I'd smoke weed with him though.

Sure, as long as he doesn't want to talk about Jordan Peterson stuff. We could watch Pawn Stars or something.

fuck yeah