How do you suspect that you will die ?

how do you suspect that you will die ?

Attached: tumblr_oaa1kn0EuG1tdopo7o1_400.gif (356x500, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r06jCX1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
youtube.com/watch?v=ICLtY2R36zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heart attack

Falling into a black hole.

Something to do with cardiovascular disease. Sometime in my 70s seeing that neither of my grandpas made it to 80.
Fingers crossed that I live to 90 tho

alone.

mauled to death by a pack of rabid squirrels after a freak unicycle accident

Bloody hell! Are you me?

by my own hands

Some complications due to the poor copying of DNA

Either by hanging or cancer most likely

By killing myself

alzheimers

probably something to do with my heart, like a stroke, aneurysm, or heart attack.

helicopter crash

Definitely drug related. Or suicide.

either old age or suicide
still undecided

i imagine ill finally get fed up at work and blow the roof of my head off with the largest handgun I can afford. Looking forward to reaping souls in hell for a living.

coronavirus. Fucking gooks were eating bat meat or fucking around in their chink biolab and made this fucked up virus. It is only a matter of time before it is a worldwide pandemic. Stock up on non perishable food motherfuckers!

Attached: 68 - 8xiEUAb.jpg (614x1092, 208K)

Some sort of natural cause from old age. Unless the boogaloo happens. Then probably killed by cops.

nice grammar faggot.

Suicide bombing. Not as a victim, but as the bomber.

Curiosity will get the best of me and I'll get a perforated large intestine from letting a horse fuck me on a hot summer night in 2027.

The last of a long line of bad decisions.

This.

I eat deep fried foods like every day

count me in
or a stroke

Car accident, for sure!

For most of you, communism.

Attached: 1578544621259.jpg (720x468, 39K)

In the comfort of my own bed, at the ripe age of 80, with a belly full of wine, and my wife's mouth around my cock.

A dwarf sized cock

hopefully by an ied

Suicide or liver failure i guess.

Probably killed by a gang of people seeing as I can't keep my mouth shut even if I know I'm going to get the shit kicked out of me.

>ripe age of 80

imagine being this cucked

Attached: americuck2.jpg (1112x653, 195K)

aids

Heart attack or stroke while I'm alone at home. And because I have no friends or relatives living
close by they wont discover the body until my cat has eaten at least half of it.

I croak out in 2090.

>how do you suspect that you will die ?
Pretty sure it will be from cancer.
Because I have cancer.

I suspect I will get shot in the front of the cinema in our town by a revived 2pac. He will shoot me in the leg and I will be ripples.

Suicide sadly

Eating myself to death, so heartattack I guess

Surrounded by brass or in prison. I can't shut the fuck up, and I don't want to be old.

Fag

Suicide. I hate my life, i've been cut off from my family because my older sister used to make me cut myself, and I haven't told them yet. Plus my current girlfriend used to beat me and still does emotionally abuse me.

Gun battle with a few dozen alphabet bois.

We're all you

I'll probably get killed by one of those "YOU WILL NOT BE ALIVE IN 10 SECONDS UNLESS YOU REPOST"sort of posts.

Big tiddy goth girl crushes my face with her thighs. The only reason I don’t survive is because my lungs are full of weed smoke.

Fun fact: I would be smoking Ghost OG.

Smothered during a facesitting session.
Which is exactly how I want to go.

>Suicide. I hate my life, i've been cut off from my family because my older sister used to make me cut myself, and I haven't told them yet. Plus my current girlfriend used to beat me and still does emotionally abuse me.
At least you don't have cancer

Man hunt from federal authorities.
I plan on going out with a bang if you know what I mean

Attached: 1B55A723-491D-49E9-BAB6-8E6E94F277B4.png (810x688, 455K)

Go to therapy dude, it'll help

I like your style. I’ll save a bowl for ya in Valhalla.

And a mint please.

Most likely IED or RPG or if very unlucky, rando bullet.

Probably suicide, cancer or some random accident

I'm afraid to go, my girlfriend will be upset with me for talking to a therapist instead of her

balls deep in something

Leave your girlfriend if she's a bitch like that, your mental health should come over everything

Stroke. Jan 15th, 2023. Fall over dead in the shower.

Die where you started. I like this.

Probably get shot or blown to pieces when some war starts and I'm drafted to defend my country

i've been with her for 5 years. My previous girlfriend used to as well. I'm afraid to be alone.

You gotta get therapy man or at least speak to a doctor, try and explain it to your girlfriend or something

imgur.com/r06jCX1

When i've tried to she's threatened to cut herself, and has carried through. I honestly feel so trapped and I don't know what to do. Because she says she loves me, and I love her (considering I pursued her). but beating someone you're meant to love isn't love is it?

This is the right answer

Corona virus. I love me some oriental hookers and cant just quit cold Turkey.

I definitely think I'll die from some type of machine swallowing me. That or I smoke so much weed that I either go homeless and kill myself or get arrested and shanked in jail

That sounds like an extremely toxic relationship man, it doesn't seem healthy staying with her, maybe you could both get therapy

OD or suicide, I'm fine with it.

oh, or the classic one these days, cancer.

Alright, be fine with it and keep being a waste of space then.

Or stop being such a bitch and man the fuck up. You'll thank yourself later.

Alone

I just feel trapped. She doesn't let ,me interact with any girls and if I do it leads to days long arguments. I'm not a cheater and don't cheat. We've been gooing out for 5 years and I don't even remember what it's like to be single anymore.

I remember I used to skip class (she's a year above me) and go to her house when she was upset, and because no one was home she used to beat the shit out of me and I would never fight back. She used to punch me, kick me, pull my hair, throw things at my head. I was just trying to do good, and cheer her up. Whenever we were alone in her house it used to mean a beating.

i will suicide when my gf dies

I mean
Not the same pussy, but yeah, in essence. Live by the pussy, die by the pussy.

old age

Are you stupid or something? You never thought any of that was a problem? That maybe you should run for the hills?

I'm afraid. I'm afraid to leave her. I'm afraid incase she actually does kill herself, because she's followed through cutting herself before. I'm afraid of being alone. I haven't been single for 5 years.

By the numbers either an ambulance wreck, helicopter crash, or heart disease when I'm elderly. Or one of my meth head patients stabbing me with my own ballpoint pen

wot.
It's not like I'm living in my couch, I'm currently working, I workout almost everyday, and have healthy relationships, but I don't see the point. I don't want to live to became old and merely a shadow of what I was.

>pen
Start using crayons.

She's not your responsibility if she's acting like that, I used to have a similar gf, would cut her self for attention, that's all it is. Chances of her actually killing herself, almost none

I'm not mad at you, I'm mad that the parental figures in your life didn't teach you some self respect. Even when I was young and in school I'd never tolerate that behavior towards me in a girlfriend or anyone else for that matter.

Bottom line, you don't need this bitch even if you think you do right now. The longer you wait to get out of there the worse it is going to be when you finally do.

Then you're not doing anything meaningful to you. Find something that you're excited to wake up and do and you won't have such a shitty outlook on life.

Guarantee you, his parents treated him like shit and in doing so made him internalize "This is how people are supposed to treat me".

Don't know how that'll help in a chopper crash but I'll give it a go

I still feel like she is. I'm her first serious boyfriend. I feel afraid and like she's going to come after me and pubilcy humiliate me more than she has. For background I added a female friend on Facebook and my girlfriend went absolutely mental and messaged her saying so. I haven't spoken to my female friend since.

good bet.

The wax will form a protective shell around you.

Shit myself to death

I'm really into music, I find plenty of joy in both listening and playing, also in reading. All these things keep me living, but I can't find purpose or meaning in my existence, therefore I am tied to little pleasures in life but can't find any motives to continue further.

She forfeited your responsibility for her when she abused you. I know the advise you're getting here will probably fall on deaf ears and you'll keep making excuses for her, but please take us seriously. No woman (or man for that matter) that is abusive to their partner is worth your loyalty. Life is too short to hang around with assbags.

Try producing some of the art you like to consume.

I guess your right in the sense my older sister always had her way, no matter what.

I remember once i was watching Myth Busters on the TV and it was the episode they blew up that concrete shed they built. 15 minutes before the episode finishes ( also before they blow it up ), my sister demands the channel gets turned over. and guess what? my parents sided with her.

depends on the direction I take my life.
at the moment I'm in college and out of college I plan on getting high level work experience then starting my own business or possibly joining the military but idk If my depression and anxiety would let me do that, also I might be too old for the military by the time I graduate( ill be 29)
so either:

A
>depression gets the better of me and I kill myself

B
>I join the military and die in combat

C
>I start my business and it grows rather large then I get suicided by other billionaires and politicians because of blackmailing them or screwing them over.

As of right now the its most likely going to be C>A>B

Self sacrifice for the greater good.

Sorry for vent, but I've no one to tell this shit without feeling ridiculous.

I'd like to think it will be something unexpected and nearly instantaneous like a large caliber round to the back of my head. Unfortunately, I will probably die of extreme old age, slowly choking and drowning as fluid fills my collapsing and deteriorating lungs.

>making percise plans for the future
Such an immature child.

>my older sister always had her way, no matter what.
That's my fetish, but you shouldn't have had to live it.

Alone

I ride a motorcycle
I'm guessing I'll die from Stacy hitting me driving Chad's pickup or I'll have a heart attack from skipping sleep for video games so much
Or a nigger will kill me to steal my $2000 learners bike

Do you think that doing that would solve the problem? At this point I believe that it's unfixable, looking at my existence neither a girlfriend or composing music did much to feel well overall. Just little satisfactions.

It did for me, man.

Hopefully suicide

1. Suicide
2. Cancer
3. Overdose

Attached: 1574842436365.jpg (960x640, 128K)

that's my favourite animal bruh

Natural causes, late 80s or early 90s

Who is that semen demon?

Glad to heart that it worked for you bro, I'll try to give it a thought, thanks for reading me.

Hahahahahaha

Lung cancer

Leave your current girlfriend. You do not have to put up with emotional abuse.

If you want to get a good idea about the trajectory of your medical health, look to your same-gender parent. I will probably die of a heart attack in my mid-80s.

Attached: 20150818-coffee-beans-shutterstock_71813833.jpg (1500x1125, 303K)

She is not your responsibility, bro.
You need to get out of there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

Coronavirus probably

either cancer or heart attack

not OP, but doing that won't help me yet. Dad is 77 and in good health.

I've been thinking of starting a pool. Almost 70. I have a heart injured from crack addiction, lungs with 45 years of tobacco, liver that had hepC for 30 years, and kidneys failing just to join the fun. I also have high blood pressure and multiple allergies.
Other then that I'm in pretty good shape. I can still do light workouts and long walks, take care of myself and my home. Can still manage to get it up for the occasional fap. Parents lived to be almost 100.
So, anyone care to help me speculate?

its what anyone with a successful future does.

it's okay though, I don't except you to understand.

There is no such thing as a successful future, only successful pasts.
For the future, you can have a plan, but the success has not yet happened.

I have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

>suicided.

Attached: 1571183739717.jpg (640x505, 50K)

UK based but probably shot due to my past

Attached: 1582360402340.jpg (1113x1800, 237K)

I didn't mean literally, I meant you plan and prepare for the future so when you actually try to accomplish something the probability of success is significantly higher.

If he's getting a blow job at 80, the size of his cock doesn't really matter, does it?

Hanging, I don't know when but barring any unforeseen circumstances, this is how I'm gonna do it

Fuck this shit I'm watching cartoon.

>Using bruh unironically

Hear attack. Is in my family. Otherwise, car crash.

By my own hands. 4th level of emphysema and I have no intention of dying in a nursing home. Bunch of scared fools waiting around to die. Disgusting.

Probably getting shot by the ATF during a raid

Motorcycle crash

I hate myself but don't want to just end it

I got into motorcycles, greatest joy of my life

bonus: way better chance of fucking dying during a normal ride

I would love to be on a road, being an asshole, and just fucking decapitate myself. Would be the best way to go.

Everyone would think

>oh, he died doing what he loved

and I wouldn't have to answer for shit. Would be a great death.

Plus, it would mean that I didn't inhibit myself and actually did everything I wanted to.
That's where I'm at now.

Heart disease

Drunk unklree saysb se ou soon

Drjnbk unklez zauhz see you son

I know 100% that I will die from heart failure or disease. I was born 2 months early with a weak and fucked up heart. I tried being healthy and working out and it hurt my heart when I was in my mid to late 20s. I gave up on being healthy and became an alcoholic, because I may as well enjoy my pathetic miserable life any way I can.

i keep reading this as "hopefully by an led" and, wow, that's going to be one bright motherfucking LED.

yeah, my prescription glasses are on order.

me, i'm probably going to die in bed, from a heart attack while fapping.

probably to this.

Attached: _Waltrud_krupinski.jpg (500x666, 80K)

that's only a few years off. add some aspirin to your daily intake. thin out your blood a little.

with my luck, probably at 120

Attached: f25.jpg (600x450, 41K)

use the crayon to mark the "buttons that make it turn off or go right".

youtube.com/watch?v=ICLtY2R36zE

motorcycle Saint Sebastian!

Attached: motorcycle_accident_nosound.webm (426x240, 1.91M)

Some sort of thing that will put me on reckt vids

Suicide or a random accident

diabetes complications

rescuing others from a FEMA camp

Attached: deserve.it.jpg (1024x827, 159K)