We have never had a president so ill-informed about the nature of his office, so openly mendacious, so self-destructive...

We have never had a president so ill-informed about the nature of his office, so openly mendacious, so self-destructive, or so brazen in his abusive attacks on the courts, the press, Congress (including members of his own party), and even senior officials within his own administration. Trump is a Frankenstein’s monster of past presidents’ worst attributes: Andrew Jackson’s rage; Millard Fillmore’s bigotry; James Buchanan’s incompetence and spite; Theodore Roosevelt’s self-aggrandizement; Richard Nixon’s paranoia, insecurity, and indifference to law

Attached: 1530059577630.jpg (353x352, 41K)

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP 2020

Trump told me you’re a nigger

these guys have 80 IQ combined

>GOD EMPEROR TRUMP 2020

Attached: 1548451215893.jpg (588x823, 161K)

Over 3 years of your butthurt.
Almost another 5 years of it.
Stop seething, get some perspective and KYS.

Reddit's that way, sweaty

Ok, nigger

KAG2020
sage in options

"kill the Jew"
NO YOU LISTEN HERE MISTER!!!
YOU ARE A JEW!!!

Attached: tenor (16).gif (498x235, 334K)

Cred Forums pass allows us to see who is posting.

Fake pic!

What makes you think you understand the nature of his office?

What if he is the guy who tells his people the earth is round?

what do you expect from a boomer

defend this

Attached: 1581657117400.jpg (948x960, 65K)

>people who unironically think Trump is a good president, let alone a halfway decent human being

Attached: 2B6991C6-9BD4-4D02-8E12-974DEF945627.png (634x662, 382K)

Who is it?

Don't care. I like him. I like that he shits on the press and congress, because they fucking deserve it. I'm gonna vote for him. And due to impeachment, his first election was nullified.

8 more years.

Well said. No intelligent person of conscience can deny it.

OP is a main stream media fucktard. Greta is his soulmate. Another brainless fuck.

LOL Imagine falling for the trump meme.

>I like him because he shits on stuff
What are you, 12?

TRUMPS A FAGGOT 2020 FOR PRISON

Well one was written by trump and the other wasn’t for starters.

Attached: 49DD9C7F-0DFF-4763-98A6-D580F93DF03C.jpg (750x733, 296K)

TRUMP FOR PRISON 2020

Mendacious. Thanks for that. I'm going to start using it.

Bernie shits on the billionaires. People seem to like him on that basis.

I'm not saying that billionaires don't deserve to be shit on, because they do. I don't believe in economic equity by any stretch, and I'm perfectly happy with the fact that incredibly rich people exist, but it does strike me as a problem that there's both no limit and that money can be directly converted into power and influence a la Soros.

So yeah, there needs to be a real dialogue about the consequences of too much money in too few hands, and the amount of influence they wield as a result. But the current dialogue that shits on the press for being liars, and congress for being ideologically possessed incompetents, is just as valid.

Retard fuck

>I like that he shits on the press
A free press is one of the cornerstones of democracy. Why would you give that up? Do you not believe in democracy and freedom?

waste of trips you faggot

Attached: aWlmX4Zm_700wa_0.gif (420x236, 1.42M)

There's a difference between a free press that talks about things that the government doesn't want them to, and a free press that has carte blanche to lie and lead people towards ideological conclusions.

Oh you mean like Fox News? Or all of Rupert Murdoch's newspapers? Good point, maybe we are better off shutting down any press we don't agree with. But that of course doesn't work. So we allow free speech.

Any press that outright lies, or spins stories in favor of a particular ideological bias, yes. CNN and MSNBC and Fox are definite offenders, there.

Now, if a particular news agency at least promoted a legitimate dialogue between 2 ideological viewpoints, then maybe the ideological spins could be tolerated. But it's hard to do that, because people that hold ideologies tend to be very passionate about them and yell over each other, and because the aforementioned news agencies are profit drive, they're more inclined to take advantage of biases already instantiated in their viewers, and to present opposition to that bias as weak, foolish, naive, pathological, idiotic, or unrealistic.

The other option is to just have no ideological spin whatsoever, and just present the facts, as they appear, in a neutral manner, for the audience to make determinations about. ABC and NBC are the only networks that even try to do this.

For prison, maybe.

You’re worthless scum.

Unless you’re Donald Trump and his minions.

CNN reports facts, and can easily be fact-checked. Fox is a propaganda machine that supports a lying grifter who shits on the US Constitution.

Covington.

CBS isn't awful. I would say CBS does a better job, on average, than NBC.

CNN and Fox are jokes, though.

Whew lad that was a circus

Attached: 20200108T1030-33001-CNS-COVINGTON-CNN[1].jpg (960x540, 59K)

Maybe if we insult and disregard the concerns of conservatives he won't be elected.
Maybe if we only poll those we want to we'll convince people that Hilary is guaranteed to win, disheartening conservatives.
Maybe if we cast anyone who doesn't actively vote against their self interests racists they'll feel morally obliged to be democrats.
Maybe now that he was elected we can spin every decision he makes as a negative.
Maybe if we try and use the system incorrectly to impeach the president on a false claim we can get him out.
Maybe now that an election is coming up we can try everything that didn't work before, where all platforms of the dem party are "Beat Trump" instead of "Help Americans"
And you wonder why your lives are shit when you ascribe to this type of thinking.

The irony of this, do you even know what "god emperor" refers to, you unread backwater hick

This. CNN NBC FOX all propoganda machines. CBS seems the least biased now.

Should still get your news from multiple smaller outlets tho

You forgot

Maybe if we fabricate a story that he's a treasonous Russian agent, the people will rise against him

Why were you googling 'donald trump', 'strayed' and 'gays' ?

Except none of that is true. He might act like a dumbass, but since Trump became POTUS, I have made insane amounts of money in the stock market, gotten two promotions and in less than a week I will get a bonus of over $15K. It's the biggest annual cash bonus I've ever received. Further, for all his "rage" he's the least warmongering POTUS in recent memory. And even though he hasn't stopped illegal immigration, he's at least talking about it, and that's more than most presidents have done (besides Obama who imprisoned people for years without even charging them).

cry harder faggot

Attached: trump not your president liberals.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

awe you'll be ok puss puss.

Give me 1k and I believe you

I wonder if there's a scientific reason that society's... I hesitate to say "rejects," but... Anyways, I wonder if a there's a scientific reason why people of that particular persuasion UNIVERSALLY vote Democrat.

On the one hand, yes, Democrats advocate for the maligned. On the other, those types of people have WILLFULLY joined the maligned groups, rather than endeavored to refine themselves so that they can be respected and dignified and worthy of emulation. Rather than become "clean," they embrace the disgusting and vilify those that see them for what they are.

Bernie 2020

Attached: 84946762.jpg (720x960, 43K)

yeah, i think he's got an idea.

Attached: trump 2020.jpg (256x256, 27K)

What is Mike paying you?

Attached: u9CM_LuIJs2_S9i5k9dWUD4D-kq3l90hwLsdXGk3cUc.jpg (512x767, 80K)

On the one hand, The God Emperor was a profoundly racist, authoritarian, and violent leader, who led humanity on an endless crusade of war and death.

On the other, he united humanity completely and intractably, was revered by his soldiers, and is probably the sole reason they were strong enough to face the enemies of the present and distant future.

Not a single republican I know thinks Trump is a good person. They just think he's the man for the job. He does shit they like and that's enough for them.

It's missing the hammer and sickle.

And the 100 million dead.

blah blah blah... random accusations... blah blah blah... orange man bad.

Bernie 2020

Attached: 250px-Herbert_-_Family_Guy.png (250x272, 72K)

>821282868
I have tried to figure it out over the years but then I realized I'd rather just get rid of them rather than waste time trying to solve it. I think they could still be useful people. They could be rendered down for their oil and fat content, that could be machine lubrication. Their meat and bones used for animal feed.

Bernie and his lovely wife.

Attached: SandersAndWife.jpg (1440x960, 1.64M)

Trump 2020 scumbag, kys

Attached: BernieSanders.png (1200x800, 496K)

Think you mean subscribe not ascribe. And you were trying so hard to be clever.

Definition of ascribe (something) to. formal. : to say or think that (something) is caused by, comes from, or is associated with (something or someone) : assign, credit, or blame They ascribed his illness to chemicals in his brain.
Both are valid.

>I have made insane amounts of money in the stock market, gotten two promotions and in less than a week I will get a bonus of over $15K
While thousands of citizens die each year because they can't afford healthcare. Where insurance companies routinely say who gets life saving transplants and operations, and who dies. But you're OK because you made some money, your feet don't touch the shit at ground level. You are only OK because you are walking on the corpses.

Attached: BernieS.png (1160x773, 1011K)

No you fucking idiot you were trying to say "subscribe to this type of thinking". You can't say "ascribe..." without a subject noun, it doesn't make sense, retard.

Most people care about making ends meet, people care about what effects them and those they care about. He'd be just as fine if everyone else was doing better as well. Expecting people to vote against their self interests for the interest of others is asinine.

Human history in a nutshell.

As long as those corpses aren't me or mine, I'm totally fine with that.

The same argument can be made for anyone owning anything made in china or living in a country that has its economy heavily influenced by importing goods from poor countries where workers are treated like shit. We are all walking on corpses here

At least he's not Woodrow Wilson

Yeah nobody would mind walking on your corpse either, or your family, friends and anyone else who you might care about

Who's trying hard to be clever now? Name calling is so childish, especially considering I didn't say anything, I typed it out. Also, "subject noun" is redundant. I'm certain English isn't your first language, so please learn the language and its nuances before you come to a high class discussion board like this, reddit sounds much more your speed kiddo.

That's the nature of competition.

Artisan bait.

Woodrow Wilson didn't have nuclear codes user.

Attached: 20161112_FBD003_0.jpg (595x335, 39K)

Remarkably, Trump has had them for 4 years and hasn't done anything with them. Even though literally the entire left-wing media was sure that he was going to usher in an apocalyptic catastrophe, either by arbitrarily nuking some shithole or by provoking some shithole into nuking us, sometime in the first few months.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong
Wrong wrong wrong wrong
You're wrong
You're wrong
You're wroooooong

5 years?
The liberals are already making memes about their worst fears
Pic related

Attached: trump-2024-first-eemale-president-delusional-deplorables-at-it-again-28992134.png (500x697, 214K)

>the entire left-wing media
there literally is no such thing user. But even corporate media was concerned at Drumpf's inability to treat the job as President with any degree of competence.

Attached: 000-320.jpg (960x640, 56K)

Neither did King David, what's your point?

>Implying CNN and MSNBC don't have a blatant left wing bias

>Ivanka
will be in prison within the next 5 years. Enjoy voting for a campaign being run from behind bars.

Attached: 218-496.jpg (270x187, 8K)

Some people thrive out of you competing with them
Also there are instances in which cooperation might be a better solution for everyone

Trump's mushroom cock can't taste that good

Attached: 015.jpg (102x120, 4K)

And that left-wing outlets like The Daily Beast and The Verge and Spice don't exist.

Both CNN and MSNBC are talking shit on Sanders and Warren.
Neither are "left wing." Shut up.

Well good thing I don't suck it. I'm just not a dumbass who's fallen for all the manufactured outrage.

Well if I compete and win, I could have $100
If I lose, I get $0.
If I cooperate, we each get $10.
If the cooperative doesn't like me, I get $0

It's very much down to individual temperament which way a person might go. If you're inclined to be unpopular, and you're confident in your ability to win (because very few games are genuinely random), there's virtually no reason to cooperate.

Rachel Maddow

>durr trump dindu nuffin durr liberal media durr
you're sucking it now

Attached: 023.jpg (841x1071, 99K)

Andrew Jackson

What about her? Maddow isn't the network, Maddow isn't calling Sanders and Warren's plans "unworkable." Jesus fucking christ stop trying to not look stupid trumpshit and shut up

you're right, id rather have hundreds of layers of county, state, and federal government decide who dies. i mean its not like there are other examples of healthcare systems run by the us government like the va and ihs. shining beacons on the world stage, no doubt.

Andrew Jackson was based as fuck.

Bunch of native savages running around stealing shit and kidnapping and murdering white people, and using the women and children for sex, and what did Andrew Jackson do? He said "Round them all up. I don't care that it's only a small number of them that are actually doing this heinous shit, round them ALL up."

And his political opposition was like "That seems a bit much, but maybe if we just give them their own territory where they can be sovereign, then they won't feel a need to constantly harass our settlements."

And Jackson was like "Fair enough. Throw them in the desert. If they want to be sovereign then they can build their own goddamn nation out of the dust of the Earth."

Rachel Maddow has the most popular and longest single segment on MSNBC. To imply that MSNBC doesn't promote a particular political or ideological swing makes you look incredibly retarded.

No it's basic compassion. You can judge a society by how it treat the weak and vulnerable.

Then you have no idea what is coming for you.

Exactly. Which is why some countries have standards they try to get their trading partners to work to.

Attached: 1576707369348.jpg (1024x1011, 76K)

The funny thing is I never said any of that. All I said was Wilson was worse. Try harder.

Yes but at the same time if the thing that allows you to compete does not like your means of competing you might end up being shunned as well from people who have a lot more power to shun you away
A cooperative would at least offer you the possibility to retaliate in a way and not get booted immediately. Even school shooters work in pairs :D

user Google the coverage of the last two Democratic Party debates. Both CNN and MSNBC don't like Sanders or Warren being President. They are owned by Comcast and are corporate media. Shut the fuck up. I've wasted enough time explaining this.

You're fine, Snowflake.

This country is doing better than it's done in a long while.

Wilson didn't have the capability to launch nuclear missiles user. That meant "shut up" the first time."

Attached: 6.jpg (482x541, 30K)

If you're competitive enough, you can just leverage your money as equivalent influence.

It's basically the argument between "Too much power in too few hands" vs mob rule's "We don't like you therefore we'll tear you down."

That's fair, because neither Sanders nor Warren have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

Having a left-wing bias doesn't mean they support the super radical crazy left-wing types, it means they support the left wing talking points over the right wing talking points. MSNBC has nothing positive to say and many negative things to say about any right wing talking point, and does not in any way take a neutral position, therefore it has a left wing bias.

>racism, fascism, incompetence, corruption=fine
ok boomer

They feel the urge, rational or not, to differentiate themselves from others - to embrace a lifestyle and aesthetic radically different from societal norms. They come to view difference as a good thing, and this makes them socially liberal.

The inverse can be seen with groups like the alt right, who instead try to homogenize as much as possible into what they consider to be the ideal, and heavily discourage any deviation.

>durr but ize rite dere leff wing durr
you were told to shut the fuck up

Attached: 057.jpg (719x882, 104K)

Because they fight for the argument that "being clean" shouldn't be a standard for a normal person. They want to be accepted for what they like, no matter how dirty they are.

Yet they don't understand the reason we shun fat people, disabled people, or anything else that isn't what we see as normal is because of evolutionary programming. No one wants to fuck a fatty because monkey brain says you can't take care of their offspring.

Racism, I'll tacitly grant, because a lot of Trump's popularity stems from the general unease of the white majority towards the seemingly deliberate attempt to displace them from positions of power and influence.

Incompetence, you can maybe argue in certain arenas, though by and large he's done about as well as his predecessors. He hasn't done a great job of maintaining the country's unity, but he's kept us out of protracted international conflicts, set a hard line for what his administration is willing to contribute to on a diplomatic front, and has done a fair amount to ease the tribulations of American businesses while incentivizing them to operate stateside.

Fascism, I don't see at all. There hasn't been a profound expansion of government authority, silencing of political dissidents, executions, suppression of information, or use of terror in order to control the masses.

And again, I ask the question: so what? Literally all the presidents after Truman had the capability to launch nukes, not just Trump. I thought the issue was morality, not weather someone could hypothetically launch nukes.

And you're not the boss of me, snowflake.

Trump 2020. And 2024, since the impeachment gives him an extra run. Keep crying - it does incredible things for my boner.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that the left has lost the argument.

If you believe that then you must genuinely be stupid or ill informed

Im not exactly sure where are we heading with this conversation. All in all I cant think of any possible way to make competition or cooperation disappear. They feed off eachother and are kind of the same thing. Even when you do acts of kindness and help people you are in a competition with the concept of good and evil. I just wish that when there exists the possibility of having people suffer less the more competitive individuals out there will not be blinded by the need to drink fucking starfucks lattes and drive stupidly overpriced cars just to parade their social standing and follow trough with the lesser evil. Or maybe I am just used to not being rich

bloomberg hired an army of troll "influencers" on fiver

Productivity and growth rate falling, debt skyrocketing, crisis of homelessness, people dead or bankrupted by medical bills, America is utterly fucked. The last dregs of life are being sucked out of it by the billionaires then they will move on.

Why does he look Australian?

I'm not against the idea of a "limit," as such, but I will fight the notion that "cooperation is automatically better than competition," or the notion that "competition is inherently pathological."

Competition is good. It raises the bar. It rewards excellence. It punishes failure. Cooperation is a corrective tool for when the competitive landscape becomes too unbalanced, or where someone falls out of the competition for reasons that aren't their fault.

Like, if someone starts a business, and that business fails because they were muscled out by a larger competitor, or because government regulation was too expensive, or because the owner got sick and had to invest in their own health instead of the business, I feel for them. I'm okay with giving them a helping hand. But if someone's business fails because they engaged in retarded business practices, made shitty hiring decisions, embezzled money from the company, or tried selling people shit and telling them it was gold, I have no sympathy for them and I'm glad that they're poor, now. And I don't think they should be helped.

>I like that he shits on the press and congress
So it's okay to shit on Donald Trump, and everyone who supports him.
>due to impeachment, his first election was nullified.
No, it doesn't work that way. Did Donald Trump tell you that?

Attached: digging for gold.jpg (690x589, 98K)

I think that's because the right doesn't promote its true value. Self reliance, responsibility, individual freedom, real love for country and what it represents, have been forgotten. The right now use populist racism and division to spread fear and turn us against each other, to avoid us turning against the real cause of the world's problems, the 1% sociopath billionaires who hoard resources and destroy lives.

Maybe.

I'd certainly like these disgusting degenerates to be gassed, though.

>Trump 2020. And 2024, since the impeachment gives him an extra run
No, no it doesn't, you're a retard. 22nd Amendment, moron.

thanks user at the very least I got a laugh out of your bullshit
all the rest was just so fucking cringe

RENT FREE BABY

That idea extends to more than just business.

Let's say you're a competitive student. If you fail classes because you got cancer and needed medical treatment, we can probably give a mulligan on that. If you failed classes because you were lazy or stupid, why should anyone cooperate with you? Why should we invest time or resources into you?

If you're a competitive sexual partner, that means you generally practice good hygiene, you don't have any unforgivable social flaws and probably have socially desirable traits like being dependable and having a sense of humor. If people fail to compete with you because they're ugly and smelly and flakey, and you get all the women as a result, why is that your problem? The classic "Chad vs Nerd" gambit.

SUPREME GOD EMPEROR TRUMP 2020

I'm pretty sure the pay raise is done, given I have already received it. That article is Vox fake news.

It's for fiscal year 2021. Legislation calls for 3.5% increase and Trump said our economy is so booming we can only afford 1% increase.Trumps 1% will go into effect unless congress approves something - which they wont.

At least he's not a socialist fag like Bernie and his bros

LOL America's children.

Attached: muffins.jpg (720x772, 47K)

It's the same in both directions. There are full blown retards on both sides.
The left has values that enable people to express who they are. So you end up with people like in the picture.
The right does not. So you end up with Trump's entire base; hillbillies, repressed people of all sorts, and low IQ'ers. They know if they expressed themselves, they'd be betraying their cotrumpists and their own history of what they've considered to be social norms.

tl;dr: Both sides have tards.
The tards on the right are repressed, so they present in different ways.

That's it.

back to your 'underground' fb pages retard

Attached: 1558907484351.jpg (682x1024, 80K)

you should not tell lies

#1 it is!

Attached: mary trump.jpg (1125x770, 72K)

Yes, but trumptards don't care. They value his ignorance and self destructive behavior because they don't give a shit about anyone.

only a complete retard believes anything trump says

Attached: trumptards1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 151K)

>couldn't make money running a casino.
I'm gonna go with stupid

Attached: 597.jpg (511x626, 45K)

Stop watching CNN

Dey wuz jus standin dere, honess.

Attached: nick sandmann.jpg (800x484, 41K)

sure kid

Attached: trump_promises_made.jpg (1024x1024, 334K)

Attached: 86.jpg (807x626, 69K)

This literally isn't a joke. Even if Trump gets voted out his policy will spin this country's economy towards bankruptcy.