Hey b what do you think about cheating?

Hey b what do you think about cheating?
Is it fun to cheat? Or do you feel like a piece of shit?
I kinda wanna cheat on my girlfriend soon and post pics.

Attached: 1581786884416m.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

If you're a degenerate, then go for it.

Kek I will, you normalfag.

well, that depends. how hot is your gf?

Why would you do it though? Just to ruin a relationship and make you look like a piece of shit? I mean I understand if she's cheating on you or something but if it's a healthy relationship and she really loves you you're gonna regret it even if she doesn't find out. Be a better user, user

ignore this guy user

answer this

sorry for being a reasonable human being user

It’s fine as long as you post pics

OP wanna talk about your plans on kik? im thinking about similar things

>Or do you feel like a piece of shit?
This. Its not fun to do if you have even the slightest shred of consciousness, and it isn't fun to be cheated on either.

She's like an 8 but I mainly love her for her like a soulmate but I think it's natural to want to spread the seed everywhere.
Why should it be such a big deal to fuck other girls? Especially if she doesn't know. Doesn't hurt anyone right?

It's fun for as long the sex lasts and then it's just regret

Yeah definitely what's your Kik? Thank fuck I found someone likeminded.

I know this is bait, but I am still going to reply.

>Doesn't hurt anyone right?
Doesn't hurt your gf? Well go ahead and tell her then. Or imagine her doing the same to you, how you would feel. You fucking retard.

hang on ill make one

these anons are right

It hurts you user. I've cheated before and even though she doesnt know yet I feel like a worthless asshole. But I can't bring myself to tell the truth.

Okay but what if I believe it's normal to want to fuck other sluts off to the side because of natural urges?
Also I'm not a moral faggot like you dumb niggers.

it's fun to cheat AND you'll feel like a piece of shit because you WILL be a piece of shit!

easy.

Alright mine is infernozoom

I think it's bullshit. You're a fag nigger.

>Okay but what if I believe it's normal to want to fuck other sluts off to the side because of natural urges?
Then find a poly-amorous relationship, or don't date anyone. if you get into a monogamous relationship you agree to commit to each other.
>Also I'm not a moral faggot like you dumb niggers.
It is not about being a moral faggot, it is about not being a retard and getting trapped in a relationship you dont want to be in, or being dumb enough to fuck up a perfectly good relationship you are happy in.
Or you are a psychopath/sociopath.

mine is allofdata

im busy right now but ill talk in 20 minutes user

Another thing btw. I ALREADY CHEATED FAGS. And I don't even care. So you sound like normal moral faggots.

> Hey b what do you think about cheating?
As long as your girl treats you right you don't have a reason, but when she don't put out or just is lazy in general and not doing things for you it's okay imo. Besides having a lover on the side isn't that bad, less for for your gf who only sees you as wallet, safety etc.

> Is it fun to cheat? Or do you feel like a piece of shit?
I've had zero regrets when done before, fun? sex is good.

Dated a girl for 3 years. Cheated on her most weekends. I really did love her. She was just terrible in bed. She was hot. Just couldn’t please me. I never got caught. Never really felt bad either. It was basically masturbation with all those girls. I just needed better pussy.

> I think it's natural to want to spread the seed everywhere

then don't date anyone retard

tits or gtfo

>monogamy isn't normal
>relationships are a religious derivative
>love is a corporate design
>marriage is legal ownership
Just break up with your gf and fuck around instead, loser.

EXACTLY!!! it's just like using another body for masturbation.
Lol you're the biggest moralfaggot of all in my thread. Kys.

yeah it's like using another body for masturbation until I was on the verge to kill myself because of guilt

Meanwhile after we broke up she dated and then married this balding loser and moved and when i visit her town she comes to my hotel room and lets me do whatever I want.

Girls have less a conscience than men, they only act like they give a fuck.

IDGAF nigger. I see it from a different prospective thank fuck.

True shit

Sure. If you want to live with regret that will trigger any underlying mental illness and send you down a spiral of self loathing that will affect every aspect of your life

Is it fun to cheat? No. Will you feel bad? No. Just fucking a bitch. Who cares. Your girl gets the good treatment. Other one gets treated like a hoe.
Males are made to want to fuck multiple women.

For sure. All those times I cheated on her I never had feelings for them. Now when she comes to my hotel room she shit talks her husband and tells me she still loves me.

Truth. Thanks bro for the encouragement. You're awesome.

I dunno. I don’t do it to girls I’m with but I’ve certainly fucked a bunch of girls with boyfriends. One chick told me this whole story about how her boyfriend was an asshole and then I fucked her raw on their kitchen floor.

Kys faggot.

i cheated on a girlfriend i really quite liked and it took me a long time to get over it. no i did not tell her and continued to date her for 3 more years

Cheating is wrong

video it show vid to gf and tape reaction

gotta get laid first loser