Dubs decide what I say next

Dubs decide what I say next

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-22-18-39-29-627_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 265K)

Will you eat shit out of my ass with a golden spoon dressed as Goldilocks?

"I've got a howitzer you're welcome to unload"

Re-rolly

Cringe...

Even though I'm a fucking retarded faggot, I hope you find what you're looking for in life. I'm sorry you had the misfortune of matching with me today

winrar

Deliver OP.

This is some pretty bad bait

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-22-18-53-40-034_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 324K)

And OP never delivered. Faggot

Fuck my ass daddy

I’d love to suck the corn out of your shit logs, if you know what I mean. I love brown corn

Sorry, I was just messing around, anyway, I'm likely not going to fuck you because you look like you're Jewish or at least a half kike. I want to keep my bloodline pure so NO JEWS

I'm coming to your house and killing you.

I'm going to be a faggot and not post that with my real name attached to it. :(

Holy fuck you faggot. Well, the game is compromised. Abandon ship lads.

faggot

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that :)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun

reroll

one more time

fuck it

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-22-19-06-10-142_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 743K)

Send n00ds

Let's try that again

Again

lol thanks

Yeahhhh buddy I got it.

you got it on the first reroll

Anal?

I know, im just very unobservant..

We better see some titties

"god oh god I love fucking my Fleshlight... I wonder if you feel better than that. UwU OwO also send nudes"