Uh huh. So the photo was taken with flash as shown on the wine glasses and her hand casting a shadow

Uh huh. So the photo was taken with flash as shown on the wine glasses and her hand casting a shadow.
So where’s the reflection off the bottle or even the plastic container, and why hasn’t the flash blown out the shadows of those being cast from the left?
I’m calling bullshit.

Attached: 21FDB0F2-AC52-4B83-8EBA-CF529490A28C.jpg (1125x1573, 362K)

Nobody here cares, fuckwad.

what even is this

It would've been more convenient if the photo had been cropped to cut out the horrifying goblin

You cared enough to comment

you can clearly see green cast in the shadow of the juice bottle.

Phone camera flashes are more like continuous lighting than monoblock flashes. The light will come on, the phone camera will focus, the light will turn off, then the light will "flash." The drink bottle casts a shadow from the ambient lighting. This picture wasn't taken in a studio using only flash lighting.

I'm so sick of seeing this deformed piece of shit in here. Fuck off to plebbit

Yes, but not in the direction of the phone. I’m not saying the bottle was shopped in, it’s more likely they were shopped into the scene.

/r/fragilewhitepeople

There would still be some evidence of the introduced light source, as evident by the glasses and her hand.
Obviously instead of shopping the bottle in, they’ve shopped themselves into the scene. Look closer.

>noooooo why is this deformed abo not an adult bawwwww
you are unironically more annoying than it is

This is an illogical reply. This isn't a symbol of caring, it's telling you to fuck off and nobody on Cred Forums gives a fuck about your baby.

This thread is literally full of retarded people...

Oh okay I’d better leave, you got me spooked with your internet tough words.

thread over everyone go home

Attached: why y mad anon.jpg (1259x704, 99K)

fucking retards

Attached: smh.png (797x635, 512K)

A picture of a dwarf looking younger than they actually are? That’s proof right there.

fuck this little nigger.

holy shit get a fucking life lolol

no one gives a shit

No one’s arguing his age here. OP is arguing what the kid is drinking. In abo communities it’s very common that kids are drinking goon at an early age.

get a hobby or something jesus christ

Phones take photos as the final flash happens. The pre-fill is to properly set exposure prior to the flash/shot. The pre-fill has nothing to do with anything you nutter.
It is strange the flash is not reflected off another reflective surface, conveniently.

why is he black in that picture?
how did he unblack himself?

RUSTLED JIMMIES, CRIKEY MATE

He’s a child actor, don’t discredit his MUA team.

Mother is projecting because she drank and did drugs before the little demon was spawned.

Kill yourself please

Should have let the little monster remove itself from existence. Disgusting creature.

you first white bitch

So consider it without flash. Shadows are cast rightward (light coming from the left).
The unshadowed parts are lit.
Then there's a flash. Now the unshadowed parts have 2 light sources while the rightward shadow areas only have 1 light source.
Clearly areas with 2 light sources will still be brighter than the others.

Also who gives a fuck. Look at that poor face. He's not destined for anything more than a dead end job followed by nights of heavy drinking. Let him get a head start already, you're not ruining anything.

Sorry my culture wasn't wiped out like germs with antiseptic.
Who let you use our technology, beast?

It's being wiped out as you waste your life behind a screen.

Moderately bantered.

Braindead nigger thinks this was a smart conter

Beacuse you've never left your house and don't know what tanning is

I'd fuck the shit out of his sister

Attached: images (1).jpg (464x661, 37K)